Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (26906 Views)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by MalcoImX: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yopcity:
If buhari has any love for this country he should just résign, his re-election will spell doom for this country, nigeria has never been so divided.
Is that the answer to why Atiku will not travel to America?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by AntiWailer: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
That is why they denied them quality education.

The self esteem and reasoning is degrading at an alarming Rate.

He can go to Dubai but not to us ��

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by oyebolaidris: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
sai baba all the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by MalcoImX: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Smile4daddy:

So you think we were lying when we said Atiku is Corrupt and for that reason, he can never come to America.
He nearly got one on us with that securing visa story. He has started putting doubt on us until this gaffe by Gbenga Daniel.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by McKayConcept(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Chat me up to join our agribusiness discussion platform. All type of Agricultural business idea that is simple to start and easy to earn
Be Your Own Boss
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by buhariguy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=newsnjobs post=73109473]When will Trump visit Nigeria?

Only Nigerians think visiting US is an achievement.

Atiku will not go any where, when he become president and fix Nigeria, US will come begging him to come.

and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs thinks importation of rice is an achievement,
How many times Thailand has borrowed rice from Nigeria or imported rice from Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by jiorhemen(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku should have chosen a more vibrant DG for his campaign organization.

Gbenga Daniel is not rugged enough.

That is my honest observation but folks who hate the truth will say this observation is based on ethnic sentiments.

I don't think you made your point based on ethnic sentiment. You are looking at Daniel's gentlemanly and calm disposition to determine that he is unfit for that position. Sir, you maybe wrong. Sometimes, some of these quiet people are the most dangerous. They are cool, calm, strategic and smart. They don't make noise but they have wits. They calculate, and know when to strike, and when they do strike, they strike at dangerous places that those at the receiving end will not be able to do anything about it. A retired General once told me that when they were in service, Abacha was not well regarded professionally. He was so underestimated, but unfortunately, this underestimation was what enabled him to be able to realize his age long ambition of becoming head of state. He told me that Abacha was a quiet man. Very taciturn. But behind the dull looks and quietness, is a sharp, gutsy, and strategic dangerous man. By the time he struck on November 17, 1993, no one including the 'vibrant' soldiers in the military could do anything about it. So, some of these zephyr-like people like Gbenga Daniel are the most dangerous and strategic. They know that empty barrels make the loudest noise, so they don't make noise

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by buhariguy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:
When will Trump visit Nigeria?

Atiku will not go any where, when he become president and fix Nigeria, US will come begging him to come.

and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs thinks importation of rice is an achievement,
How many times Thailand has borrowed rice from Nigeria or imported rice from Nigeria.

[quote author=McKayConcept post=73111014]Chat me up to join our agribusiness discussion platform. All type of Agricultural business idea that is simple to start and easy to earn
Be Your Own Boss
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Enemyofpeace: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
America just dey hungry me like sharwarma

Please I need your advice.

If befriend a i girl, I need would to one be the charge in of her as upkeep if I am father her?

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who cares?

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

To the mod who banned with me for an infringement while leaving the indecorous scallywag who drew first blood untouched, I say: PLAY FAIR cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by buhariguy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
jiorhemen:

I don't think you made your point based on ethnic sentiment. You are looking at Daniel's gentlemanly and calm disposition to determine that he is unfit for that position. Sir, you maybe wrong. Sometimes, some of these quiet people are the most dangerous. They are cool, calm, strategic and smart. They don't make noise but they have wits. They calculate, and know when to strike, and when they do strike, they strike at dangerous places that those at the receiving end will not be able to do anything about it. A retired General once told me that when they were in service, Abacha was not well regarded professionally. He was so underestimated, but unfortunately, this underestimation was what enabled him to be able to realize his age long ambition of becoming head of state. He told me that Abacha was a quiet man. Very taciturn. But behind the dull looks and quietness, is a sharp, gutsy, and strategic dangerous man. By the time he struck on November 17, 1993, no one including the 'vibrant' soldiers in the military could do anything about it. So, some of these zephyr-like people like Gbenga Daniel are the most dangerous and strategic. They know that empty barrels make the loudest noise, so they don't make noise
not on campaign, thief atiku would have pick thief fayose, thief ffk or thief Reno,
To bombard us with lies and propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by jrusky(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sometime I see apc as a set of idiots, fools, insane, confused, imbecilles, intellectual handicap and silly. Pls I beg you fools pardon did Obama ever visited Nigeria spending 8 years as America president?

Has Trump ever signal coming to Africa talkless Nigeria so why going to America now means of winning or losing election.

Did Saddam ever visited America all his lifetime? There are lots of leaders who has no issue with America but vow never to step on America soil so what about that you zombies
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by youngdopeboy: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nawao see lie!!! SAI BABA!!! we trust #NEXT LEVEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by longerthroat(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:

but he travelled to Dubai for strategy meeting, why didn't the prince/king of Abu Dhabi visit Nigeria first. useless human being like you.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by ZeeBaba17(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
pls OGD stop making a fool of yourself with such childish reasoning, just quietly go about your electoral campaigns and don't make yourself a laughing stock all because of Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by xtravanganza: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
ikaboy:

But can go to dubai to copy and paste his so called policy document??
at least theirs is working... ours is lifeless
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Baawaa(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
So,for real Atikulooting cannot enter America with Obasanjo intervention grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Onlyonebuhari: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
But can travel to Dubai......why not solve Nigeria problems first before travelling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by agabusta: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
I actually believe Atiku has been granted a US Visa and hopes to use it as a masterstroke just before the elections.

I do believe despite the visa issuance, he's wary of law enforcement agencies apprehending him and he needs all the assurance he can get to set foot on the land of the free.

Regardless, I don't think making it to the states and back would tilt the election in his favour.

While he makes the trip, APC would be commissioning projects left right and centre around the axis of the country.

Same thought here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by ipobarethieves: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
smiley wink cheesy grin grin cool grin grin sad sad shocked grin grin grin Wic Nig u wan fix now?Go US shame us,mbanu! so wen u become the president general of poto pigs, u'll travel to US abi? Atiku and his slaves pigs are thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by bus1: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
LOL.
Those of us who are smart knew that atiku has ZERO path to the presidency.

With all these ridiculous lies, at the end of 3 months of campaign, atiku will have become the new ineffectual Buffon despite the fact that he'll never taste the office of the president.

In fact, I said it b4 and I'm saying it again, atiku will NEVER be granted a US visa.
Even in the zero chance that he is granted, it will be with the intent of bringing him to the US to answer for pending charges of bribery and money laundering

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by newsnjobs(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
ikaboy:

But can go to dubai to copy and paste his so called policy document??

He needed a conducive environment to strategies and plan for a better Nigeria.

Because if he had planned the meeting in Nigeria, APC would disturb him up and down and wouldn't mind even throwing teargas into the venue just to Arrow his plans. You can see what happened when he returned.

You call the policy copy and paste? I know you have been having migraine since the policy was made public.

Just take some pills and pray for God to grant @Atiku the full willingness to implement all that is in his policy and you will see how Nigeria will become great again.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by lucy10(f): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari has toured round the world yet our economy and our country is in bad shape, if travelling to US and many other countries will make Nigeria better our country wouldn't have been messed up like this. We want a president that will stay in Nigeria to get it working again and not the one that will travel and get a LIFELESS title.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by zlantanfan: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
FrancisIgya:
What's so special about visit to USA? Stop disturbing our peace with irrelevant issues.
a supposed presidential hopeful is marred in all manner of fraud case in the USA of which his collaborators who are citizens were not spared from jail.

Is it too much to prove doubters wrong that he is clean and go to the USA since their system works and can't be compromised.

I don't expect you to see how the world would laugh at a convict president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by akilo1: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
And I dey wait for him to welcome him here to Florida?another scam ..beware this scammers ,trust pdp at your own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Jamesayo: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:

Those deceiving you are right under your nose. You need to learn where quality and value systems are working. Travel outside NigeiNigeria, not just US, then you'll know you're brutally being deceived.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by zlantanfan: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
I actually believe Atiku has been granted a US Visa and hopes to use it as a masterstroke just before the elections.

I do believe despite the visa issuance, he's wary of law enforcement agencies apprehending him and he needs all the assurance he can get to set foot on the land of the free.

Regardless, I don't think making it to the states and back would tilt the election in his favour.

While he makes the trip, APC would be commissioning projects left right and centre around the axis of the country.

atiku has a permanent residency in USA and doesn't need visa to start with, if he is clean the atiku i know that loves flexing would be the first to fly to america with his private jet since 2003.

Dude like to show off at Chatham house in UK or anyplace that can help him politically.

USA isn't Nigeria if you are clean then no cause to fear a gang up because the system works, but I don't see a system that jailed its owing citizens sparing another.

The USA case would greatly affect him, that cloud of non- prove would prove his guilt and a thief which would work against him in the little northern base he was aiming for that can kill a BARAWO.

APC would really put the heat on him on it and a place like south west that have been finding the reasons not to vote him would leech on this including his bigot deputy.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by zlantanfan: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
jiorhemen:

All these epistle to a dead end, the recent loss of gej was to a large extent similar to gbega Daniel.

They are docile weaklings and docility is not gentlemaness.

NwaAmaikpe knows what he is saying, APC is always pro actively 150 steps ahead of PDP and the results have been clarifying this.

You don't sleep on a bicycle in the present day politics, oyegun did so and saraki chanced him, since then APC has removed every docility in it, but PDP is replacing its with more docility from the leader of the party second us to the leader of its presidency campaign (ogd) that's why they are always clueless before and after defeat hits them

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Wheezdwisdom(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Whether you (Atiku) go to USA or not, I know you're corrupt and a thief and I don't need USA to tell me before I know.....If Buhari and Atiku are the only candidates, I will vote for Buhari 100 times

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by de1de1SnrAd: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:

He needed a conducive environment to strategies and plan for a better Nigeria.

Because if he had planned the meeting in Nigeria, APC would disturb him up and down and wouldn't mind even throwing teargas into the venue just to Arrow his plans. You can see what happened when he returned.

You call the policy copy and paste? I know you have been having migraine since the policy was made public.

Just take some pills and pray for God to grant @Atiku the full willingness to implement all that is in his policy and you will see how Nigeria will become great again.

I wonder why it took long before the invention of contraceptives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Nigeria’s ‘Divider-In-Chief’, Presidency Replies Obasanjo / Ken Nnamani Dumps PDP / Tinubu Joins Buhari In London For A Meeting (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.