Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (26907 Views)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by bigtt76(f): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Sharp man! Can't risk it naaaa. Can't travel to US now because he wan face local issues buh can travel to Dubai to go strategize facing the local issues .....issssssorite naa cheesy

MalcoImX:
Former governor of Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel has said the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, told him in confidence that despite his securing Visa for the United State of America, he has no intention of going there yet. He disclosed this yesterday while appearing on Channels TV’s Sunday Politics, in Lagos.

Recall that Daniel, who is the Director-General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, had previously said his principal had received signals from the US embassy to come and pick a visa to the country after years of denying the erstwhile Vice President access into the country.

Speaking again on Atiku’s visa palaver, he said the PDP presidential candidate made it clear to him that his priority is to face and solve the problems of Nigeria rather than a trip to the US.

He said: “Let me tell you, a number of people don’t know this man (Atiku). “He told me clearly ‘OGD (as Daniel is fondly called), go and get the visa but I am not going anywhere. I want to face the problems of this country. I want to solve the problem of Nigeria. When I finish what I want to do, if you think I have to travel, I will travel.’

“There are a lot of people who have become Presidents without going to America. But as soon as they became presidents, the other side {America) started inviting them,” he summarised.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/19/2019-atiku-told-travelling-america-gbenga-daniel/

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by deomelo: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
opribo:
What's the big deal in visiting America, how would that solve our myriads of problems.

If I am to choose between not going to America and not having a school certicate. I know i will choose the former. It upsets my brain when i hear them struggling to justify ordinary WAEC certificate for a president of Nigeria.

Something that ought to be taken for granted. Sometimes I just wonder what these so called educated people who justify these things teach their children.

We need to move very far away from these type of things so that the world would begin to take us serious.

When Atiku is elected president, he should please ensure highly qualified and tested men and women fill his cabinet. He should please avoid the urge to settle unqualified polician with political office. It is time to clear this shame and mess of a government from the scene.

The fact that your presidential candidate can not enter America is a big deal and the reason why he can not is even a bigger deal, but all that's a story for another day, the real story here is the lies, the scheming, the crookedness and needless deceptions about securing American VISA, going to America on a certain date and now lying and moving goal posts all over the place.

This is immoral, unethical, dishonest and untrustworthy leadership in the making.

Of course, this is the Atiku we know. A desperate crooked man, a thief and a liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by bedspread: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku should have chosen a more vibrant DG for his campaign organization.

Gbenga Daniel is not rugged enough.

That is my honest observation but folks who hate the truth will say this observation is based on ethnic sentiments.
its not by Ruggedity!
Oshimole is a Ruggedly rugged Man! What has it helped him with!

What u need in Life is WISDOM
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by murmee: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I don't believe this Afonja man called Gbenga Daniel but I think Atiku is afraid of going now because once they arrest him, the election is a walk over for Buhari
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by murmee: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
princeFAD:
Then why did he has to travel to Dubai for his strategic meeting? He should have stayed in Nigeria for the meeting
Exactly!
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by opribo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
deomelo:

The fact that your presidential candidate can not enter America is a big deal and the reason why he can not is even a bigger deal, but all that's a story for another day, the real story here is the lies, the scheming, the crookedness and needless deceptions about securing American VISA, going to America on a certain date and now lying and moving goal posts all over the place.

This is immoral, unethical, dishonest and untrustworthy leadership in the making.

Of course, this is the Atiku we know. A desperate crooked man, a thief and a liar.

If you have hard evidence to support your allegations on Atiku, please by all means bring it on before the elections.

What is not right is telling unsupported lies against him, it is wrong and evil to do that.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by newsnjobs(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
de1de1SnrAd:

I wonder why it took long before the invention of contraceptives

It took so long for the sake of people like you, because no one would have known you even in the mist of what you are, we still love you.

Opposition is not madness Brother!
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by zlantanfan: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
bedspread:
its not by Ruggedity!
Oshimole is a Ruggedly rugged Man! What has it helped him with!

What u need in Life is WISDOM
lol, oshomole ruggedity actually helped him in his labour days against an obj.

It also helped him win a governorship court case against a PDP fg that rigged him out of power,

The ruggedity helped him stay 8 years as the only south south APC governor while passing down to another APC governor in midst of PDP power play.

That same ruggedity helped him displaced the "wise" oyegun whose docility in wisdom gave saraki a field day.

The same ruggedity has been helping him winning 90% of the elections under him as chairman including the last week hatrick.

In all these 2ndus wisdom is helping him to defeat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by zlantanfan: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
opribo:

If you have hard evidence to support your allegations on Atiku, please by all means bring it on before the elections.

What is not right is telling unsupported lies against him, it is wrong and evil to do that.
lol, the evidence on the halliburton case is their for all, the onus is on atiku to travel to USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Peacecore: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:
When will Trump visit Nigeria?

Only Nigerians think visiting US is an achievement.

Atiku will not go any where, when he become president and fix Nigeria, US will come begging him to come.
hypocrisy! Will u say d same if it's PMB?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Peacecore: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
zlantanfan:

It also helped him win a governorship court case against a PDP fg that rigged him out of power,

The ruggedity helped him stay 8 years as the only south south APC governor while passing down to another APC governor in midst of PDP power play.

That same ruggedity helped him displaced the "wise" oyegun whose docility in wisdom gave saraki a field day.

The same ruggedity has been helping him winning 90% of the elections under him as chairman including the last week hatrick.

U will live long to give them more sense. It baffles me when I hear them saying that Oshiomole is destroying APC .spit at them!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by sammyj: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
filitech070:
...you see yourself?is because u lack common sense with ur like n share..complete idiot
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by deomelo: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
[s]
opribo:

[/s]

If you are not too lazy and incompetent to access and use google, ask the US congress and the FBI for proof.

This is why I hate dealing with ignorant and unintelligent Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by bedspread: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
zlantanfan:

Ruggedity has made Oshimole Foolish!

Where his Ruggedity was directly Needed, He failed Woefully! His task was to remove Saraki and Dogora..

GEJ decided to conduct elections as a Gentleman... Nothing more...

Oshimole had no impact but n the Elections that just happened...
His people are even pursuing him in Ruggedness!!

Wisdom is the Principle thing!!
In all your Getting, get Understanding
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by brightalo17: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:

Atiku will not go any where, when he become president and fix Nigeria, US will come begging him to come.

DUBAI is calling

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by zlantanfan: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
bedspread:
Ruggedity has made Oshimole Foolish!

Where his Ruggedity was directly Needed, He failed Woefully! His task was to remove Saraki and Dogora..

GEJ decided to conduct elections as a Gentleman... Nothing more...

Oshimole had no impact but n the Elections that just happened...
His people are even pursuing him in Ruggedness!!

Wisdom is the Principle thing!!
In all your Getting, get Understanding
lol its the wisdom that have made him leave saraki and dogara and teach them lesson at the pool.

He has shown saraki part 1 last week, next , 2019 kwara would be fully restored and saraki would be lucky if he goes to senate but won't get sp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by bedspread: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
zlantanfan:
lol its the wisdom that have made him leave saraki and dogara and teach them lesson at the pool.

He has shown saraki part 1 last week, next , 2019 kwara would be fully restored and saraki would be lucky if he goes to senate but won't get sp
Okay! It's not far!! We are here watching!
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Archbishop88: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
But traveling to Dubai in other to strategies the polity in Nigeria, is allowed abi? Atikulooted wellu donu.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by akinszz: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
obembet:
ATIKU.

Vote wisely

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Judahudoh: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Even if the goal post is twice as high and wide.

Atiku won't and can't score. ..

Poor thing

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Morenzy15: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
The campaign team of Atiku is not getting it right with this issue of travelling to US which the Buhari team will seriously use against him.

However, Get your desired beards within the shortest possible time.
Our unique product will grow your beards
within just one month without any side effects.
Our Aichun Beauty Beard growth is the solution to your beards and bald head. It's effective, easy to use and very reliable.
Contact us on 08028930179 to place your order as we deliver nationwide.
A trial will convince you.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Bhol28: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
princeFAD:
Then why did he has to travel to Dubai for his strategic meeting? He should have stayed in Nigeria for the meeting
Imagine,who is fooling who?
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Bhol28: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Even if he likes he should go to the moon and come back his beating is sure come February.Already, one of his dream sure bet,saraki's constituency was lost to APC on Saturday,Bauchi and kastina too proved they are already at the "Next Level" on Saturday

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Ojiofor: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Did Buhari go to USA before he became president?No.
He sat his weak ass in Daura not even knowing that Berlin Wall have fallen since early 90's and when he eventually went there as president he called them 'West Germaany'. grin grin.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by grandpoh(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Two clowns
OGD who turned ogun state to head quaters of cults,ritualist and kidnappers has the mouth to talk
ATIKU who's a subject of different corrupt practices still has the nerves to contest

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Nature8(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
newsnjobs:

cheesy
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by opribo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

If you are not too lazy and incompetent to access and use google, ask the US congress and the FBI for proof.

This is why I hate dealing with ignorant and unintelligent Igbos.

This is the trademark of certificate forgers, ask a simple proof to buttress their argument, they will resort to insult and name calling.

Its a pity indeed. I do not give audience to people like you.
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by Orpe7(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Former governor of Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel has said the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, told him in confidence that despite his securing Visa for the United State of America, he has no intention of going there yet. He disclosed this yesterday while appearing on Channels TV’s Sunday Politics, in Lagos.

Recall that Daniel, who is the Director-General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, had previously said his principal had received signals from the US embassy to come and pick a visa to the country after years of denying the erstwhile Vice President access into the country.

Speaking again on Atiku’s visa palaver, he said the PDP presidential candidate made it clear to him that his priority is to face and solve the problems of Nigeria rather than a trip to the US.

He said: “Let me tell you, a number of people don’t know this man (Atiku). “He told me clearly ‘OGD (as Daniel is fondly called), go and get the visa but I am not going anywhere. I want to face the problems of this country. I want to solve the problem of Nigeria. When I finish what I want to do, if you think I have to travel, I will travel.’

“There are a lot of people who have become Presidents without going to America. But as soon as they became presidents, the other side {America) started inviting them,” he summarised.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/19/2019-atiku-told-travelling-america-gbenga-daniel/

These guys are clowns mehm

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
MalcoImX:
...Recall that Daniel, who is the Director-General of Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, had previously said his principal had received signals from the US embassy to come and pick a visa to the country after years of denying the erstwhile Vice President access into the country.

Meanwhile...

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Say no to #Perfidy
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by adekolaelect(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
lilbest4:
He doesn't have to go to America.
Has Trump visited Nigeria?
but you were among of those that wail on Ahisa Buhari to travel then when he was alleged of fraud by Fayose then I can see hatred is a very contagious dieses to ones brain tumor which has no cure
Re: 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel by adekolaelect(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
lilbest4:
He doesn't have to go to America.
Has Trump visited Nigeria?
but you were among of those that wail on Ahisa Buhari to travel then when she was alleged of fraud by Fayose then I can see hatred is a very contagious dieses to ones brain tumor which has no cure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) / Sit At Home See Abia state everywhere is dry - PHOTOS / Gov Fashola Visits US Senate Building (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.