Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa (29391 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by abc115: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
chris31:

Black man & stupidity
U that is holy oya cast the first stone
Which Nigerian politician that is not a thieve ?

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
That one na story for the Gods
you did not know u were an orphan when u were looting public funds it is now u know that u are an orphan,,,,,,, idiot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by somehow: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
Then you got into customs with just a diploma and stole Nigeria blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by somehow: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Short sighted people everywhere
baliyubla:
Atiku can save us the rhetorics, as it doesn't matter whether he was an orphan who fed from the dustbin or a rich spoilt brat who rode 50 million naira bikes.

All that matters right now is that he's Nigeria's anointed to take the country out of this perilous times brought upon it by one Lifeless Dullard.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by kizzoh(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
id911:

Atiku is a great man. He has the template to stimulate and turnaround the economy for the betterment of the deprived and downtrodden. PDP made the right choice by electing him their Presidential candidate. He is well prepared for the job.

I urge all Nigerians to join us to make a new Nigeria possible
You are a liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Bhol28: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
Expired format.When we are already on the "Next Level"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by CharliParker: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Atiku can save us the rhetorics, as it doesn't matter whether he was an orphan who fed from the dustbin or a rich spoilt brat who rode 50 million naira bikes.

All that matters right now is that he's Nigeria's anointed to take the country out of this perilous times brought upon it by one Lifeless Dullard.
. Truly a perilous time, I could remember as was said by TB Joshuah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by farem: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
“What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest”
—OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.

My comments:
If your former boss or employer describes you this way and confidently went public with it, I won't sign you on no matter what. Never! I will think anyone who takes you is absolutely mad or he needs you on a con job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by greggng: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Abeg keep your story in buhari be stand. When gej came he claimed he has no shoe and Nigeria gave him the opportunity. The rest is history. Today na fire wood story...expired format from pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by RexTramadol1: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tho I like Atiku

But dis na washing and setting
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by guvna(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
This guy is soo desperate.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by sirjoe1124(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Ijaya123:
Another ‘I have no shoes’ story meant for gullible ipob miscreants who swallow whatever Atiku drops without reasoning with their head. Seems they have little or nothing between their ears.
What is responsible for the hatred...... So much hatred for a blessed tribe in one statement....... Tolerance is a virtue
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by guvna(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
This guy is soo desperate!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by megley(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
And you're telling us now because.....?

Oh, yeah... You want our vote!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bantudra: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
immhotep:

But you believe the Daura dvllard and his endless lies grin

and you believe that male animal whoree from london...
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by blacknp(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
baliyubla:
Atiku can save us the rhetorics, as it doesn't matter whether he was an orphan who fed from the dustbin or a rich sfpoilt brat who rode 50 million naira bikes.

Back to Egypt?You are only speaking for yourself and other ignoramous like you.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
bantudra:

and you believe that male animal whoree from london...
Atikulate, my brother, Atikulate grin

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by bantudra: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
immhotep:

Atikulate, my brother, Atikulate grin

Cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths

abegi..dont mix me in this political brouhahas....
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bare-faced liar! grin

If his father died in 1957 when he was 11, and Mother in 1984 when he was 38; how can he describe himself as an orphan in his early years?

Oxford Dictionary
---------------------------
Orphan

A child whose parents are dead.

‘he was left an orphan as a small boy’
as modifier ‘an orphan girl’
‘orphan chimps’
Source: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/orphan

Even more, why am I hearing about this fictional tale involving firewood for the first time? angry

Is it the case that we are now going to be regaled with tales of indigent living, which clearly contradict many of the hagiographies written about him before now?

When I was 15, I spent my school holiday at home, working as a clerk in Ganye Native Authority. My boss was Adamu Ciroma, the then District Officer. From my holiday job earnings, I bought a house for my mother in Ganye, the headquarters of the local government council. The thatched mud bungalow had two rooms plus a kitchen and bathroom. It cost me about nine Pounds Sterling. My mother was very happy and proud of me. I had saved her from homelessness after her older brother sold the family house in Jada without her knowledge.
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/story-struggle-life-atiku-abubakar.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by FaroukM(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
GEJ had no shoes
Atiku sold firewood
Hmm...
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by searchlight: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
servercodes001:
Then you gradually found your way into the Nigerian treasury
Perhaps obasanjo is right
Atiku being born a poor nobody and low life is the sole reason why his greed and enormous theft is at the next level
is Nairaland is a beting shop I would have been a billionaire. I will only be betting on zombies because they a so predictable. just like this one. lolssss
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by searchlight: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Good
unlike zombie that we all know. change is indeed the only constant thing in the universe
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by searchlight: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
abc115:
And you find your way here...then become international thief and wanted criminal in USA
the fact is that even if armed Atiku rubs, rapes and kills your mother on the operation we will still vote him probably to finish your remaining household
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Calers: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku you are going no where.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by zoedew: 3:07am On Nov 20, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Every man has a story to tell

Read more Gist >>> https://gistmore.com/started-orphan-selling-firewood-streets-jada-adamawa-atiku

Even Lawrence Anini!
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by paparazzi1987(m): 3:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
They always have one yeye story to tell the gullible

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?

Goan die grin
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by SALIMAN(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2018
baliyubla:

Just like this some wrote for buhari against Jonathan , just know that not everybody will benefit
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Ijaya123: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2018
sirjoe1124:

What is responsible for the hatred...... So much hatred for a blessed tribe in one statement....... Tolerance is a virtue

Excuse me. Hatred for a tribe? Is ipob the name of a tribe?..... Comprehension is a virtue.
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Enemyofpeace: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Goan die grin
jealousy, is it my fault sey you no see pussy to fok?
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by sirjoe1124(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ijaya123:

Excuse me. Hatred for a tribe? Is ipob the name of a tribe?..... Comprehension is a virtue.
Ipob is a group representing a tribe...... I guess you're weren't taught synecdoche in secondary school that's if you attended one
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Ijaya123: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
sirjoe1124:

Ipob is a group representing a tribe...... I guess you're weren't taught synecdoche in secondary school that's if you attended one

Ipob is a proscribed group of miscreants maurading as agitators on a wild goose chase. Simple reasoning seems to be eluding you, same issues with all ipob miscreants.

No wonder Kanu called them pigs and idiots and he even valued his dog more than those touts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged / Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members / Deplorable State Of Enugu-onitsha Federal Road (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.