Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa (29393 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by sirjoe1124(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ijaya123:

Ipob is a proscribed group of miscreants maurading as agitators on a wild goose chase. Simple reasoning seems to be eluding you, same issues with all ipob miscreants.

No wonder Kanu called them pigs and idiots and he even valued his dog more than those touts.
Same with all zombies, common sense seems to elude you..... You need comprehension as you stated earlier.... Nmadi KANU statement clearly stated that the army wanted no life Remaining around him.... We're no miscreants but Ipob was proscribed in a futile attempt to kill the truth.... The unmasking of Jibril of Sudan led to the heartless marauding of innocent agitators..... Hatred and intolerance has eaten deep into the fabric of this nation.
Catalonians are agitating freely likewise many others but they're not proscribed but because of sheer wickedness and hatred and a futile attempt to kill the truth, innocent unarmed agitators were killed and proscribed but remember posterity won't forgive Buhari if he doesn't proscribe myetti Allah
Re: Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
sirjoe1124:

Same with all zombies, common sense seems to elude you..... You need comprehension as you stated earlier.... Nmadi KANU statement clearly stated that the army wanted no life Remaining around him.... We're no miscreants but Ipob was proscribed in a futile attempt to kill the truth.... The unmasking of Jibril of Sudan led to the heartless marauding of innocent agitators..... Hatred and intolerance has eaten deep into the fabric of this nation.
Catalonians are agitating freely likewise many others but they're not proscribed but because of sheer wickedness and hatred and a futile attempt to kill the truth, innocent unarmed agitators were killed and proscribed but remember posterity won't forgive Buhari if he doesn't proscribe myetti Allah

Ranting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo / Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election / I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.