Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? (4753 Views)

Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? / Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? by drmikeadams(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2018
HumbleFeminist:

It’s not an achievement but considering that many of my friends dated more than one guy althrough in school, and some even had extra affairs while in their relationships. But I stayed loyal despite all the temptations and offers from cuter and richer guys. My boyfriend wasn’t buoyant or too spectacular, but I remained loyal. I encouraged him and supported him and stood by him all through. I even paid some of his bills and I dont regret it. So yes, I feel proud that I passed through all that and still remained tear rubber. If you know, you know cheesy
>: grin grin las laz u did not give hommie toto...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IF You Need A Warnhug Get In Here ,because Military Luci Is Feeling Cold / Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes[video] / What Is Your Body Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.