Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? (1863 Views)

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex Or Why Did You Ex Break Up With You? / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
If Your EX Should Invite You To His/Her Wedding Will You Go?
# For Me "If I Can Go To An Unknown wedding,why won't i go to that of my ex.

. . let's hear yours guys
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
It depends on the ex.

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
angry

Ooh hell no...I don't wanna spend even a single kobo for their gift coz im already saving something for his funeral lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Lionessza(f): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
No , I wouldn't go. He is an ex= past = should not be talking to him about things this personal= we are not friends .

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
I can't because I also wouldn't want someone's ex at my wedding. The idea is absurd. Can't you invite someone else if you're so desperate for a turn up at your wedding?

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by scarwiz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
i will go if am not still in luv with the ex

2 Likes

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by christ007(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Ooh hell no...I don't wanna spend even a single kobo for their gift coz im already saving something for his funeral lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
girl you wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by christ007(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
mespusinglez:
If Your EX Should Invite You To His/Her Wedding Will You Go?

# For Me "If I Can Go To An Unknown wedding,why won't i go to that of my ex.

let's hear yours guys
for me I will go bcoz she is my ex not present.and I will be happy for her I want the best for her when we are dating and God have giving her ate real husband so I will go coz she self go come my own wedding too.

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by olaleks007(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ladies will never attend there ex wedding but men still have mind to

For example, look at the comment above

2 Likes

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by izaray(f): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

grin Babe calm down, let me get you a bottle of water
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
grin Babe calm down, let me get you a bottle of water

grin

I juz wanna have a grand entrance in his funeral... cool
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chikita66:
It depends on the ex.
DEPEND ON THE EX HOW?
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Haba succubus Was He That Bad To You?

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:
No , I wouldn't go. He is an ex= past = should not be talking to him about things this personal= we are not friends .
Hmmm lioness, what's the big deal if you celebrate his day of joy with him?

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I can't because I also wouldn't want someone's ex at my wedding. The idea is absurd. Can't you invite someone else if you're so desperate for a turn up at your wedding?
I SEE

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
scarwiz:
i will go if am not still in luv with the ex
THAT'S MY GUY...ALL THIS GIRLS JUST DE TURN PERSON ENEMY AFTER BREAKUP

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
christ007:
for me I will go bcoz she is my ex not present.and I will be happy for her I want the best for her when we are dating and God have giving her ate real husband so I will go coz she self go come my own wedding too.
THAT'S IT "VERY SIMPLE AND JOVIAL NO HARD FEELINGS
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Lionessza(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
mespusinglez:
Hmmm lioness, what's the big deal if you celebrate his day of joy with him?

He is nothing to me , so I have nothing to celebrate .

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
olaleks007:
Ladies will never attend there ex wedding but men still have mind to

For example, look at the comment above
THAT'S THEIR NATURE BRO....THEY SEE THEIR EX AS ENEMY
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Depending on the status of your relationship when she left. If we said goodbye, I will attend but if we said "Waka" 2each other, then I won't attend.

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by izaray(f): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
mespusinglez:
THAT'S THEIR NATURE BRO....THEY SEE THEIR EX AS ENEMY
Gbam, and that is the simple truth about it. I can't even imagine myself attending such wed'g too.
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

He is nothing to me , so I have nothing to celebrate .
Hmmm something is not right here.....go be a friend to your ex
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
Gbam, and that is the simple truth about it. I can't even imagine myself attending such wed'g too.

LIFE IS NOT THAT WAY YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Abiona001(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
CHEI, see comments from ladies. lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
No hard feelings but i wont attend

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Lionessza(f): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
mespusinglez:
Hmmm something is not right here.....go be a friend to your ex

Lol. I have enough friends , thanks. Plus the only people I call friends are those I'm close and open to , so I don't see where an ex would fit into my description of a friend.

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Martin0(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Na wa oo I attended my ex � wedding here in Nigeria before she left with my friend who married her.
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Na wa oo I attended my ex � wedding here in Nigeria before she left with my friend who married her

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

u ladies ehgrin Na wa oo I attended my ex � wedding here in Nigeria before she left with my friend who married her
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

u ladies ehgrin Na wa oo I attended my ex � wedding here in Nigeria before she left with my friend who married her

How did she end up with your friend?
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by Martin0(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How did she end up with your friend?
long story,grin chai hmmm well I will have a girlfriend one-day again.
Re: Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? by mespusinglez(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. I have enough friends , thanks. Plus the only people I call friends are those I'm close and open to , so I don't see where an ex would fit into my description of a friend.
YOU THIS GIRL EH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Virginity Over Hyped?? / This Lady Is On Twitter Ranting After Her Mom Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / This Guy Can Only Get White Girls But Not Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.