Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (48333 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by CNNNIGERIA1: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by SmartMugu: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Goalnaldo:
I would like you to write this good advice on her instagram handle.
LOL. Not me. I'm not even on Instagram. I believe other people already advised her. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Philogreen(m): 4:07am On Nov 27, 2018
AryaSand:
But her son is the grandson of a Gardener as well.
...The Irony of Life. Wow, so they've actually called it Quits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / #BBNaija: Efe And The Last 4 Housemates Unite On Media Tour / Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.