Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (48334 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
This is what happens when you marry for the wrong reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto sha. Bitter woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by StyleAfos(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by obaataaokpaewu: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Who we go come marry nah. Women don finish already for the list

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by ngwababe(f): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hahahaha.... Finish him!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by SURElee(f): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
This Tonto is a nutcase walai! So what if they are sons of a gardener to Obasanjo? Can Tonto tell us she didn't marry Churchill because she thought he was an Obasanjo, so she can frolic with the OBJ name? Wasn't that why she displayed her photo with OBJ during her introduction calling OBJ her father in law? She married for family name, Churchill married her for her influence and name and wider reach and fan base as an actress, they are both users. Now Tonto eyes don clear since. Fake ass users

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by xtervaganza(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
This guy is too gentle

I'd have arranged a job on her try tey

I no get patience for bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto needs to forgive this man and forgive herself
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Tochukwu3197: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Las las marriage na scam
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by xtervaganza(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
I agree with your list grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by chiedozie198100: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
the lesson of the day is: stay away from female actors.

most of them are pretty much unstable.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by obynorecz: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Tonto Dikeh comes for her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle and his brother after cautioning an Instagram user who asked if the mother of his son, King, was mad.

He wrote:
"ahh please ooh, still the mother of my lovely son. She deserves much respect abeg."

See Tonto Dikeh reactions:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/these-sons-of-gardener-tonto-dikeh.html

Story for the gods
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
This lady is mentally unstable.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
oyatz:
Please who's Tonto Dikeh?
I have been hearing of the name regularly these days.

I find it quite difficult to understand most of what she wrote here

Seriously, I wanted to ask the question for the sake of free reading I don’t want to dig into the life of the wannabe celeb am out of their way for a every long time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
She will just be speaking queen's English in movies, but to write what someone will comprehend is now wahala.
Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Oreofepeters: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Last355:
hmmm.... The theme of celebrity marriages should be "No one nose tomorrow"
this nose na wa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Oreofepeters: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
Last355:
hmmm.... The theme of celebrity marriages should be "No one nose tomorrow"
in fact with this kain nose, someone can nose tomorrow..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by bujebudanu1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Who we go come marry nah. Women don finish already for the list

Marry female teachers
Female footballers
Doctors

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
But her son is the grandson of a Gardener as well.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by iamphill: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
And you married a gardeners son, he pumped you severally and got a gardeners grand son......what am I even saying sef?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by procky(f): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto can never change
meanwhile Regina Daniels Vs omotola daughter, who is hotter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jyMariuJOE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by bujebudanu1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
jasonguru:
She will just be speaking queen's English in movies, but to write what someone will comprehend is now wahala.
Tufiakwa

Queens English cheesy scam

Tell them to write IELTS.dem go fail prapra

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by COOL10(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
malificent:
From her words, it's either she's actually demented, frustrated, intoxicated or under the influence of some toxic substances.

I think all of the above undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by COOL10(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Tonto's obviously sexually frustrated. She needs some dicck in her life. No lies cool.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by emmykk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
I think Churchill or kunle of a man is very stupid and get served well. When you leave a woman anything pertaining to her should leave your mind.

Totodikeh is by far popular than him and he should just leave the TV diva alone.

Churchill had time to be replying a fan "if the mother of his child is mad"...well Yoruba boys nah their way be that

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by NessaBoo(f): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
I stopped reading after the second screenshot... The writeup is migraine inducing.

The venom she's spitting needs to be sucked out of her heart, she's obviously bitter but she needs to heal her heart for the sake of her child, it's a toxic environment for a kid to grow up in.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Is there any big deal in my father being a Gardener ?
So far I am not.
this lady has lost it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by legibow: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Tonto Dikeh comes for her ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle and his brother after cautioning an Instagram user who asked if the mother of his son, King, was mad.

He wrote:
"ahh please ooh, still the mother of my lovely son. She deserves much respect abeg."

See Tonto Dikeh reactions:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/these-sons-of-gardener-tonto-dikeh.html

Na wa, I don't get it... What exactly is paining dis lady now... because her problem hasn't been stated.....
1, it is now u know he is a yahoo boy, u don't know that when u was riding on is John Thomas
2. It is now u knw someone in is family needs surgery
Then you are the useless wife a man shouldn't have.... because u wont allow him remember home.... Good he made d right choice. ... Awon aunty wayray
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by mechanics(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
And she calls herself a preacher, a preacher won't do what she's doing.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by amazemanuno: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
'I comment my reserve'...There's nothing else to say about u; Toto-D-plastic!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by seunmohmoh(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rip English grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by mkoabiola: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very poor composition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.