Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (48329 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
NessaBoo:
I stopped reading after the second screenshot... The writeup is migraine inducing.

The venom she's spitting needs to be sucked out of her heart, she's obviously bitter but she needs to heal her heart for the sake of her child, it's a toxic environment for a kid to grow up in.

that would be a lesson to every other slay whatever who thinks they are above there hubby n cannt submits, obviously she is lonely

tonto left churchill but she will spend the rest of her life with a split image of churchchill ... that is the greatest punishment grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobodys(f): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Fierce11:
The worst thing a person can do, is to disrespect a humble occupation..
This hoe, clearly disrespected "all" gardeners.. Smh.. Does she think gardeners substitute their pussay for currency? Smh.. She deserves to drown in puke;
HAHAHAHAHAHA ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Kuku stay celibate
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by SmartMugu: 12:15am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't even really follow these people's marrital issues like that, but based on the little I've read about their stories, Churchill has been really mature around handling his breakup with Tonto, flip things around, Tonto has been all over social media sparking up discussions about her break up with Churchill.

@Tonto, I respect you a lot based on ur contribution to to Nigerian Arts. You are great on scenes and several kids are looking up to you because of how well you handled your roles in movies. Being known for exposing what's happening in your marrital life to the entire world via social media seem immature. Everyone reading your rants have their own issues too, but they keep it to themselves and read / discuss yours because you created a reason for them to talk about your life.

The whole world your broadcasting your life to can't solve your problem. If you have issues with the Churchill family, call them and settle matters with them or move on with someone else if that'd what you want. Your Twitter and Instagram follow you so they can learn about what's happening in your life and your home. Do you know what's happening in their lives and their homes?

Pls be mature and focus on things that have kept you going on and your fans loving you, but please leave your family matter out of social media. Several kids growing up saying they want to be like Tonto Dike someday wouldn't go that route now because you are actually acting immature and rude now. Just slow down and face your family issues privately. That's how sensible people think.

Don't take it hard, just read between the lines and reflect on the contents. I wish you, Churchill and your adorable son nothing but individual bliss and happiness, but @tonto, leave your personal and marrital life off social media. It's just an advice.

Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Officeking1: 12:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Tonto is possessed with a high spirit she belongs to dog family, her eyes will surely open some day anyway cos Chuchil still take very good care of his son so someday Tonto must hand over the boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Yankiss(m): 2:29am On Nov 20, 2018
What is this ToNto DiCke issue on Nairaland? We are fed with all froths from a frustrated deranged lady. I do not read anything about these Nairaland yeyebrities offline. Only here. I guess, for each nonsense pushed to front page by the mods, there are thousands of greymatter topics relegated.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Dotman2210(m): 2:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Kai! Tonto Dike go finish una oooooo
Abi she go finish herself... She is on on a self-destruct mode
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by stuffs4me(m): 3:18am On Nov 20, 2018
chicoMX:

I thought she said she's born again, how come she's still filled with hate. undecided

Most christians are filled with hate and born agains are the worst.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Kai! Tonto Dike go finish una oooooo
look at our "top" level English actress, she doesn't know that it's "adviser" and not "advicer"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Marvis4real(f): 3:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Fierce11:
By the way, I think Seun should consider organising a fund-raiser for Tonto's education.. Her comprehension skills is a combination of jargon and bullshit..
What she's trying to say in the second screenshot is giving me migraine.
*spits.
i will need the fundraiser more to complete my studies, dont waste it on her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by tiredoflife(m): 4:03am On Nov 20, 2018
One of the pain of any woman
Is to unmarry her
Her people will continue to give her names
She will be an outcast
Her only hope is if someone comes to marry her
U don't marry a woman and divorce her
Then go to her people to return the dowry
U have shamed an entire clan
This is no more about tonto
Other clans will continue to mock her clan
Her father will be disrespected
Her mother will be looked at as half woman

The pressure will come back to her
And she must snap
This is the real reason tonto is this bitter
To help her someone of equal caliber should marry her
Without that any woman is finished
Its better she is dead
Even if she dies it will be a story told to every girl of age in her clan
Don't behave like mr so so and so child oh
You know whose daughter u are
Don't bring disgrace to ur father
This is the reason tonto is angry

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by streetzdreamz(m): 4:29am On Nov 20, 2018
how can a human be filled with so much hate,at a time this same
fool drowned our ears/eyes with her love bullshit with the guy,posting pictures of vehicles and presents,now the tide has changed and she sees nothing bad in further drowning us with her woes,nigga is too slow sef, what's his business with a troll insulting tonto,I hope the kid doesn't tow his parents prints, else it would just be a lineage of fools with deranged minds.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Burgerlomo: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Who we go come marry nah. Women don finish already for the list

The OP didn't include Nurses so you fit marry those grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Immorttal: 5:12am On Nov 20, 2018
xtervaganza:
This guy is too gentle

I'd have arranged a job on her try tey

I no get patience for bullshit
by now i would have assasinated her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by lesbiconverter: 5:37am On Nov 20, 2018
chicoMX:

I thought she said she's born again, how come she's still filled with hate. undecided
she meant

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by efonat(m): 5:38am On Nov 20, 2018
I tot she said she's now born again. She has to check that again. Those re not words from a christian
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by efonat(m): 5:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Those words re not from a born again christian. Tonto pls pray for santification
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Awoo88: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2018
If I were dating Tonto right now and not just my booty call, she will be getting a gap order. Talk about that scumbag again we are done. Is either you stick to me and your son or go find yourself another gigolo. I don't know how any reasonable man can cope in a relationship when there are constant fight with ex.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by tatafoboy(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2018
the grammars here get pepper abi na only me dey see am shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Rextizzle:
It's obvious this wayward whoré is demented, someone should just help her before she hits the street

I'd prefer she hits the street
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by almarthins(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2018
chicoMX:

By her fruit you have known her ...born wuru wuru.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by TEDHorsePower: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2018
There's element of truth in all these.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by juniorstar(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Churchill did the right thing...if she wants to collect star frm his manly gesture she shud continu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Charly68: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
When will she allows her wounds to be healed ,I beg nail everything to the cross of Christ and move on.No matter the disappointment of the past,life moves on..forget the past and press forward ,that is the key to live a fulfilled life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Aystarz: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2018
ClintonEmex:
This girl is just so immature and wild.
When you quarrel with someone you loved, especially your husband, do you just damage and expose everything? Can't you just reserve some things knowing too well that maybe one day you'll reconcile with him? And then you may be sorry for all you said and it may be too late.

Cover wetin? Looks as though you haven't a clue about how a scorned woman carries her 'biz' when she's cray
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by jrusky(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2018
I think Olakunle should just ignore her now I know Tontoh is truly in love with him because the painment on Tontoh side is too much.

More so I hope Tontoh realized she is carrying around the grandson of a *Gardner* so calling someone who has a child with you son of a gardner meaning yiu are a mother to a gardner grandson and you are a gardner yourself.

Tontoh lost it all when she insulted Olakunle father it's not proper no matter what insulting some one parent beside this guy has never insulted tontoh family till date it's a big shame on Tontoh side
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Aystarz: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2018
chicoMX:

A cold-blooded murderer has a higher chance of being born again than a slay queen, like Tonto, who lives just for the gram and attention.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2018
emmykk:
I think Churchill or kunle of a man is very stupid and get served well. When you leave a woman anything pertaining to her should leave your mind.

Totodikeh is by far popular than him and he should just leave the TV diva alone.

Churchill had time to be replying a fan "if the mother of his child is mad"...well Yoruba boys nah their way be that
You're a dumb parochial tribalistic bigot. The b1tch comes online to bash the guy all the time, but it appears the guy is gentle and he doesn't attack back. Tonto has been behaving mad, yet all you can still say again is to blame the guy again.

When I see people like you who just hate other tribe for no tangible reason, it proves hate is in your blood, not that the tribe you hate really did you bad or deserves the hatred, you're just hateful souls for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Ivye(f): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Upon her age,she's still dumb,,,u want d gys attention...jxt say it na... mtcheeeeeeeew... educated fool..z not ur fault dummy*spits*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' by Ugosample(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2018
xtervaganza:
This guy is too gentle

I'd have arranged a job on her try tey

I no get patience for bullshit
arrange a job on the mother of your child?
That's not the best move undecided
If it's a random chick, that's different

But she has your kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.