Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) (56836 Views)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions) / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Excel70: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2019
edunho:
From other people's comments, it wants to seem so

You tried reaching me don't know how the pm works
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by mosbiod(m): 5:10am On Oct 16, 2019
This thread is so sleeping?? Nobody here got an offer? I heard they've resumed earlier this month. Congrats to those who got in. Hopeful for better future. Cheers.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Sam3263: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello house. Please my name is Samuel, am age 24. Studied Electrical engineering and am done with nysc.
Please I need a job in any field. So as to keep me busy. Don't care about the salary. Please if you have recommendations kindly reach out to me through my email
danessiens@gmail.com
Or
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven

Thanks Engineers
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by hoppcee: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.