Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) (56951 Views)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions) / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Faloh: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Makanjuola89 post=75224026]

If it makes sense, why not?

The recent sahara&transcorp group past questions?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Faloh: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Makanjuola89:

10k. YOU GO BUY?

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by kingkuntaval: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Makanjuola89: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Faloh:

Nah. Exxon mobil
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Faloh: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Nah. Exxon mobil

Which year?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AlienRobot: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
For dragnet past questions and answers and function specific test questions and answers on Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Luga2019: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
JayHymn:
I saw a mail for the test invite for exxonmobil graduate training and it comprises of Numerical, Verbal, Abstract and Discipline test. Pls I need help on the materials I can use to prepare for the discipline test. I studied Electronic and Electrical Engineering. My email is tunicazyadegbite@gmail.com

Bros, pls help me with the materials too if u got any, especially the electrical/electronics skills questions.

lugaternenge@gmail.com

Thank u in advance for ur kindness. God bless you.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Toobie: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Chat me up on 08058491692 ( Whatsapp) for your Dragnet Verbal, Abstract, Quantitative, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical skills test questions with a detailed solution for a token

Fast Delivery !!!!!!
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by 12inchDickson: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
omoniomoade:
I wrote the test yesterday at mobil house in lekki for experience position, guys nothing like verbal,quantitative or abstract reasoning, all the questions were technical, for anyone invited for graduate trainee, i will advise you to prepare also for technical questions,all the best.
did thy check certificates.. I finished with 2,2ยง and I was inviteted..
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by cornelin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
who have production engineering skill test. I am ready to pay. Help a brother please.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AlienRobot: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
cornelin:
who have production engineering skill test. I am ready to pay. Help a brother please.
Send an email to Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by laplace19(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
I was sent an invitation mail yesterday for the graduate engineer position(Civil engineering) but just seeing it few minutes ago. Can someone help me with dragnet questions please? My test date is 31st Jan.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by DeKuhl: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Favouredbae: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
HIlord:

Thaks for the past questions. Please can you assist me wuth the password to open the diamond bank past questions too? thanks so much
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MlQUEi8-dObad5e-tGk8rzr5pAYj-BcX?usp=sharing
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by oladistinct(m): 1:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by omoniomoade(f): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2019
They asked questions related to petroleum engrg, civil and structural engrg, safety, lifting, construction methodology, piping, welding etc..... yes they checked all credentials (originals) and they took photocopies from us, also they considered only 2.1 and above.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by versashee: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2019
omoniomoade:
They asked questions related to petroleum engrg, civil and structural engrg, safety, lifting, construction methodology, piping, welding etc..... yes they checked all credentials (originals) and they took photocopies from us, also they considered only 2.1 and above.

Those without NYSC discharge, were they allowed to write?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jamaldeenn: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2019
They asked all these from everybody regardless of course of study?
omoniomoade:

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by HIlord: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=Favouredbae post=75275184][/quote]

Hi,

You're welcome. Sorry, I don't have it. The link was shared elsewhere, I only reposted here.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Emmanuelv2012: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
versashee:

They did not allow us o.. My centre was Ph!

Those without NYSC discharge, were they allowed to write?

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by olakunle5: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Can one go along with photocopies of his certificates bcoz I just came into PH now nd am with only my photocopies of my certificate
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by versashee: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
What's d update?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by cornelin(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2019
happy new month all. Any industrial/production engr. written the test? please what are we to expect? thanks
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by karleone(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
olakunle5:
Can one go along with photocopies of his certificates bcoz I just came into PH now nd am with only my photocopies of my certificate

Yes you can. Went with photocopies of mine.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by AmazingWorld: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Forget Village People, Let's Help You Fix Your Bad CV Strategy!!!

Getting Job in our highly competitive Job market is never a walk in the park.

Everyone seeking needs to understand the change in the dynamics of job market. The organizations are putting up call for applicants because there is/are vacant roles available to be occupied.

So, you getting a Job is exclusively your responsibility and it's up to you, the companies have done their best, you are left with your capacity to sell yourself through a strategically crafted CV.

The era of copying and pasting same CV at the slightest sigh of any job opportunity, is dead and gone.

So, your ability to make a connection between your skills, experience and knowledge and what is required from the job role in other words the problem you're to be employed to solve for the company, is very pivotal to you being called for interview or not.

We offer a great of work here, by helping you to professionally craft a compelling CV that would increase your chance, position you as their ideal candidate for the job position and portray you as being valuable to the organization.

With just N5,000 we can help you secure your dream job.

Contact Excellence Consulting on Whatsapp +237034208822 .
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by karleone(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Y'all should use indiabix.com for your practice. Most of the questions, if not all, are from there.

I've done something good for you all. Just make sure you vote for Atiku on 16th February.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by MORACHI3065: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
karleone:
Y'all should use indiabix.com for your practice. Most of the questions, if not all, are from there.

I've done something good for you all. Just make sure you vote for Atiku on 16th February.
Thanks and God bless.

For which discipline? Petroleum wasn't from there o
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by karleone(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
MORACHI3065:

For which discipline? Petroleum wasn't from there o

Civil
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Zhienart(f): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=Favouredbae post=75275184]

Try using ilohalexandra@gmail.com
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Beyy: 12:50am On Feb 03, 2019
My abstract questions were from a different planet

2 Likes

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by versashee: 2:55am On Feb 03, 2019
Beyy:
My abstract questions were from a different planet

It was indeed Abstract

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / Total Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.