Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) (56830 Views)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2020: Apply Here (6 Positions) / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ItsTime4me(m): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sunnystooth:

Can't remember exactly, but one or two days after the site started going through.
Same here. But mine is still showing application received and applied within the same period as you. But some persons who applied about 10 days after I did just got rejection mails. So I really wonder how they are attending to the applications
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
But in the mail sent to us it was clearly stated that our application was under review then why changing to under review again . It suppose to change to success mail of invitation to aptitude test because they supposed to have reviews it since because our mail received said it has been received and currently under review
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Sunnystooth(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
ItsTime4me:
Same here. But mine is still showing application received and applied within the same period as you. But some persons who applied about 10 days after I did just got rejection mails. So I really wonder how they are attending to the applications
Hmmm, rejection mails already... that's serious oh.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ExpertNLer: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
You think these things are reviewed manually? most of the initial rejections are automated when one doesnt answer the questions to their expectation, things like date of birth, GPA, legal right to work and all that are put into consideration, then the system rejects based on that criteria initially
ItsTime4me:

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
ExpertNLer:
You think these things are reviewed manually? most of the initial rejections are automated when one doesnt answer the questions to their expectation, things like date of birth, GPA, legal right to work and all that are put into consideration, then the system rejects based on that criteria initially
what do you think when some persons status change from application received to application under review when they have initially sent to us in our email that application is received and currently under review
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
I don't really think that application is under review or received really matters right now. What matters most right now is that mail invite for aptitude test. So far you have not received a rejection mail. You are safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ItsTime4me(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
ExpertNLer:
What about those who just got rejected today? Is it auto?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ExpertNLer: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
I dont know, but it is possible, did you get a rejection today?
ItsTime4me:
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
What do you think it was the reason for the rejection mail? Nysc, age, course of study?
ItsTime4me:
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ExpertNLer: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
I honestly don't know, have new set of people received rejection mail?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ExpertNLer: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
But what I know is that if one answers "No" to any of the job specific job questions which asks about degree, nysc, etc - that will be automatic rejection
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ItsTime4me(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
ExpertNLer:
I dont know, but it is possible, did you get a rejection today?
No I did not. But I know someone who did. He applied well after I applied.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ItsTime4me(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
ExpertNLer:
Yes. The first set was auto. But for these recent ones, I doubt.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ItsTime4me(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fremaxx:
What do you think it was the reason for the rejection mail? Nysc, age, course of study?
Guy I really don't know.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
What course did the person study?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
ExpertNLer:
Some People status shows 'no longer considering their application ' while others reads application under review and some are still on application received as of yesterday. Don't know how they handle their recruitment process. Some persons that applied after I did already have application under review but mine is still on received...
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by tejiri4(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Sunnystooth:
Mine has changed to Under Review... Everyone should check their profile to see... ...

Me too

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
tejiri4:

Me too
what do you think under review means because the email we received said is currently under review
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Saimeritus:

Some People status shows 'no longer considering their application ' while others reads application under review and some are still on application received as of yesterday. Don't know how they handle their recruitment process. Some persons that applied after I did already have application under review but mine is still on received...
how are you sure received did not means that you are successful because our email states that application received and currently under review why changed from Received to under review
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ItsTime4me(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
jidex4life:
what do you think under review means because the email we received said is currently under review
It simply means those whose status read under review are closer to being shortlisted than those whose status read application received. So those of with application received are just in limbo

1 Like

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by enambobo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
jidex4life:
how are you sure received did not means that you are successful because our email states that application received and currently under review why changed from Received to under review
Assumptions won't help. Let's just see what happens last.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by enambobo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
ItsTime4me:
It simply means those whose status read under review are closer to being shortlisted than those whose status read application received. So those of with application received are just in limbo
Dont be so sure. It might shock you to see the reverse.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
I don't know why the under review status is bothering people. It won't turn to successful until the recruitment process is completed. At this stage, we all are anxiously waiting to get shortlisted. I don't think it matters whether on your dashboard your application shows received or under review. So far it doesn't show application is no longer under consideration. We should wait patiently for shortlisting and the invite
jidex4life:

3 Likes

Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
The confirmation mail shows that the application has been received and under review. Whether the application has been received or under review on your profile, there is no need to panic at this moment.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
yh, mine is now on ''application under review"
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by tejiri4(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2018
jidex4life:

Let. wait n see what happens instead of assumption
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by jidex4life: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2018
mos4phy:
yh, mine is now on ''application under review"
they said they have started receiving invite ie success mail , have you received
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Fremaxx: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Please can we know the date and the venue of the test?
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
jidex4life:
they said they have started receiving invite ie success mail , have you received

ah, no oh. i haven't received anything oh. chai.
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2018
jidex4life:

by invite, do you mean invite for test or interview
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by ennyj01(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: 2018 Exxonmobil Recruitment For Engineers (Experienced And Graduate Trainees) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fremaxx:
Please can we know the date and the venue of the test?
Have you received invitation cause you were the first person that his application entered under review?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.