Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

She Left (1). A True Life Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Left (1). A True Life Story (389 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Left (1). A True Life Story by Dayellow: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
I never for once ask for love, a story of betrayal. She came in and left my heart hemorrhaging. A true life story, enjoy my poem analogy;

Lying on my crutch, feeling lonely, in a state of solitary I was distressed alone and unaccompanied I felt life treated me unfairly I said my prayer.

Her apparent origin, I can’t tell. Her radiant face was so unique and a beauty to behold she walked in with her royalmasts, her nose was pointed like adiche’s pen she swept me off my feet.

I was lonely but, I never wanted this, neither do I want that. She said the creator sent her and I needed her in my life the story changed, she came into my life I fell in love with her, it was a beautiful thing. Loneliness was a story, heaven was on earth, joy abounded.

I have become magnetized to your metal, she said. She promised to be my best friend and lover to guide me through the stormy sea and rough terrain of life I took solace in her arm every night I slept day in, day out like a baby.

Until, one Sunday morning, I kept on calling and calling. ADUKE! ADUKE!! ADUKE!!! Where art thou My fear is became a reality.
What could i have done wrong?

She is gone, she left me.
Where is my love? What about what we shared?
The peace in me left, it rained hell on me.
Oracle was consulted to seek her whereabouts.

She replied........
[i][/i]part 2 loading

(1) (Reply)

New E-book Release: 20 Smart Rules For 2018 / How To Generate A Story To Write / Poem: God In A Manger By Soibi Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.