Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62194 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2018
These are Hitarget block print /English Wax Block Print

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Momcherry(f): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2018
How do you sell hitarget?

Do you sell like 2 pieces for sample?
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
What do you mean by two pieces. DM on Whatsapp please 09058767700
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
We have all kinds of Ankara print fabrics

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Some women came to our showroom last week they claimed someone from Nairaland.com gave them my number. So I did all can to assist them in selecting some beautiful designs and colour. At the end of the day, they were all happy. If you have opportunity, you too can come around. If you can't, I can send some designs to you on Whatsapp for you to select and send to you wherever you are. Don't be deceived, you can start small and be big in it irrespective of your age or gender. 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
Market women doing selections

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
Market women doing selections

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Momcherry(f): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2018
OrinAgba:
What do you mean by two pieces. DM on Whatsapp please 09058767700

1 piece = 6 yards
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Yes

Momcherry:

1 piece = 6 yards
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello everyone, I think I should do little introduction of my self and also show my face even though am not that good looking lol. My name is Ola.I do my business Nationwide but I base in Ibadan. I am a Textile dealer. Textile business is capital intensive but someone can still start it in small scale and still make some living out of it. My aim here is actually to assist many as I can to start up this biz instead of waiting for one job that is not existing anywhere. Don't just sit at home and be wasting your time. Stand up and do something even if you don't have money. Am ready to share my knowledge and experience with you freely. U can call me on 0708 327 6699 or Whatspps me on 09058767700

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Always be grateful for whatever you have or wherever your are, so many people are going through worse things than yours. Sometimes I wonder why some youths decide to go into robbery and ritual just to get money. One of the major reasons for this is that, so many of them are frustrated . Please do not get me wrong, am not trying to encourage robbery or money ritual am only expressing what i perceived to be problem. We live in a society where government never truly care about youths and nobody seem to care about them too. Most female you see on the street now are either professional prostitute or doing it as part time.( Am not saying all ladies do this). They are not really happy with it, they just want to survive. They want to live normal life just like everybody, earn a good money and pay their bill Comfortably. I don't know why government find it so hard to make this a reality for all people without engaging in dirty jobs or act. What kind of society are we building? all what we read in the news is kidnapping and people stealing ladies under wear. May God help us. Like I said am ready to share my knowledge and experience about Textile business and also assist you to start even if you don't have money now to trade. I want to be friend of many, if you are going through a difficult time I will u like you to speak with me. I don't have money to give to anyone but we can all be happy together and see a glorious day's that are coming. Committing suicide, money ritual or engaging in a dangerous act is not the answer. My name is Ola, am a Textile dealer. Please feel free to talk to me on 09058767700

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Please we now have most of our samples on Facebook and Instagram. Our handles for both is @GbagiMarket. If you really want a long discussion with me I will prefer we do it on Sunday my whatsapp number is 09058767700. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yorubas love uniform wear for their ceremonies. If you are able to refer anyone to me, u get commission base on the quantity purchased. This is another way of making money. Just tell them you know someone that sells wholesale. And if you are able to convince them to buy, your commission is guaranteed. Let's talk 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
To view more samples, check our fan page we are now on Facebook @GbagiMarket https://www.facebook.com/gbagimarket/

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
It's always our joy whenever we get feedback from people that are buying from us to resell that they are selling. Nothing gives us joy like knowing that we make some people happy. The opportunity is for all, now left with you to decide. Call us today 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
I lifted this from the Whatsapp status of one of the people that bought from me. What I sold to her at the rate of 1200 (Wholesale price) she is reselling it at 4500 each. I also know people that sell less and more than this base on individual packaging and the caliber of people they are able to market to. According to her, she has a lot of followers on IG and that is really helping her to move her business. More so, she is able to sell at that price because the print has a good quality. Aside that, I think the lady is creative, the way she package are things really amaze me. You too can start with any amount you have with you. I will make sure you get good price and quality materials that will fetch you cool money. Please call me on 0708 327 6699 09058767700. If you want to have long discussion with me I prefer Sundays. Am always busy at weekdays. But that doesn't mean that won't attend to you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by gentle007(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
OrinAgba:
Hello everyone, I think I should do little introduction of my self and also show my face even though am not that good looking lol. My name is Ola.I do my business Nationwide but I base in Ibadan. I am a Textile dealer. Textile business is capital intensive but someone can still start it in small scale and still make some living out of it. My aim here is actually to assist many as I can to start up this biz instead of waiting for one job that is not existing anywhere. Don't just sit at home and be wasting your time. Stand up and do something even if you don't have money. Am ready to share my knowledge and experience with you freely. U can call me on 0708 327 6699 or Whatspps me on 09058767700
This one you are holding is how much?
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
The one am holding is called perforated hitarget print.
(Grade A) 6,000 per 6yards. And we do have it in different colors. Thanks.

gentle007:

This one you are holding is how much?

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by mancanoe: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
I thinking of Starting this business for my wife after she puts to birth but March... But am a bit confused... Please you need to elaborate more...
Does it have different grades that varies in price?

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by jozzee1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm interested. Use my contact below to get in touch.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by BIXYBABE: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2018
Momcherry:
How do you sell hitarget?
Do you sell like 2 pieces for sample?
u are not responding on whatsapp
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by SMOG88: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mr Ola is legit my people.No body referred me to him, I stumbled on his article here and just gave it a try.He delivered and is still delivering.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wow! Thank so much for this. God bless you.

SMOG88:
Mr Ola is legit my people.No body referred me to him, I stumbled on his article here and just gave it a try.He delivered and is still delivering.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
[Video] See how is being made from China ��... This is one of my samples of Veritable English Wax (Hitarget Wax) follow the link to see the video on IG. Thanks https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0rJZmh5j7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mmps4awnr61m
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
People ask how I got my goods, I order directly from factory � in China ��. We hope our own Nigeria will be able to produce quality textile like this ones we are getting from China in nearest future. Most of our Textile industry, the good ones, had gone into extinction due to poor infrastructure, insecurity and bad government policies. Now click on the link bellow to see our factory in China. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0q50Mh5yp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1h6iaetnki5di

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fear is of the devil �. Never allow it. You see opportunities to make little money for yourself and you afraid to take the step, that most be devil lol resist it. See more video on our Veritable English Wax Block Prints being made straight from China.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0rA6xBaDU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=78cqful32ck2

My aim is to share my knowledge for those that really want to go into textile business and to make alot of friend here. I will so much love to hear from you, contact me on 09058767700 070, 07083276699
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Am very sorry if am not responding to your message in good time on Whatsapp, it was not an intentional. Please 'HI' me again. Thanks

BIXYBABE:

u are not responding on whatsapp
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Blesschemical: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2018
This looks good
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Some new designs 09058767700 0708 327 6699

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
New design

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hello guys, apart from Daviva Print, we also deal with real Wax products. But I don't normally Introduce this to people that are just starting up the biz. The real Wax is expensive that is reason why is not advisable for the starters. The money u will use to buy like 5 pieces of 6yards each of Daviva might not be enough to by one single 6 yards of real Wax products. And reselling such also might be difficult except when your customer specifically request for it. Like this ones I have bellow � they are called perforated hitarget wax prints, the price is 6000 per 6yards. If you don't have enough capital, you cant buy such and keep and then be looking for buyers. At thesame time, you can also choose to go for if you have opportunity to break in to the circle of big people that have taste for high quality materials but not everyone has such opportunity.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2018
Hello everyone, Happy Sunday to you all. I got what i considered as a profound experience sometimes ago and I feel that I should share it with u.

Immediately after my NYSC, I served in Kogi, I got a job at Airtel call center as a call center agent. Before I got the job, I never used Airtel line. All my sims are MTN and Glo. So when I got the job, I had no option but to get my self one Airtel sim. I don't even use the line cos many of friends don't have the number, I just have it as a sign of dedication and patriotism to the company I worked for.

So I started the job, people started calling all over Nigeria to complain about one thing or the other. It got to a time I was so tired. I felt like Airtel was the worst network in Nigeria. We worked eight per shift, and people never stop calling for a second till my shift ended and another team took it from us. After about 4 months of working with Airtel I said to my self, I can never used Airtel as my major line.

I asked, talking to myself, why would they be deducting people's money, why are they activating caller tune for those that never requested for it and be charging them, why would customers subscribe for blackberry bundle and still be charging them from main account?

The most annoying part of it was that, the network never refunded anyone's money. There was a day, I was forced to buy card for one old woman that called in. She borrowed 1 hundred naira to recharge her phone so that she could call someone that promised her money. She had nothing on her I guess she wa a widow. So immediately she recharged her line, the money was deducted for sports updates sms service that she did not opt in for. The woman was nearly cried, I had to logout from my system and get a card. I copied her number and sent it through my line.

That is one of the bitter experiences about issues our customers encountered on the network. So one day, I had short discussion with my teamlead and told him that there is no day without issue on this network, people always call in both day and night to complain about one thing or the other.

I added, Airtel must be the worst network in Nigeria. He looked at me and he laughed. He brought out his phone, he told me he had be using Airtel since the network came into Nigeria and network had never removed his money or had any issue with it.

He went on to tell me the number of people on the network and as at that time, Airtel was the one that had the highest number of subscribers (I don't know now).

He said only about one percent of people that had issues on the network called in to the call center. There are millions that are using and enjoying their lines. He said the few people that call in makes it looks as if Airtel was the only network with issue. He said the people that are enjoying the line never called the call centre to say "thank you we are enjoying your line" until they have issues. He said so far the people don't say thank you does not mean that we are not doing fine, It just in the culture of people to keep silence on thing like that. I thought about what he said and totally agreed with him.

With the few time I have spent on this thread, some people have contacted me and i tried to assist them in one way or the other. Some people sent money to me thinking they would not hear from me again after they have been debited lol But to their surprise, they received what they order for. And they were "woooow I thought you were a scammer" . My point is, hardly see them coming back to say one or two about their experience with me. But if it was scam, this thread go long with no end. Even people wey no send me money go say I dupe them � lol. So far no one is saying thank you no mean u are not trying your best. Just keep at it.

Always doing more for your customer. When you have issues, do your best to solve it. If the issue is beyond your ability, do not pretend. Explain yourself and apologize for it. The truth is, when you are helping other, you are actually helping yourself.

Do have a wonderful weekend. My is Ola, am a Textile dealer. 09058767700 0708 327 6699

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.