Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62163 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
We all getting set for new year celebration. I wish I can invite all of you to my house and help finish all this meat lol. A friend/customer of mine from Sokoto, Kabiru, help me get these rams. Ram are very cheap over there compare to the ones at South West. I put a call through, he helped me get and put them on the road for me. Just same way I send your order to you. Thank you so much Kabir, may Allah bless you. And to everyone, Happy prosperous new year in advance. Love u all.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Same way you risk you money by sending it to me without having idea of my true intentions, I did thesame today. I have promised a customer that he is going to get his order today when the payment is made. So he when to GTB to do the deposit and send me pictures of the tellers but I have not seen credit alert. I have heard stories of bank teller manipulation before so I was not really convinced by it (not even computer receipt) But this guy needed his order today, I guess may be the cashier hadn't posted his money. When I spoke with this guy, he sounded too real to be fake. So I decided to push his order even without payment confirmation. If some people could send me their money why can't I do thesame. I never regretted it, the credit alert later came.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Slimbumzky: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
OrinAgba:
These are some of the new samples. These go for 1200 wholesale price. 100 cotton and high quality guaranteed

How many yards please?
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by lunacol(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
I am interested in this business.I wish to start small.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
6 Yards, please

Slimbumzky:

How many yards please?
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
That is the best way - starting small. Starting small will give u come back if you fail cos too much money is not involved. starting small won't give you much fear and pressure. Starting small will create room for learning and experience. I love people that are not ashamed to start small in life. Start small is one of the characteristics of great people. God had ability to start creature with 10 billion people but he chose to start small by creating just Adam and Eve. Please send message to me on whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699. Thanks

lunacol:
I am interested in this business.I wish to start small.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Let me officially welcome all my friends here into 2019. I wish and pray that you succeed more than your imagination. I don't know what you went through in 2018, but I want to assure you that your past experience has nothing to do with your future when God shows up for you. And I pray from my heart that Almighty God will show up Himself in your life this new year. Never never say it is over. There was a time in my life I had a zero account balance. Am still nobody today but I thank God my account is not zero balance. There was a time I had no job, seeking for jobs everywhere. I still don't have it now but I have assisted so many people to earn a good living and am happy. Believe this year is your year and always be happy and grateful for the one God has done for you. Happy new year once more. Love you all. - Ola

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by lordally(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2019
OrinAgba:
Let me officially welcome all my friends here into 2019. I wish and pray that you succeed more than your imagination. I don't know what you went through in 2018, but I want to assure you that your past experience has nothing to do with your future when God shows up for you. And I pray from my heart that Almighty God will show up Himself in your life this new year. Never never say it is over. There was a time in my life I had a zero account balance. Am still nobody today but I thank God my account is not zero balance. There was a time I had no job, seeking for jobs everywhere. I still don't have it now but I have assisted so many people to earn a good living and am happy. Believe this year is your year and always be happy and grateful for the one God has done for you. Happy new year once more. Love you all. - Ola

My cousins are into yahoo yahoo and they are riding their cars ...while I'm serving and still waiting for Govt to pay Alawi..since I still believe in legit hustle and I know legit hustle still pays!!! ....I'll start patronizing you once I have little finance to start..... omo last last we go dey alright jooooor!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by amerengues(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
I just had a transaction with the op and it went fine. I got my Ankara on time after I paid. Deal went smooth. I hope u all can transact with him. God bless our hustle.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Narnah(f): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new year to everyone reading/following this thread.
Luckily for me when i stumbled on this thread , i was in Ibadan. I decided to check it out , twas impressive. The OP was acccomodating and was trustworthy , despite the fact he hadn't received the money i transferred he allowed me to go with the goods. Now i'm just praying for market to move.

MAKE THAT BOLD STEP NOW NOT TOMORROW
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Thank you. Wish you the very best. Stay blessed

amerengues:
I just had a transaction with the op and it went fine. I got my Ankara on time after I paid. Deal went smooth. I hope u all can transact with him. God bless our hustle.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Thank you. Wish you the very best. Stay blessed.

Narnah:
Happy new year to everyone reading/following this thread.
Luckily for me when i stumbled on this thread , i was in Ibadan. I decided to check it out , twas impressive. The OP was acccomodating and was trustworthy , despite the fact he hadn't received the money i transferred he allowed me to go with the goods. Now i'm just praying for market to move.

MAKE THAT BOLD STEP NOW NOT TOMORROW
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Love to hear from you soon bro. Stay blessed

lordally:

My cousins are into yahoo yahoo and they are riding their cars ...while I'm serving and still waiting for Govt to pay Alawi..since I still believe in legit hustle and I know legit hustle still pays!!! ....I'll start patronizing you once I have little finance to start..... omo last last we go dey alright jooooor!!!!
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:58am On Jan 04, 2019
Please, when you come to my whatsapp, just drop all your messages at once. Don't just say hello and be waiting for my response before you say all you want to say. Please, this is 2019, am trying to manage my time and be effective, help your boy too now lol. Don't let us waste our time. Just drop you message, I will surely reply you. And if i tell you that I will get back to you, and you find out is taking too much longer than expected, just send me a reminder your message will come up again. Thanks

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2019
It's Monday guys... Let's go and make money. Do have a blessed week ahead. Please ask me about Veritable English Wax Block Prints o....

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
We are not just only doing business, we make people happy. Sometimes we we wow them too. There are many good Nigerians, my dream is to be one of them. What about you?

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by MariamAlheri: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thank you so much Egbon, business with you was very swift and interesting. Thank you for your help. My customers love all the fabrics I got from you and they're selling fast. God bless you abundantly. I'll definitely continue patronising you.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Amhappy(f): 3:57am On Jan 08, 2019
MariamAlheri:
Thank you so much Egbon, business with you was very swift and interesting. Thank you for your help. My customers love all the fabrics I got from you and they're selling fast. God bless you abundantly. I'll definitely continue patronising you.

I have not done this business before but will love to try my hand on it. What's the difference between the davida, English print and all the others OP have been mentioning. And which one is the toast of customers. I don't really know what to order.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by MariamAlheri: 4:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Amhappy:

I have not done this business before but will love to try my hand on it. What's the difference between the davida, English print and all the others OP have been mentioning. And which one is the toast of customers. I don't really know what to order.

The difference, I think is in the materials they're made with/from. They're of different grades and quality and these determine the prices of each, just like Lace materials. Of course you know plain lace and stoned lace are different grades so will have different prices.

As you know people are different and have different financial abilities, right? So I'll say, all are the toasts of customers depending on what they want and can conveniently afford.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Oluwayomi01: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2019
Nice prints, good customer service relationship, fast delivery and very reliable.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Amhappy(f): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2019
MariamAlheri:

The difference, I think is in the materials they're made with/from. They're of different grades and quality and these determine the prices of each, just like Lace materials. Of course you know plain lace and stoned lace are different grades so will have different prices.

As you know people are different and have different financial abilities, right? So I'll say, all are the toasts of customers depending on what they want and can conveniently afford.

Thanks so much for your valuable response. I'm so grateful.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by tunde89: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Nice doing business with Mr Ola,quality fabrics,good customer relationship, smooth delivery...will definitely come back.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by MariamAlheri: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Amhappy:

Thanks so much for your valuable response. I'm so grateful.

Welcome my dear. We rise by lifting others.

2 Likes

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thank you so much. Stay blessed.

tunde89:
Nice doing business with Mr Ola,quality fabrics,good customer relationship, smooth delivery...will definitely come back.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:42am On Jan 09, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, please permit me to slightly introduce my boss to you. As you know, boss too dey get boss, this is my own chinko boss, always pressing phone just like me. Lol. One of the things I have learnt in life to keep lasting relationships is to be transparent at all time. As human, you will always make mistakes at some point, but your faithfulness will always put you over. Dassor!

Anyway, if you have interest in meeting my boss you can as well get in touch with me ó.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by dzoi(f): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good evening... The materials I asked for from OrinAgba today by 12 pm were delivered to me today by past 3 pm. I was really pleased... I hope my customers will love it.
Please patronise him; he's reachable, willing to help and he's no scam. I hope to do more business with you, OrinAgba.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by yeancahwunmi(f): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
OrinAgba:
Ladies and gentlemen, please permit me to slightly introduce my boss to you. As you know, boss too dey get boss, this is my own chinko boss, always pressing phone just like me. Lol. One of the things I have learnt in life to keep lasting relationships is to be transparent at all time. As human, you will always make mistakes at some point, but your faithfulness will always put you over. Dassor!

Anyway, if you have interest in meeting my boss you can as well get in touch with me ó.

You'll definitely hear from me soon
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thank you so much for your comment. May Almighty God enlarge you this year and beyond. Your customer will love it and they won't give u stress but money IJN Amen

Anyway, please can someone help me on how I can change my username here on Nairaland. I opened this account long before I decided to bring this business opportunity here. When I opened it then, I just looked for one name like that. If I knew I would end up using it for business I would have used my name. People come on my whatsapp and address me as Mr OrinAgba angry. My name is Ola. Lol grin not OrínAgba grin grin

dzoi:
Good evening... The materials I asked for from OrinAgba today by 12 pm were delivered to me today by past 3 pm. I was really pleased... I hope my customers will love it.
Please patronise him; he's reachable, willing to help and he's no scam. I hope to do more business with you, OrinAgba.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thank so much. NA all of us go make am big by God's grace. I wish u the very best. Much love

Oluwayomi01:
Nice prints, good customer service relationship, fast delivery and very reliable.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
When we confirm you payment, we have no business in delaying your order. This is interstate order, check the time of payment confirmation and when the customer confirms order received.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
If you send message to me in the day and am not responding in good time. Probably this is what am doing: preparing pending orders. But be very sure that I will attend to you. But u also need to help me by dropping all you messages at once. Don't wait for me to reply your hello or hi before u deliver all your messages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.