Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62144 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
If ano wear English Wax Block Print wetin I gain? The kínd of print brand am put on here is known as English Wax Block Print. I have been using this clothe now close to a year and I do wash it with washing machine,and nothing happens to the print.

Thick cotton, soft texture, permanent good print. If you buy this and resell, and your customer complain to you. Don't argue with them, just contact me with a proof. I will refund the exact money you collected from your customer, not even the price i sold it to you.

Please test me.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't joke with English Wax Block Print, the biggest of them all. Do you want to see more samples?

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
I can bet it with you that you no go fit finish English Wax Block Print. Las Las na dash u go dash somebody when the clothe no gree size u again lol. I get more samples please

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
You have high profile customers and you can't introduce English Wax Block Print to them. I tell, u dey fall my hands. Some people don't mind the price they just want the best. Let them have a taste of English Wax Block Print. Las Las u be proud of it. I tell u grin

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by sonofElElyon: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Hi.. You have not said anything about the price of the English wax block print. Also what discount do we get if we pick up the cloths at your shop ( please specify the discount for both the regular prints and English wax) instead of you sending it to us? I stay in Lagos but I would like to make personal transport arrangements. Thanks.

OrinAgba:
You have high profile customers and you can't introduce English Wax Block Print to them. I tell, u dey fall my hands. Some people don't mind the price they just want the best. Let them have a taste of English Wax Block Print. Las Las u be proud of it. I tell u grin

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Timtim007(f): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pls list their prices
1.how much is daviva
2.how much is this English wax print
3.do you have others?
Thanks.. Expecting your reply

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
The price am giving you remain the same whether you pick it at the store or you place order. Am here on a purpose, my primary objective is not actually to sell but to reach out to people so that they can benefit from the little benefit that I got. So no business strategy about price changes. Original English wax Block Print is 3500 at the wholesale price. At the retail level is 5000 to 5500. Your second question, please I don't understand what u mean by regular print. What is regular print?

sonofElElyon:
Hi.. You have not said anything about the price of the English wax block print. Also what discount do we get if we pick up the cloths at your shop ( please specify the discount for both the regular prints and English wax) instead of you sending it to us? I stay in Lagos but I would like to make personal transport arrangements. Thanks.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
For those of your customers that love blue, give this to them. The blues were born like this, they don't grow old and never die easily. Original English Wax Block Print issa goal! We are refunding money on this if there is any error. No joke oooo.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Is like you people are not really getting what am doing here. But I will repeat myself again .

Am not here primarily to sell but to create business opportunity for those that are interested and also to share my knowledge with those that are ready to have them. The way you guys are pushing me to keep pushing prices will not help your business cos this is an open space. Thesame customers you want to sell to might also see this, so how do you want to go about it?

I have two active Whatsapp numbers come there let talk together and I will give you prices .

And let me also add this, the prices am giving you here are not same for people that want it for personal use. I have people calling me all over places (check blue mark) that want this for their personal use, I don't give them prices am giving u. When people ask for this kind of question openly and I give direct answer, I always feel bad cos I know the implications. But if I don't answer, u guys wíll think am not transparent or truthful enough. Please do you get my point?

Timtim007:
Pls list their prices
1.how much is daviva
2.how much is this English wax print
3.do you have others?
Thanks.. Expecting your reply

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Always happy when they come back and request for more big quantity. My happiness is ń their success. When you win am happy.

Note: In one bale of Daviva, we have 100 pieces. A piece is 6yards. In one nylon pack, we have 10 pieces. So ten nylon packs mákes one bale while 100 pieces makes 1 bales. Do You now know how many bale we have in one container?

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Original English Wax Block Prints needs no promo #IFyouKnowYOUknow

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2019
Hello my people, please I will like to make some clarifications here. When you place an order, you will be the one that will pay for the waybill. The price am giving you those not cover waybill. And what you pay on the waybill depends on the quantity of your order and distance. Am not the the one collecting the money for the waybill. You will be the one to pay the driver when you collect you order from him. After collecting your information about delivery, you will still be given opportunity to speak and negotiate with the driver and get him further information about your location and where you like to collect your order. All u give me is 500 for bike man that will help u take it the park. There some locations that I might need to pay before take off, in such situations, it will be communicated with u. When I give your order to luxurious bus, I need to pay them the waybill before takeoff at there office cos they are company. Please don't get offended when I tell you about waybill. The price am given doesn't cover it. Please feel free to ask me any question or you contact me through WhatsApp

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why would you copy my number and the very first message you sent to me is BC(Broadcast message) - kind of copy and paste junks. Please my lines here are strictly for business, I don't even use it to call family and friends. I have another line for them. I don't joke with 09058767700 & 0708 327 6699. I have so many official conversations that I have not even replied, and some people are send me irrelevant information. Please I don't like it. Kindly stop it.

I wish everyone that placed order at this concluded week success . Tomorrow is Monday, we hope it shall be great for everyone us. God bless

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
#10yearschallenge is now trending on all social media. I also feel like partaking and give glory to God for what he has done for me. I know the future will be bigger and better. And for everyone that is keeping it real, God will lift you up and enlarge you. IJN.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello guys, what am giving you here at the rate of 3500 is being sold on Jumia and Konga for 6000 and 12, 000. When i tell you you can sell English Wax( the original one) any amount am not exaggerating it.

If You have good packaging and juicy customers, you can sell it up to 15 to 20k. The beauty part of it is that you can give them up to 2 years and above guarantee. The print is just the best so far.

In my wherehouse, we do have original dutch hollandaise wax, they have been classified under English Wax cos they are of thesame cotton quality, texture and price. As a matter of fact, most Dutch Hollandaise was has English Wax logo as sign or original product.

Pic 1 is from me. Other are from Jumia and Konga.

1 Share

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
If you are in Lagos, find out how you can display your goods on Jumia. You need to be in Lagos with physical location or store to partner with Jumia.

Just get on the platform and break the market. All you need to do is to lower your price a bit.

But the funniest part is, some customers/buyers
, based on my experience, think quality has to do with price. If your price is too low they think your goods is not of high quality. They will prefer to go for the most expensive one even though if the quality is thesame thing with one they rejected cos of low price. Very funny set of people lol. grin

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2019
English Wax Block Print is goal. Please ask for more samples

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
While you are afraid of sending us money, those that did never regretted it. I never blame you though, #ThisIsNigeria. But at thesame time, little calculated risk is one of the ways to the top. U they there dey look until they make all the money finish lol. Issokay... 4 hours later, order received confirmed.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Let's talk about the English Wax Block Print... The oga patapata.

100 percent full cotton
2 years guarantee
High quality print and texture
We refund money if anything happens to it.
What again do you want?
And am ready to give you the wholesale price irrespective of the quantity you are buying

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
English Wax Block Print gat no problem. Tested and trusted. English Wax Block Print grand father of all wax products.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
English Wax Block Print no dey fall hands, anyday anytime....... Respect!

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
This design is available #DavivaPrints #1200

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by mymadam(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2019
OrinAgba:
This design is available #DavivaPrints #1200

Daviva Prints... Guaranteed Wax... N1,100... N1,200

Differentiate/explain the differences pls. Rather confusing!

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2019
For all enquiry, please I always prefer you Whatsapp me. Thanks
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2019
More new samples of #DavivaPrints
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
I never said Guaranteed wax is 1100, don't know where you got your quote. Please, contact through WhatsApp for clarity. Today is beautiful, I hope you enjoy it. Peace

mymadam:

Daviva Prints... Guaranteed Wax... N1,100... N1,200

Differentiate/explain the differences pls. Rather confusing!
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Some new samples of #DavivaPrints
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2019
You are not the only one scared of sending us your money, almost everyone did. But this always be the end result. Back to business
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
U want something unique and nice. High taste, high quality.... Special requests for special customers? Your customers will surely love this Get in here 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
U want something unique and nice. High taste, high quality.... Special requests for special customers? Your customers will surely love this. Get in here 09058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
U want something unique and nice. High taste, high quality.... Special requests for special customers? Your customers will surely love this Get in here 09058767700

1 Share

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Happy when I see people adding creativity to whatever they do. This design still available. #1200 #Wholesales #DavivaPrints

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.