Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (62114 Views)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free / Start Your Own Profitable English Plain And Pattern Fabrics Business / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
She got it 6yards for 1200. She goes further by design it like this and sell it for 6500. Her customers her worldwide.

Add some creativity to what you do, if you need to learn new things, go ahead and enroll for training. Whether you start something or not, this year will also pass away just like last year. Add value to yourself. Don't be satisfied with your current status, think of what you can do more for your life. Think on how you can improve yourself and what u do. Am already planning to go back to school enough of all this bad English am writing upandan lol.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by mymoneygrows(f): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
I decided to give this a try. I placed an order yesterday, surprisingly my order left same day and got to me today. It was smooth and swift. Thanks op. You are transparent and fun to do biz with.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
New container for English Wax Block Print just landed last night. I should be able to get you some new samples soon. Hope you still remember our English Wax Block Prints, oga patapata. On jumai is being sold 6k which is retailers platform. But am giving it to you at the rate of 3500. Beside that, it has � % money return if anything happens to it. High quality cotton print and good texture. The cotton is heavy and print never fade off at any time. The English Wax Block Print is same thing with olden days Hitarget. I said olden days, cos there are alot of hitarget now that are not hitarget. They just copied the name to sell their products.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Thanks to those that risked their money with us, eno easy. Sending your hard earn money to stranger you never see, and it isn't just a stranger, a Naija guy for that matter lol at this era of Yahoo-yahoo and yahoo plus. May God bless and increase you in all ramifications. Thankz for your comment. I wish everyone that transacted with us are able to make it back here and testify to the fact that we not scam, and I think that will reduce pressure and trust issues. Anyway, thanks once more. Stay blessed

mymoneygrows:
I decided to give this a try. I placed an order yesterday, surprisingly my order left same day and got to me today. It was smooth and swift. Thanks op. You are transparent and fun to do biz with.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:16am On Jan 23, 2019
English Wax Block Print new designs

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2019
English Wax Block Print new designs

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2019
English Wax Block Prints new designs

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Original English Wax Block Print

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Original English Wax Block Print � #Wholesales Available.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 5:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Join our Whatsapp conversation today

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Monday morning, waiting for my bike man to fly these orders to car park. Integrity is the heart of business. We can't stay to this moment on this open platform if people aren't happy with our dealings. 2019 is moving fast, what are your goals. Single stream of income is not good enough, double is better, having multiple streams of income is the best.

We just got another new container of English Wax Block Print.... The grand Master of all wax products.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bought this Daviva design last year December for personal use. Still rocking it till now.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Welcome to "one corner" of my house. Lol. Here is the Washing machine that I use to wash my English Wax Block Print. I use ONLY English Wax Block Print. Like I said above, if you get this particular fabrics print and u are not happy, I will refund your money. This is grade A #africanprint fabric. When I check for the prince on retailer platform online, they are selling it range from. 7 - 12k. But here, am giving you direct price from container at 3500.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2019
I don't really like posting my pictures online but I need to create a face now that I choose to introduce my biz online.

Why I do that often is to create a kind of confidence in people that ready to do biz with me, at least they have something to show as proof in case I run away with their money.

Many come to my whatsapp and tell me how they were scammed online and express their feelings being scared of having anything to do with online transactions again.

Many will tell me they have being secretly following the thread for long but still not convinced whether to deal with me or not.

Most times, I don't really know what to do or say to such people that will make them believe that am different.

One of the challenges am having is that, few people that transacted with me online don't come back and tell people about their experiences.

Please I need your help now!

If anyone has idea about what to do to make people believe or have confidence that we are not a scam should help me o.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:52am On Jan 30, 2019
I have told you, you don't need to buy directly from me to make some small small money. One sharp lady got my number here and referred me to her family that are planning for wedding party for their aso ebi. All she did was to make sure they bought from me, she told them I would give them wholesale price which I did. When the transaction was closed, the lady sneaked into my whatsapp and demanded for her "work money" and I did a transfer to her account. She later called me on phone and thanked me for fulfilling my promises.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2019
If you are afraid to send us money, u have right to be afraid. We live in a country where everything we know and see is scam. Even our government is a fraud and deceit. But all I have to tell you today is that, up till date, we have 100 percent integrity. Everyone that sent money to us received their order and happy. Do have a wonderful day ahead. - Ola

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Jaydee5588: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Op i want to thank u so much for the kindness in ur transaction. First I was afraid to send money because of the issues of scam online, but now I believe u are real CU's I was there today at ur office in gbagi market and I saw that u are real. U gave me a great discount, no bias. Now I can confidently transfer money to u and relax while.my.goods.gets waybilled to me without stress. Thanks a lot I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by veenessha(f): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please if I start up with 5k like how many yards will I get.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by veenessha(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hi, I saw this thread and it is very innovative but my question is this if I start up 5k, how many yards will I get?
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by winnerr(m): 3:37am On Feb 01, 2019
veenessha:
Hi, I saw this thread and it is very innovative but my question is this if I start up 5k, how many yards will I get?
Ṣend him a WhatsApp message.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by veenessha(f): 5:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Ok thank u
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2019
You are welcome bro. I will love to hear more from you again. May God bless your hustle and lift you up. Peace

Jaydee5588:
Op i want to thank u so much for the kindness in ur transaction. First I was afraid to send money because of the issues of scam online, but now I believe u are real CU's I was there today at ur office in gbagi market and I saw that u are real. U gave me a great discount, no bias. Now I can confidently transfer money to u and relax while.my.goods.gets waybilled to me without stress. Thanks a lot I appreciate.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
If you pay attention to detail, you should be able to understand the language. Do you want to wait till dem make all the money finish? We have room for everyone to do business and be happy. Am always happy with positive responses, I can see happiness in the message received.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
You won't be able to read my whatsapp status if you are not on my contact. To get updates through my whatsapp status, send "save" to my whatsapp number 09058767700 to be on my contact. Thanks

Even if you are not ready to start the business, I believe we can still be friends. Oya send "save" to. Me make i save your number on my phone. Don't forget to let me know your location too.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by thiolhuwar09(f): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mr Ola is legit. Got my Ankara today. thanks and God bless
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
I promise that I will not change.. Good name is better than gold and silver. Very simple message but very powerful "Mr Ola is legit". Just imagine it's other way round, my image would have gone down. You can only fool some people sometimes. You can fool all the people all the time. We all can be legit and make it, yahoo yahoo or yahoo plus is not the way out. I know better days are ahead of us all. Love u guys.

Please, be my friend on Whatsapp, just send "save" and your location to me. And I will save your number on my contact. My whatsapp number 09058767700

thiolhuwar09:
Mr Ola is legit. Got my Ankara today. thanks and God bless
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2019
This Ola guy is a legit business man, I chat him on whatsapp and place an order of #20600 and my order was delivered on the same day to Ogbomoso. Same pics and same goods delivery. You are a good Nigerian. Thanks for Nairaland for giving us this great platform for this type of opportunity.

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
I am overwhelmed. May God enlarge you. I pray this year you will fly high beyond your imagination. IJN. Thanks.

sundson:
This Ola guy is a legit business man, I chat him on whatsapp and place an order of #20600 and my order was delivered on the same day to Ogbomoso. Same pics and same goods delivery. You are a good Nigerian. Thanks for Nairaland for giving us this great platform for this type of opportunity.
Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Now that everyone one is calling me Legit lemme kuku change my name to Mr Legit lol àbí what do you think?

Anyway, another container of English Wax Block Print is here. There so many beautiful samples. Please DM my whatsapp for the latest samples of English Wax Block Print, aka the godfather of all wax products. Oya legoooo +2349058767700

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
New Daviva Print samples. Côte d'Ivoire products.
Cotton �
Texture quality �
Print quality �
Length standard �
Nationwide Delivery service available
Wholesale available
Call /Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

Re: How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria by OrinAgba(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
New Daviva Print samples. Côte d'Ivoire products.
Cotton �
Texture quality �
Print quality �
Length standard �
Nationwide Delivery service available
Wholesale available
Call /Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.