Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,886 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia (39817 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Buffalo2(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Kylekent59:

Sometimes it's not all about the school being good, it should be their personal home teacher.

Watch their interview and get your fact straight.
Personal home teacher you say? These guys are camped in schools 24/7.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by sacx: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Graceland School, PH just earned nationwide rep. Congrats to the winners
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
I actually watched it and was intrigued... It was very tough and those kids are smart.. congrats to them and kudos to cowbel.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nairalane: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
kandi006:
I actually watched it and was intrigued... It was very tough and those kids are smart.. congrats to them and kudos to cowbel.
My question is how could one give birth to brilliant chaps like this..... Should we relocate to Ota before giving birth or what...���

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats to them.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Nairalane:

My question is how could one give birth to brilliant chaps like this..... Should we relocate to Ota before giving birth or what...���

My dear, it think is genetic and quality education..

I promise to give my unborn kids the best education obtainable so help me God grin

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nairalane: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
kandi006:

My dear, it think is genetic and quality education..

I promise to give my unborn kids the best education obtainable so help me God grin

Yeah!!! That's true!!!
Wow!!! Our unborn kids ni jare....

May God help us!

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Buffalo2(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nairalane:

grin grin. Just take dem to The Ambassadors College, Ota, they'll come out smoking

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by faithfull18(f): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buffalo2:
grin grin. Just take dem to The Ambassadors College, Ota, they'll come out smoking
This one you are marketing Ambassadors, Are you a staff member or a member of Seun's family
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Tjiaz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
Congrat to them,its really not easy i could remember during our own time,damn questions were tough.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Buffalo2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
faithfull18:

This one you are marketing Ambassadors, Are you a staff member or a member of Seun's family
All of the above
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by jojothaiv(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Something to remind us that Nigeria is blessed with intellect.. Hope to see those champs somewhere better in the future..
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by wman(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Big Ups to Cowbell
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Ayobami7(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
congrats
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nairalane: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Soulless:

Marry an intelligent woman and give your children quality Education

Don't just marry base of beauty

Are you still single!!!!!!!

Or you have a sibling you can recommend....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.