Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia (39815 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by slowbreeze(f): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
razy75:
Igbo Amaka yoruba Amaka. Aboki.........nowhere to be found
Lol..yet the dullards say they are Born to rule..

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
SIRTAYLOR:
Whoever is teaching mathematics at Ambassadors college ota deserves a medal of honour.
Congratulations!!!
Seun, the owner of this site, his family own and run the school. His junior brother is their maths teacher. My son has been disturbing me that he wants to go there. I hope I will make his dream comes through next year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by rummmy: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2018
You will never see housa or northern name here because it was based on merit.
Reason why you see them dominate CBN but you will never see them in uba, first bank, ecobank etc.
You see them dominate NNPC but will never dominate shell,Agip,chevron etc.
I pity this country,meanwhile don't forget.
Igbo amaka

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by olisaEze(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
See as the thread just dry anyhow buh if it were big brother now, crowd for don dey quarrel on top d mata! cool

Congrats to all that took part in it joor.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by 247Dior(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
IN Education you will always see the south but in government employment you will always see the north. . Reason Nigeria will never progress

4 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Melkizedeck: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2018
With all due respect, this is the only place where I comment. Those children should be indirectly employed by CBN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Horus(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2-vzGBuRk

2018 Cowbellpedia Grand Finale

It's time to crown the best mathematics students in Nigeria.
Watch the grand finale of the 2018 Cowbellpedia Secondary Schools Mathematics TV Quiz Show!

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by pamcode(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats to the Mathematics Whiz.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by internetpo(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Good one. Congrats champs
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by xcelentattitude(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2018
I so love mathematics.
One day I'll coach someone to win one of this competitions.

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by NoToPile: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
This ambassadors college sha.

They have won this stuff some number of times now.

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by xcelentattitude(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2018
MiamiePizza:
At 17 I answered 56 math questions in 60secs...

I only got one correct answer ;DAt 17 I answered 56 math questions in 60secs...

I only got one correct answer

Bro, are you well grin

3 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by NoToPile: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
priceaction:

Seun, the owner of this site, his family own and run the school. His junior brother is their maths teacher. My son has been disturbing me that he wants to go there. I hope I will make his dream comes through next year.

Oh really?
Interesting.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by bamasite(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Big congrats to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Upoo: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations to the new Nigeria breeds both Winners and losers.

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Beautifulchi: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by ATM624(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2018
Good News

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Ahmad4452(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2018
SIRTAYLOR:
Whoever is teaching mathematics at Ambassadors college ota deserves a medal of honour.
Congratulations!!!
i heard it Seun Osewa broda.. D family also owns the school

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by herich(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Graceland international, close to my office along stadium road has been consistent in winning awards of this magnitudes.

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by alsudaes1(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Splendour was Splendid in the 30 seconds decider to determine 2nd place, how I wish he did same in the 60 seconds of fame

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by rhymz(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2018
The competition was between two schools walahi, The school in PortHarcourt where the senior winner came from and the school in Ota where the Junior winner came from.

At a point in the semi-finals, students from the Ota school dominated the positions with only two students from other schools. My favorite person there was Juliet, she was charming, calm, laughed alot and extremely very confident.

The winner Chinedu was a psycho in Mathematics, after the semifinals, it was clear he was going to be the winner.... Dude was mad prepared and left nothing to chance. Besides, he comes from a family with brothers who had won the competition before.... Congrats to them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by phorget(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2018
You won't hear any aboki name now o, in few years time when it comes to giving appointments that is when we will start hearing names like Jubrin, Abubakar, Ismail etc.

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by kenmaro: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2018
So, despite all the very expensive tuition fees, montessori, & UK curriculum hype in Lagos, no winner emerged from Lagos schools? Just milking Lagosians of their hard earned money all in the name of given their wards best & uncomparable standards while it's solely business majorly for profit gains with some over hyped packages.

3 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2018
If all these coys would invest in competition like this our students would be more encouraged.

All these bbnaija is a waste

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Divay22(f): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2018
It was worth watching.
Congratulations to the champions kiss

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Gerrard59(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations to the winners. I'm elated but not surprised by Chinedu's victory, he deserves it. Juliet would have probably come second if she had answered the questions correctly, at a stage I thought she was joking. shocked

Most importantly, kudos to Ambassadors College Ota and the Osewa family. You guys are doing a great job.

Well done.

6 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Reussite: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2018
ifyalways:
I missed the finals but watched the semi finals , chinedu Mgbemena was on fire. Quiz master was struggling to keep up and was out of breath.

Welldone Promasidor for investing in our children.

Interswitch should please get a worthy host , not a slay mama with a pretty face but not to smart brain for their dull "Spark" quiz.

I try to participate and answer along when i can and you dont wanna know my scores.
cheesy
At highlighted same here cheesy
I also missed the finals but I watched that semis where Chinedu answered 19 questions in 60secs...that was terrific. I knew right there he'ad win his category.
Ambassadors' college, Ota dominated the junoir category while Graceland, PH did same for the senior category.

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Aystarz: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
See hw dry d page looks. Later we go blame mods for pushing shits to fp. Wen na shit we like

Pop culture don finish the little wey remain of the sense wey Nigerian youths get na. Wetin you expect?

Big ups to the Champs. More on the horizon.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Buffalo2(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2018
whytediamond:
The Ambassadors College, Ota, Ogun State.

Sane and wealthy parents living around Ota and environs should enrol their wards in this school.

They've been consistently smashing awards lately.
The school runs a very good boarding facility too so students from all over the word are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Buffalo2(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2018
SIRTAYLOR:
Congratulations!!!
They have around 20 mathematics teachers in the school

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by themanderon: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2018
People will not come here to appreciate these bright young minds but if its xyz bares cleavage or y2j goes unclad or useless stories about BBN the thread will be on the tenth page now. Adamic generation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.