Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia (39809 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2018
I love maths. cool

Now this is what we're talking about, the price Money is fair enough. Those who slay with their brain should be better rewarded than those who slay with their arse, boob's and 6 packs, for all these would diminish in returns but the brain would only give rise to smarter generations.

Forgive me if I sound sexist but intelligence is bae.

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by hucienda: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Watched the semis for Senior category.

Was wowed by the young man, Chinedu. Almost as fast as a scientific calculator.

Congratulations to them all.

3 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Fidelismaria: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Good one from cowbell

The prize money is encouraging not like the others that give 50k

Shows like this should be encouraged not those crappy pageantry horseshit

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Sisqoman(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Omo this one nah money ooo
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by HolySteph(f): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
That Graceland has always been a great school.

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Trunaijian: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
Next thing is to offer them juicy scholarships to go study abroad by foreigners.

They will remain abroad, get married, have kids and get good jobs developing other countries economies.

Apart thier fsmilies here in Nigeria, this may be the last time we hear of them.

True stories.

4 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2018
The Ambassadors college showed muscle in this competition sha........I hope the management, staffs and students continue with this feat.

3 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by GogetterMD(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2018
At least this is very much encouraging. A company actually sponsoring and encouraging academia

4 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Igbo Amaka yoruba Amaka. Aboki.........nowhere to be found

7 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by maxzzo1(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Proud of PH schools....�
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by SIRTAYLOR(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Whoever is teaching mathematics at Ambassadors college ota deserves a medal of honour.
Congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by shukuokukobambi: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2018
bitcoin215:
I read on one thread where islamic quiz winner was given 20 to 30 mill.

Indeed religion is the best thing that happened to is.

Are for real or you're just kidding?

30m for a religious competition?
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by grandstar(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2018
whytediamond:
The Ambassadors College, Ota, Ogun State.

Sane and wealthy parents living around Ota and environs should enrol their wards in this school.

They've been consistently smashing awards lately.

i'm amazed!

This actually far superior to the 100% pass rate for WEAC or GCE that some schools publish as they could be results of endemic cheating!

3 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by PanickMode(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Ibo Amaka, that guy good scarra

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by grandstar(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2018
Trunaijian:
Next thing is to offer them juicy scholarships to go study abroad by foreigners.

They will remain abroad, get married, have kids and get good jobs developing other countries economies.

Apart thier fsmilies here in Nigeria, this may be the last time we hear of them.

True stories.

What! Kneel down there and raise up both hands! grin
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by excel101(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Where are the schools in Lagos.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Sandypearl: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Woooooow am so so proud of u Chinedu...congrats to u guys.love u loads.

3 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Kylekent59: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2018
whytediamond:
The Ambassadors College, Ota, Ogun State.

Sane and wealthy parents living around Ota and environs should enrol their wards in this school.

They've been consistently smashing awards lately.

Sometimes it's not all about the school being good, it should be their personal home teacher.

Watch their interview and get your fact straight.

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by ifyalways(f): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2018
I missed the finals but watched the semi finals , chinedu Mgbemena was on fire. Quiz master was struggling to keep up and was out of breath.

Welldone Promasidor for investing in our children.

Interswitch should please get a worthy host , not a slay mama with a pretty face but not too smart brain for their dull "Spark" quiz.

I try to participate and answer along when i can and you dont wanna know my scores. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2018
NCAN women patron ...

Dia is a mago mago in dat award ,every1 knws d igbo boy took first , just one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats, I’ve never loved Maths though grin
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by NessaBoo(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2018
These are certainly the kind of trends we should be celebrating, I hope these eggheads are recognized by their respective State govt and immensely rewarded to encourage academic excellence. smiley
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by nokatakata: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2018
they will give them 50k and laptop and that's all. meanwhile they will give people who stay in a house for 2 months eating and having sex millions with cars. they give millions to people who sing rubbish in project fame nonsense.

they recently gave award to cee c for what excatly. social media award. how do you encourage these young people that education is really Worth it
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
well done to cowbell for sustaining such a great project till date
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Paiko1801: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Congrats better brain
Abeg let dem no lost ooo
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by stankezzy: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
3 igbos only one afonjas , I have said it if things were done free and fair in this country only igbos will occupy every where because u can't beat them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Marvelousjohn: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Congratulations to all the participants and winners of the mathematics competition. However, I am not impressed by encouragement given to them. Scholarships, good money say 10 million naira and good environment should be created for them to trive like sending them abroad and government should be involve in this.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by ComradeShegs(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2018
Just 2mill?... And one warri boy is getting 25mill as a winning price base on logistics.

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Amos15: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2018
Why can't other companies emulate Cowbell in sponsoring science & technology competitions or talent shows instead of useless & irrelevant talent shows they keep sponsoring.
Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Odingo1: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Leave it for Igbos in science courses.

2 Likes

Re: Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2018
Mynd44's real name is Abdulrasaq O. Hamzat
Is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.