Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan (28241 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richydos:

We know what the dictionary says about privatization BUT it's very different in Atiku's world.....
Because you think that way, and not because it so.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by papiwyte(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
If u like u can sell condom tongue tongue tongue tongue
SAI BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by gloriaa(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=lucy10 post=73134122]Atiku saying that he sold firewood doesn't mean he wants people to vote him out of pity, it only means that he understands what suffering is all about and will make sure he pulls out so many Nigerians out of poverty. [/quote
Gbam!!!]
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Price of commodity is not a determinant of which government is better. A lot other factors affect the mechanism of price. Did you not do Economics in secondary school.

What was the price of a sachet of Milo under Abacha as compared to the price under Obasanjo? Does the disparity in price tell the whole story?
Please tell me what made you feel this government is better
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, you can't see evidence of corruption in Atiku's political story?

Buying a lot of houses is not the crux of the matter but the circumstance that created such a spending spree.

Where did Atiku get funds to establish his university and how did an individual of hitherto modest means build a university without bank loans?

Look at it, my sister. If he can get so wealthy as VP, who would be able to stop him from embezzling or misappropriating funds as president?
So because he invested this money in a university and not in cows means he is the looter, the real thieves and looters are those wearing the mask of integrity.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Mcy56(f): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Blind arguments in support of Atiku especially from this lucy just littered this thread. sad
Whosoever told you that people like him can change is definitely deceiving you.
All of them are the same.
May God deliver Nigeria from all these parasites.
*Walks outta thread*

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Please did Atiku come to your house and mandate you to attend his school, please what do you use the money your employee pays you to do. Take it or leave it Atiku has contributed in employment of labor in Nigeria. Please why does people employ labor if not to help them do things they can't do all by themselves. Think

So, what is your point exactly. A man who cares for the poor and yet he runs a university that is not accessible to the poor. So, who the university epp?

The president of the university is even a white. What happens to employing a black man/woman?

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Please did Atiku come to your house and mandate you to attend his school, please what do you use the money your employee pays you to do. Take it or leave it Atiku has contributed in employment of labor in Nigeria. Please why does people employ labor if not to help them do things they can't do all by themselves. Think

you could have think before you wrote .. "atiku understands poverty " you must take it that atiku as exploited nigerians enough.
his 10m tax in 3yrs as just proven he as done nigeria more harm than good ...

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
So because he invested this money in a university and not in cows means he is the looter, the real thieves and looters are those wearing the mask of integrity.

Have you been reading my post at all?

Where did Atiku get the money to build a university without bank loan?
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

you could have think before you wrote .. "atiku understands poverty " you must take it that atiku as exploited nigerians enough.
his 10m tax in 3yrs as just proven he as done nigeria more harm than good ...

She is sounding like a robot. She is not even reading comments, she is just replying automatically.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Please tell me what made you feel this government is better

Better than?
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by aderonkebalogun: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
What are you even saying? and who are you deceiving? Atiku never said he is a perfect man because nobody is even you yourself, if given an political opportunity, you would get your hands dirty but the bitter truth is that Atiku has done so much for Nigeria than Buhari will do for in his life time. This man is ready to work with Nigeria something Buhari didn,t do for four years. He cancelled all his promises and expect us to vote him again? who does that? "Our mumu don do" Buhari will never achieve anything even if we give him enterity. Its not in him to succeed
Baawaa:
Buhari that does not sold firewood,he is poor for betterment of Nigeria,Buhari leads by example.Our Lord Jesus Christ was poor for we to be rich,Atiku is nothing but a looter
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

She is sounding like a robot. She is not even reading comments, she is just replying automatically.

you mean like a BOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

you mean like a BOT

cheesy
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

you mean like a BOT

cheesy
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Anwons(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
I didn't see the comment having anything to do with playing on our emotions.
People have left the substance of the message and delibrating on the shadow.

There's nothing wrong with the statement if you really understand what he said.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by maasoap(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
@Sulebaba_Sadeeq “Atiku started by Selling Firewood, Graduated to Selling NITEL, Nigeria Airways etc. Now He wants to Sell NNPC and Nigeria.We say No!

Savage but fact
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Richydos(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Which of your friends or enemies is attending the university if they can afford it.... Yet he sold firewood and understood what poverty is WHILE he keeps raping the Treasury with any slight opportunity
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Richydos(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
aderonkebalogun:
What are you even saying? and who are you deceiving? Atiku never said he is a perfect man because nobody is even you yourself, if given an political opportunity, you would get your hands dirty but the bitter truth is that Atiku has done so much for Nigeria than Buhari will do for in his life time. This man is ready to work with Nigeria something Buhari didn,t do for four years. He cancelled all his promises and expect us to vote him again? who does that? "Our mumu don do" Buhari will never achieve anything even if we give him enterity. Its not in him to succeed
Now you even making more noise than the looter himself.....
Yes he has done so many things indeed yet to my bewilderment you can't even mention one
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Richydos(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Please can you compare Immigration job and N Power job, or didn't you hear of what happened in FRSC job recently, please were did the light improve because am yet to see any improvement in my location.
Do u even digest a post before replying or u just reply before digesting
Immigration job of the last regime where every applicant had to pay at least a #1000 and lives got lost owing to stampede COMPARED to N power where no one had to pay a dime and no life got lost.... Do the maths
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:
Buhari that does not sold firewood,he is poor for betterment of Nigeria,Buhari leads by example.Our Lord Jesus Christ was poor for we to be rich,Atiku is nothing but a looter

Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
mycar:
I will not pity anybody that will vote for Buhari again, yeah, its called self inflicted affliction.
Buhari is a scammer else what else does he have in the bag for us if not his usual nonchalant attitude and disobedience to the rule of law.

Once he wins again, he will travel back to London for medicals.
Scammer

Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Mujtahida: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richydos:

So if we don't call him what he actually is #looter, wetin we Gain, someone who was a VP for 8 damned years and built a university to his name where even the average Nigerians cannot attend... Atiku has always been and will always be a looter... U can change the skin color of Atiku but not his looting blood
Typical Nigerian: every other person is corrupt but you.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Roger3D(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:
Atiku is nothing but a thief. Spread the word around
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Mujtahida: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:

I understand your view,my question is,should we continue the old ways or you also believed we cannot get it right in this country?
Thank God you understand my view. You see the crucial issue with corruption in Nigeria is not corruption per se. It is our collective hypocrisy. Nobody admits being corrupt. We all know how corrupt our society is and one way or the other we have all contributed in making it so. Therefore we should not pick one or two persons and label them corrupt.

We will begin to fight corruption the day you and me stop accusing others of corruption and admit that we ourselves are corrupt. This is because without truth and honesty in this fight we are only deceiving ourselves.

Let me tell you what I think about Nigeria making it: presently we are doomed. We will only make progress when we change our consciousness. I believe a time will come when corruption will not be fashionable and will not be accepted. Presently as a people we are in love with corruption. Forget about the noise we make. Take a sober look at things and you'd discover that as a nation we are deeply in love with corruption but we will outgrow it one day. I used to be a passionate football and movie fan but not anymore. I've outgrown it.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Mujtahida: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Roger3D:
Atiku is nothing but a thief. Spread the word around
And so are you: spread the word around.

Let us take you to a powerful shrine and you'd swear that you have never in your life stolen anything.

Let's quit this hypocrisy. It's annoying and superficial.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by EmirAbj: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Only Yar'dua Case Is Different

Obasanjo Said He Has No Money In 1998

Jonathan Said He Has No Shoes

Buhari Said He's A Cow Dealer, That He Has Only One House Without Generating Set

Atiku On His Own Said He's A Fire-wood Seller

Old Foolish Men In Politics, May Allah SWT Take Away Their Souls
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richydos:

Do u even digest a post before replying or u just reply before digesting
Immigration job of the last regime where every applicant had to pay at least a #1000 and lives got lost owing to stampede COMPARED to N power where no one had to pay a dime and no life got lost.... Do the maths
Please you still didn't make any sense. Was is the past government that caused the stampede or the people in charge of the recruitment. I ask you again didn't you hear what happened in the recent FRSC recruitment exercise.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by opedaydydx9(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
couragemurphy:

Ne×t Le✔el abeg Sai Baba2019
this level wey we dey, did we enjoy it
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richydos:

Which of your friends or enemies is attending the university if they can afford it.... Yet he sold firewood and understood what poverty is WHILE he keeps raping the Treasury with any slight opportunity
But you attest to the fact that not everyone can afford the federal and State universities in Nigeria, if you or your enemy cannot afford it doesn't mean he doesn't understand poverty.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Have you been reading my post at all?

Where did Atiku get the money to build a university without bank loan?
Where did you get the money you use in paying your rent.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Richydos(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
But you attest to the fact that not everyone can afford the federal and State universities in Nigeria, if you or your enemy cannot afford it doesn't mean he doesn't understand poverty.
Where in my comment did you read me attesting to any crap that you are saying.... Hope someone isn't reading my post for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.