Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan (28178 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by YoungLionken(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
lonelydora:
Event though i'm Atikulated but Atiku should reduce on his lies
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by hokafor(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku to cut the long story short you will have to go to your mosque and swore an oath on how much money you intend to steal if elected .if the amount is fair I think Nigerians might give u a trial
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

The way he pulled them when he was VP and with his American university right?
He is an employer of labor in the university you just sited, creating employment is a means of pulling people out of poverty
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by MobilityExpress: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
This line got me “God invested in me...”

Which god? So your god only invested in you to become an overnight billionaire but left 170 million other Nigerians to die from suffering?
Hmm, is Atiku another scammer with small boy with big god tales by moonlight?

This poverty projection is surely a big turn off. Lost my PVC, and I don’t even plan to vote but even if I still had it, with this rubbish alone this man put out there, I can never vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Daboomb: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Atiku saying that he sold firewood doesn't mean he wants people to vote him out of pity, it only means that he understands what suffering is all about and will make sure he pulls out so many Nigerians out of poverty.

There is something dangerous about those who claim to come from a "extreme poverty" backgroung.
I mean EXTREME POVERTY like they have no shoes, they sell firewood, they eat only once in three days, they have only one Pant for one year, e.t.c.
It is a PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM!

Psychological problems reside in a corner of the brain and they affect the character and world view of the person.
People who have undergone EXTREME POVERTY never want to ever experience it again and it makes them not just to work harder not to be poor, but as reserach have shown and as we have seen in many instances, they have a VORACIOUS ATTITUDE TO EALTH ACQUISITION.

Most people here may not really understand what l am saying (its a higher level subject though)
They have this tendency to GRAB and GRAB and GRAB more MONEY than they will ever need because they are afraid of being Poor again.
These set of eople are the types that will loot everything in sight, even loot their own bank account if possible!

So, like Jonathan whose has no shoes but looted everything in sight so that he would never-ever experience having no shoes, even if he comes to life ten times over, same thing with this Atiku who sold firewood and then ended up selling everything Nigerian owns, including all our Steel Mills, PHCN, NICON, NITEL, NNSL, e.t.c, to his Fronts, Friends and Cronies at Peanuts, at a loss to the citizens of this country.

We dont want a President like Atiku who sells firewood and who will come around to sell the Niger Bridge, sell 3rd mainland bridge, sellAso rock, sell all our Universities to his Private Fronts, sell even we Nigerians, because he is afraid of becoming a firewood seller again.

Never again. Never a corrupt, firewood seller like A-Thief-Ku, the Looter.

3 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2018
kingthreat:

Atilkulooted supporters
You that the true looters are those deceiving people that they are Mr integrity, if only you can tell yourself the truth you will know that this present government is looting and re-looting funds.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Brightology2(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:
Buhari that does not sold firewood is poor for betterment of Nigeria,Buhari leads by example.Our Lord Jesus Christ was poor for we to be rich,Atiku is nothing but a looter
please leave Jesus out of this
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Atiku saying that he sold firewood doesn't mean he wants people to vote him out of pity, it only means that he understands what suffering is all about and will make sure he pulls out so many Nigerians out of poverty.

You are already getting fooled all over again.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2018
mycar:
I will not pity anybody that will vote for Buhari again, yeah, its called self inflicted affliction.
Buhari is a scammer else what else does he have in the bag for us if not his usual nonchalant attitude and disobedience to the rule of law.

Once he wins again, he will travel back to London for medicals.
Scammer

So, who should we vote for?
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2018
Daboomb:

There is something dangerous about those who claim to come from a "extreme poverty" backgroung.
I mean EXTREME POVERTY like they have no shoes, they sell firewood, they eat only once in three days, they have only one Pant for one year, e.t.c.
It is a PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM!

Psychological problems reside in a corner of the brain and they affect the character and world view of the person.
People who have undergone EXTREME POVERTY never want to ever experience it again and it makes them not just to work harder not to be poor, but as reserach have shown and as we have seen in many instances, they have a VORACIOUS ATTITUDE TO EALTH ACQUISITION.

Most people here may not really understand what l am saying (its a higher level subject though)
They have this tendency to GRAB and GRAB and GRAB more MONEY than they will ever need because they are afraid of being Poor again.
These set of eople are the types that will loot everything in sight, even loot their own bank account if possible!

So, like Jonathan whose has no shoes but looted everything in sight so that he would never-ever experience having no shoes, even if he comes to life ten times over, same thing with this Atiku who sold firewood and then ended up selling everything Nigerian owns, including all our Steel Mills, PHCN, NICON, NITEL, NNSL, e.t.c, to his Fronts, Friends and Cronies at Peanuts, at a loss to the citizens of this country.

We dont want a President like Atiku who sells firewood and who will come around to sell the Niger Bridge, sell 3rd mainland bridge, sellAso rock, sell all our Universities to his Private Fronts, sell even we Nigerians, because he is afraid of becoming a firewood seller again.

Never again. Never a corrupt, firewood seller like A-Thief-Ku, the Looter.
Your opinion is very sentimental, So telling people your story is no longer a means of motivating people. So for the fact that you had no car and finally buys a car will make you automatically become an opportunist. My dear the truth be told we all have stories to tell when we get up there and I hope people don't misinterpret you just the way you are doing now.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by sanpipita(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2018
BMC using bots to work overtime, Nigeria will well stimulated whether they like it or not
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by kingthreat(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
You that the true looters are those deceiving people that they are Mr integrity, if only you can tell yourself the truth you will know that this present government is looting and re-looting funds.

And you want to bring the almighty looter, who built a university for himself that 99.9% of Nigerians cannot attend
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Mujtahida: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:
Buhari that does not sold firewood is poor for betterment of Nigeria,Buhari leads by example.Our Lord Jesus Christ was poor for we to be rich,Atiku is nothing but a looter
Quit this stupid line of calling Atiku a looter. You are also a thief so long as you are a Nigerian. We have created a corrupt system that embraces everyone of us and touches on every aspect of our national life. You can only pretend and deceive shallow, informed people. Infact the consistency with which you call others or Atiku a thief shows you are a thief merely doing what in psychology is called projection.
A thief calling others Thieves - that's Nigeria for you, a land where every thief is so smug in his own pretense and self righteousness to point at the disease in others but in himself.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Daboomb: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Buhari was poor while his children were schooling abroad.

The phrase 'POOR' ..is a relative term!

"Poor" for some people, is having less than #1,000 in their bank, for some ...it is having less than #100,000, for some it is having less than #5,000,000 anf for some, it is having less than #50M in their bank account.

Now, how "poor" is Buhari?
Buhari was a Military General? How Poor are Military Generals?
Buhari was a Two time Head of State.... How Poor are Nigerian Head of states?
Buhari was a former Governor...How Poor are Governors?
Buhari was a Federal Minister...How poor are Ministers?
Buhari was chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund, an Agency that handles the most money in Nigeian economy, aside NNPC itself.

Now, if after all these years at the very Top, you still think Buhari is as poor as not having Fifty Million Naira in his bank account, that he cant sponsor his children abroad for education, even from his Pension as a retired military officer..... then you need to think twice.

Buhari being poor is not on the level of Poor Nigerians, it is on the level of Billionaires saying they are Poor.
The good thing about Buhari's own is that he can point to all the offices he had held that could provide him with resonable wealth, unliek some uselss crooks that suddenly became rich overnight.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2018
in 2022 i will run for presidential and my own slogan will be that all thrugh my life i never eat. no food no water buh am still alive plz vote for me so i can start eatin b4 i die of hunger ..
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by mabaz(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Obviously has no intelligent people working with him. Lame campaign organisation
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2018
couragemurphy:
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019
#NextLevel
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2018
kingthreat:

And you want to bring the almighty looter, who built a university for himself that 99.9% of Nigerians cannot attend
Please Buhari that is the president how many universities has he built, Atiku that built a university has used it to employ labor and besides how many Nigerians can afford the fees of State Universities or Church owned universities. Atiku's University shouldn't be single out.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Baawaa(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Mujtahida:

Quit this stupid line of calling Atiku a looter. You are also a thief so long as you are a Nigerian. We have created a corrupt system that embraces everyone of us and touches on every aspect of our national life. You can only pretend and deceive shallow, informed people. Infact the consistency with which you call others or Atiku a thief shows you are a thief merely doing what in psychology is called projection.
A thief calling others Thieves - that's Nigeria for you, a land where every thief is so smug in his own pretense and self righteousness to point at the disease in others but in himself.
I can see that you are touched,my brother are you also a thief,i believe those that are supporting atiku are thieves and they don't want to repent?PDP had made us believe that this country cannot be fix by so doing we are all living fakes lives.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2018
PDP story part II
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are already getting fooled all over again. Those are fooled are those who believe that a failed government will take to a next level

Those are fooled are those who believe that a failed government will take them to the next level, please other level is after failure if not doom.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2018
jboycrb:

....and he lives in Dubai undecided
Please do we have a resident president in Nigeria presently, say something else please.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Mujtahida: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Baawaa:

I can see that you are touched,my brother are you also a thief,i believe those that are supporting atiku are thieves and they don't want to repent?PDP had made us believe that this country cannot be fix by so doing we are all living fakes lives.
I only happen not to be a naive and ignorant pretender like you. You seem not to really know what corruption is.

So long as you are a Nigerian in Nigeria you are a thief. Prove me wrong.

If you are someone who visits EFCC regularly as part of your work and deal with government officials then you'd never be a fool to be deceived by mere propaganda.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by kingthreat(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Please Buhari that is the president how many universities has he built, Atiku that built a university has used it to employ labor and besides how many Nigerians can afford the fees of State Universities or Church owned universities. Atiku's University shouldn't be single out.

Derelicts like you will support the devil if he were to be in human form. My time with you is done. bye

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
kingthreat:

Derelicts like you will support the devil if he were to be in human form. My time with you is done. bye
If only you will take your time and accept the truth and accept that you are the one reasoning like a derelict.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Baawaa(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Mujtahida:

I only happen not to be a naive and ignorant pretender like you. You seem not to really know what corruption is.

So long as you are a Nigerian in Nigeria you are a thief. Prove me wrong.

If you are someone who visits EFCC regularly as part of your work and deal with government officials then you'd never be a fool to be deceived by mere propaganda.
I understand your view,my question is,should we continue the old ways or you also believed we cannot get it right in this country?
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:

he understand what poverty is all about yet he built a school that cost 1m + as tution fee.
he understands poverty yet he fly his team (abroad) just to strategise how to kick start a campaign that will only happen within nigeria.
he understands what poverty is yet ,4 out 4 companies he owned not even one provides services that a lower income earner can afford.
he understand what poverty is yet he supplies mikano to rich when their is no light but what about the poor.
how many poor man children are on atiku scholarship scheme in ABTI university ...
IF air were to be a commodity will atiku even produce for the poor ??

4 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerians can read but 98% don't understand what they read.....I weep for my country
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Tenn88: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
yes, the way GEJ understood grin
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by AnyoneButAtiku: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

he understand what poverty is all about yet he built a school that cost 1m + as tution fee.
he understands poverty yet he fly his team (abroad) just to strategise how to kick start a campaign that will only happen within nigeria.
he understands what poverty is yet ,4 out 4 companies he owned not even one provides services that a lower income earner can afford.
he understand what poverty is yet he supplies mikano to rich when their is no light but what did he ever in his life do for the poor.
how many poor man children are on atiku scholarship scheme in ABTI university ...
IF air were to be a commodity will atiku even produce for the poor ??

Let me add to that list grin

Atikuliar claims to have been an orphan, even though we know his mother died in 1984 - when he was already 38.
Atikuliar claims he sold firewood, forgetting that he had previously regaled us with tales about his entrepreneurial prowess elsewhere.

When I was 15, I spent my school holiday at home, working as a clerk in Ganye Native Authority. My boss was Adamu Ciroma, the then District Officer. From my holiday job earnings, I bought a house for my mother in Ganye, the headquarters of the local government council. The thatched mud bungalow had two rooms plus a kitchen and bathroom. It cost me about nine Pounds Sterling My mother was very happy and proud of me. I had saved her from homelessness after her older brother sold the family house in Jada without her knowledge.
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/story-struggle-life-atiku-abubakar

Will the real Atiku please stand up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki / President Buhari Appoints Suleiman Abba, Chairman Police Trust Fund BOT, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.