Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

“Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan (28236 Views)

Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

So, what is your point exactly. A man who cares for the poor and yet he runs a university that is not accessible to the poor. So, who the university epp?

The president of the university is even a white. What happens to employing a black man/woman?
Why is the super eagles coach not a black man, If the the University have not helped you, it is putting food on so many peoples table.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Richydos:

Where in my comment did you read me attesting to any crap that you are saying.... Hope someone isn't reading my post for you
I meant you can attest,
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

you could have think before you wrote .. "atiku understands poverty " you must take it that atiku as exploited nigerians enough.
his 10m tax in 3yrs as just proven he as done nigeria more harm than good ...
Helloooo do you know what the revenue generated from tax is used for, please google it.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by biggie73(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
They have started again. Like Jonathan, any man that is borne a pauper should not be allowed access to the national treasury.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

He understands poverty and yet the minimum wage he offered within his business was paltry. Abeg, tell us another story.

Providing employment does not necessarily mean the creator wants to pull people out of poverty. Ordinarily, if you have a business, you will need to employ people. So if you rob Nigerians blind and establish a company, you will have to employ from the pool of people you once robbed.

How will Atiku create jobs as a president? Will there be massive employment in his business enterprises or will he sell NNPC and enter into another scam deal to establish another business to employ a bogus 100,000 Nigerian youths?

you are lost if you don't know how a president can create jobs in a country, please you need to read more
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by biggie73(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
regirich:
Since I was born, but now I'm getting old, I have never seen any fu**er that won world best fu**er... Why ?

Please help me ask your neighbour... Have you Aticulated�
.....with this firewood selling stories, I will never atikuloot.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Helloooo do you know what the revenue generated from tax is used for, please google it.

ofcos i do !! development & it can be used to pull nigerians out of poverty .
IF not diverted or atikulooted grin grin
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Charly68: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jonathan has misused that joker and so we are wiser now ..
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
ericsmith:

ofcos i do !! development & it can be used to pull nigerians out of poverty .
IF not diverted or atikulooted grin grin
Now you know that the money generated from his tax is also used for development of the country.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Mharream: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Another political Technique.. be sharing your Godforsaken story..
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
you are lost if you don't know how a president can create jobs in a country, please you need to read more

So in a country bedeviled by high unemployment rate which many governments have been unable to tackle, is it out of place to ask Atiku to tell us what he plans to do differently to tackle this issue?

Enough of "I will create jobs". He is not the first to say it. But we want to know how.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Why is the super eagles coach not a black man, If the the University have not helped you, it is putting food on so many peoples table.

Is Atiku the president of NFF? The NFF did not promise employment to the Nigerians only to employ a foreign coach. But Atiku is promising the youths employment but how many of them draw huge salaries or hold top posts in his business enterprises? Are there income disparities between his white and black employees?

If Buhari has not helped you, he has helped thousands of people. Your Atiku took jobs away from thousands of people and still refused to pay them their benefits. It took Buhari to come to their rescue.

He cares about the poor my foot!!!
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Is Atiku the president of NFF? The NFF did not promise employment to the Nigerians only to employ a foreign coach. But Atiku is promising the youths employment but how many of them draw huge salaries or hold top posts in his business enterprises? Are there income disparities between his white and black employees?

If Buhari has not helped you, he has helped thousands of people. Your Atiku took jobs away from thousands of people and still refused to pay them their benefits. It took Buhari to come to their rescue.

He cares about the poor my foot!!!
I will also leave you with this if Atiku has not helped you, he has helped thousands of people and still willing and ready to help more. But I will advice you to vote wisely by voting to get Nigeria working again With Atiku.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Where did you get the money you use in paying your rent.

Now, this is rather stupid. So you think setting up a university is as cheap as paying rents?
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

Now, this is rather stupid. So you think setting up a university is as cheap as paying rents?
Why are you offended, I only threw back the question back to you. Does it mean your question was stupid too?
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Why are you offended, I only threw back the question back to you. Does it mean your question was stupid too?

I am not offended. Does finding a question stupid entail taking offense?

Atiku couldn't have made enough to build an American-styled university within 2-3 years as VP. So, the money must have come from bank loans. Since it didn't come from bank loans, then it is from looted funds.

We all know Innoson floated his business using bank loans. And the likes of Dangote have the banks to thank for their successes. But what about Atiku?

So, I beg you to understand my post. Establishing a university of such standards is not child's play.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
...to all those who are Atikulated, why didn't they vote for Atiku when he contested for president under ACN in 2007 elections...
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am not offended. Does finding a question stupid entail taking offense?

Atiku couldn't have made enough to build an American-styled university within 2-3 years as VP. So, the money must have come from bank loans. Since it didn't come from bank loans, then it is from looted funds.

We all know Innoson floated his business using bank loans. And the likes of Dangote have the banks to thank for their successes. But what about Atiku?

So, I beg you to understand my post. Establishing a university of such standards is not child's play.
I understand you perfectly well, I also need you to understand that you cannot conclude that they money he used for the university is a looted fund because is a mere speculation. Men have different ways of making their money.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Legas1234567890: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Atiku saying that he sold firewood doesn't mean he wants people to vote him out of pity, it only means that he understands what suffering is all about and will make sure he pulls out so many Nigerians out of poverty.

He knows nothing about poverty. Nigerians always surprise me with their stupid and irrational mentality.
If At8ku win you now be complaining that all politicians are the same.
You have no idea of what this people plans for this country.

Why don't we try a new man but all we know is PSP and apc .
Before I believe it was politics propaganda when I saw a news about Atiku case oversea until I watch the news my self. How could a party come up with such a person as their presidential candidate and some stupid element citizens of Nigeria hailing them.
Now I believe suffering runs in the blood of many Nigerians.

Let put a serious fight against this fool politician who use ethnicity and religion to intimidate us.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by lucy10(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Legas1234567890:

He knows nothing about poverty. Nigerians always surprise me with their stupid and irrational mentality.
If At8ku win you now be complaining that all politicians are the same.
You have no idea of what this people plans for this country.

Why don't we try a new man but all we know is PSP and apc .
Before I believe it was politics propaganda when I saw a news about Atiku case oversea until I watch the news my self. How could a party come up with such a person as their presidential candidate and some stupid element citizens of Nigeria hailing them.
Now I believe suffering runs in the blood of many Nigerians.

Let put a serious fight against this fool politician who use ethnicity and religion to intimidate us.
Please who is the new man that some stupid element citizens are promoting.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Now you know that the money generated from his tax is also used for development of the country.

such money were use for development of the country, is that your indirect way of submitting that buhari is working ... then lets give more time .
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by BluntBoy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
I understand you perfectly well, I also need you to understand that you cannot conclude that they money he used for the university is a looted fund because is a mere speculation. Men have different ways of making their money.

There was no how a public officer could have made that much money honestly. It is our money that he and his American wife used to establish that university.

M dear Lucy, vote wisely. Atiku is a crook.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by yanabasee(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
MrTruetrue:

Na thunder go faya ur mouth. Why u no copy wetin Atiku
You've got "growing up" to do..... Get busy!!
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by kayusely70(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku said in his autobiography released in 2013 (pg30) that his mother died in 1984 when he was a customs officer in Lagos, but to now claimed he was an orphan at a tender age and hawking firewood is ludicrous!
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by sekundosekundo: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Daboomb:

The phrase 'POOR' ..is a relative term!

"Poor" for some people, is having less than #1,000 in their bank, for some ...it is having less than #100,000, for some it is having less than #5,000,000 anf for some, it is having less than #50M in their bank account.

Now, how "poor" is Buhari?
Buhari was a Military General? How Poor are Military Generals?
Buhari was a Two time Head of State.... How Poor are Nigerian Head of states?
Buhari was a former Governor...How Poor are Governors?
Buhari was a Federal Minister...How poor are Ministers?
Buhari was chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund, an Agency that handles the most money in Nigeian economy, aside NNPC itself.

Now, if after all these years at the very Top, you still think Buhari is as poor as not having Fifty Million Naira in his bank account, that he cant sponsor his children abroad for education, even from his Pension as a retired military officer..... then you need to think twice.

Buhari being poor is not on the level of Poor Nigerians, it is on the level of Billionaires saying they are Poor.
The good thing about Buhari's own is that he can point to all the offices he had held that could provide him with resonable wealth, unliek some uselss crooks that suddenly became rich overnight.

A man who refuses to invest his wages will end up complaining. If Buhari is poor, he is poor because he is an illiterate who doesn't know what to do with his wages.

The only school he attended is the US war collage.....what does they teach there?...how to defend your territory and kill people.

Economy does not obey military order.
Re: “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan by miib: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Whose mother is this? Lie lie!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State Registered Rickety Car With Funny Pro-buhari Tag / You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC / Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.