Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334703 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by nwamehn: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2019
GetPosted:
Hope this trends online throughout the coming weeks and months. #BoycottDragnet
That's if someone can actually take it to platforms like Facebook or twitter.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Octprime: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2019
grin grin
chrisifeanyi:
There's one abstract question that has a black circle, music sign(treble clef), omega sign,, who remembers that? That's when I knew dragnet has gone mad.

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by sconp: 1:22am On Feb 02, 2019
grin grin grin

I remember writing a Mobil scholarship exams some years back, the exam was organized by dragnet and boyyyyyy the exam was harddddddddd. It felt like I was writing an exam meant for graduates. As such I can relate with most experience here. I think Mobil specifically tells them to set those kind of harrrrrrdddd and madding questions angry

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by 9japple(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2019
lacoste7:
Please o. To all those that were dropping and sharing so called dragnet and Mobil questions. Pls did they help? Did anything close come out? Anything related?

Lemme know wether to be ignoring all this send me this send me that...

By the way.. today was awesome... Chemical Engineering for life! Lolz. Demonic questions from hell. Even them no fit solve am. Bastard dragnetfuckers

I thought maybe it was cos i graduated many years ago my chemical engineering was rusty. Truly demonic. my only grace was the verbal which i finished 2 minutes before the clock

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by conqueror221: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2019
I don't think I will ever travel far again just to come and write dragnet test. Imagine we have to write twice, the first was cancelled because of poor server and we couldn't submit. We had to restart again, then am already stressed up. 9am test finished by 2:30pm.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by laplace19(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2019
conqueror221:
I don't think I will ever travel far again just to come and write dragnet test. Imagine we have to write twice, the first was cancelled because of poor server and we couldn't submit. We had to restart again, then am already stressed up. 9am test finished by 2:30pm.
Ace international institute, Ph right? I wrote there too. I was lucky enough to go have a lunch before rewriting. It helped me a lot as my brain cells became very active again.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by conqueror221: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=laplace19 post=75341861]
Ace international institute, Ph right? I wrote there too. I was lucky enough to go have a lunch before rewriting. It helped me a lot as my brain cells became very active again. [/quo
Yea... I was hungry and stressed. I lost concentration in the second one..
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by silentdude(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2019
actual test time was
verbal=17mins
Quant=17mins
abstract=16mins and skill test=25mins

my experience during the test,total time was like 20mins. grin

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by GIGATT9(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by booz(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
You were at advantage bro... wish I had the same opportunity. For the second time it's possible they return the same questions back to back or just a few changes. I had similar experience years back when I wrote Chevron job aptitude test and ExxonMobil scholarship test both at dragnet just immediately. I finished the second (Exxon scholarship test) in like 40 mins in total. Dragnet invigilators were surprised. Missed out on the first one, got called for the second one and eventually got the scholarship. At a time, when my friends tell me they had dragnet test, I tell them answers to up to 20 questions. The bottom line is, dragnet test isn't difficult, just time factor.

conqueror221:

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by 1cor2v9: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Lwkmd... I didn't write this test but I can relate

My first aptitude test as a fresh graduate was DRAGNET and I failed wonderfully after submitting.. This first experience instilled fear in me and I ran away from job adverts that Dragnet handles .. I spent almost all my Nysc allowance that was just paid to travel and write the test... If I had know, I would have just stayed at my state and buy suya with the money.

WISH EVERYONE THE BEST..

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by GIGATT9(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by beejay1(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2019
trintuoyo:
They have, interviews start next week.
Wow! Hope you were called. I have not received an invite yet. Thanks
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by GIGATT9(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2019

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2019
Lwkmd... I didn't write this test but I can relate

My first aptitude test as a fresh graduate was DRAGNET and I failed wonderfully after submitting.. This first experience instilled fear in me and I ran away from job adverts that Dragnet handles .. I spent almost all my Nysc allowance that was just paid to travel and write the test... If I had know, I would have just stayed at my state and buy suya with the money.

WISH EVERYONE THE BEST..

[My brother, you are right, its not easy but God help us all, success to those that wrote]
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Allow ppl to lament joor. Whether it is their first or last time, what is it to you? Is there any wisdom in ridiculing first timers whereas you have become a customer without result? At least they're saying something related to the topic...

14 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by XtraSmooth404: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
souljar:
Allow ppl to lament joor. Whether it is their first or last time, what is it to you? Is there any wisdom in ridiculing first timers whereas you have become a customer without result? At least they're saying something related to the topic...

Are you minding him. If he's truly experienced, he'd know dragnet is on a new level right now, esp for abstract. Usually, for abstract you don't have to scroll through to pick the right answers. Each question is clear enough to make your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by fergie001: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
There's one abstract question that has a black circle, music sign(treble clef), omega sign,, who remembers that? That's when I knew dragnet has gone mad.

I picked theta without knowing why....

The one with television nko?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
[True talk. You got the words wrong bro. Just a normal chat just like others here, one love]Allow ppl to lament joor. Whether it is their first or last time, what is it to you? Is there any wisdom in ridiculing first timers whereas you have become a customer without result? At least they're saying something related to the topic...[/quote]
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
engrtobore:
[True talk. You got the words wrong bro. Just a normal chat just like others here, one love]Allow ppl to lament joor. Whether it is their first or last time, what is it to you? Is there any wisdom in ridiculing first timers whereas you have become a customer without result? At least they're saying something related to the topic...

It's not everybody here that's unemployed. Some are just looking forward to working for better companies so don't think when someone says it's not his first time sitting for dragnet test, he is jobless. Let them continue to complain, it will give them good scores grin

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Baselm: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
GIGATT9:
but wait oo....what were you guys expecting?
simple questions??

hell no -
those guys are looking for very few individuals, besides do y'all have idea about how many that applied (even writing this same test globally)and compare this to the ratio mobil wants,
meaning they need to eliminate as many as possible, in subsequent stages - more will drop....

You don't want to imagine how much these guys pay and their whole welfare package....so hence...those kind of questions....

and hey for those who saw repeated questions from transcorp/sahara and aced this stage - just wait for the next stages......you dont want to imagine....just brace up for this flight

Who is complaining about tough questions here? the questions are not tough, just silly questions and the test Interface is bullshit. Some of the abstract questions don't even have a reasonable logic. there are lots of tough reasonable questions available out there. Have u written an SHL test before? Even the union bank test guys wrote not long ago was tougher than this,but its clear and unambiguous. DRAGNET is pure bullshit.

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by faith2ogesco(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Xtrasmooth dey here so?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Baselm: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
JayHymn:

It's not everybody here that's unemployed. Some are just looking forward to working for better companies so don't think when someone says it's not his first time sitting for dragnet test, he is jobless. Let them continue to complain, it will give them good scores grin

If the complaints go on, someday Companies will know and avoid Dragnet, or Dragnet might hear and review their scanned photocopied questions. I don't mind writing a really tough test,but not this.

6 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Baselm: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
JayHymn:

If the complaints go on, someday Companies will know and avoid Dragnet, or Dragnet might hear and review their scanned photocopied questions. I don't mind writing a really tough test,but not this. Endsars started like this.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by conqueror221: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Don't mind his myopic thinking...
Baselm:

If the complaints go on, someday Companies will know and avoid Dragnet, or Dragnet might hear and review their scanned photocopied questions. I don't mind writing a really tough test,but not this. Endsars started like this.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kingkuntaval: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
GIGATT9:
asking for hints on the questions/tips based on what one wrote hhmmn just gives the other person advantage over you...
omo na competition leave the person....
you expect him/her to give you when it is the same test you guys are writing...

it is far different from asking for directions and materials

Truth is, whether one shares it here or not, bottom line is that it doesn't matter. If I had to write before any friend of mine, I will definitely share it with him/her. 'cos I rather give my friend an advantage and let him/her have the job because you hoarding info abt an exam that was written by probably thousands doesn't shift the needle in any significant sense. If the exam was conducted amongst a very small number of persons (max 30 persons), then being economical with the datails makes sense because the competition is really stiff. Judging by the huge turnout I saw in Lagos,
the action of a few persons doesn't change anything.

Wetin go be ur own, go be ur own las las.

15 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Millerules(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Cool.
There was a feedback section after submitting the test, I just hope all those ranting actually made use of it to help dragnet know they bleeped up with the scanned question pages and the little timing for the test. I did.
Baselm:

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by XtraSmooth404: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
faith2ogesco:
Xtrasmooth dey here so?

Boss grin

Your boy dey o.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Amaterasu: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who has info about how dragnet mark their questions. I heard performance in each section matters. Like if you score the whole 300 in the other three sections but score zero or something really low in one section, you won't pass. Any concrete info on this?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by lacoste7: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
GIGATT9:
not at alll....

very not helpful...useless to say....sha maybe just for practice purposes

Thanks, just needed to know. Whenever I see guys dropping emails, I feel something's afoot and I'm left behind.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by lacoste7: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Truth is, whether one shares it here or not, bottom line is that it doesn't matter. If I had to write before any friend of mine, I will definitely share it with him/her. 'cos I rather give my friend an advantage and let him/her have the job because you hoarding info abt an exam that was written by probably thousands doesn't shift the needle in any significant sense. If the exam was conducted amongst a very small number of persons (max 30 persons), then being economical with the datails makes sense because the competition is really stiff. Judging by the huge turnout I saw in Lagos,
the action of a few persons doesn't change anything.

Wetin go be ur own, go be ur own las las.

Level playing field bro!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.