Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (334332 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Latest Job Openings At Exxonmobil Entry Level / Latest Job Recruitment At Exxonmobil 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
EngrVin:
I wrote a small post about their ineptitude and incompetent way of administering job test. I used my LinkedIn wall... LinkedIn is a best way of treating their fuckup

Share the link and kiss this ExxonMobil opportunity goodbye. Who knows? Their staff might just be in here...lool

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kunbeeee: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please how many passages were in the verbal reasoning section. 4 or 5?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Theokleia: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
kunbeeee:
Please how many passages were in the verbal reasoning section. 4 or 5?

Ahannnn onku, haven't you written, I thought the tests ended this Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kunbeeee: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lol. I have written. Just trying to remember. Were there 4 or 5?
Theokleia:

Ahannnn onku, haven't you written, I thought the tests ended this Saturday

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
Dont tell anybody anything until you are sure they have written.
Some people think they have sense

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
datascience:
Dont tell anybody anything until you are sure they have written.
Some people think they have sense

grin
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Pato5(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
I know the feeling those who wrote get when those yet to write try to get info on the exam but I don't see anything bad in helping others. Back then in school people sit close to me to copy my work during exam and I let them as long as u don't distract me while writing. No harm in helping pls. These exams have cut off marks m if u don't make it, u should not stop others from making it too.
About the difficulty in the tests by dragnet, truly what they do in trying to make the test difficult will even endear more clients to them. Common fellas, thousands who met the academic qualifications applied for this jobs. The recruitment will be very tidious to these companies if most people pass their test as they only need less than 1% in most cases. Passing these tests requires smartness, swiftness in problem solving and resilience to pressure which are things needed for a work environment too.
If u feel u can't handle dragnet then don't border writing. Even McKinsey PST which is the world most difficult test still has thousands applying yearly despite only less than 0.01% passing them.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by kunbeeee: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Pgreat: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Datazone:

Industrial production engineering, please throw more light on the questions. Do you have the study material? Please reply, production engineer nor many for this thread, I need info from you. Thanks and success

Yeah, most of the questions are pretty cool but the calculations aspect na no go area. For the study materials, I had to consort my few text books and sits like https://www.indiabix.com/mechanical-engineering/production-engineering...
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by souljar(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2019
engrtobore:
[True talk. You got the words wrong bro. Just a normal chat just like others here, one love]Allow ppl to lament joor. Whether it is their first or last time, what is it to you? Is there any wisdom in ridiculing first timers whereas you have become a customer without result? At least they're saying something related to the topic...

Bro, that totally wasn't directed at you. Just a bunch of others asking "is this your first time writing dragnet?" to prove a strange point. One love bro.
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by tempest01(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=kunbeeee post=75365411]

4 passages, bitcoin, driverless cars, microplastic, and library books arrangement

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Voice234: 3:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Zaghs:
This is the first ever dragnet CBT that would really take me off guard.

From having to scroll down through passages and seeing very close related options as answers and you have to pick 2 correct ones... cheesy cheesy

To a Numerical that defiles the no calculator dragnet rule and an Abstract test meant for Zeus.

The exam was just crazy today mhen... grin grin
.. But e go better
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2019
How about procurement analyst oga marvel .when are they going to be called . Will it be interview or test
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by jidex4life: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Has anybody been called for procurement analyst
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EngrVin: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EngrVin: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2019
This is a sign of poor mentality of some Nigerians...

Datazone:

Share the link and kiss this ExxonMobil opportunity goodbye. Who knows? Their staff might just be in here...lool

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Baselm: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2019
GIGATT9:
lolz nothing like that,
people still ace the test....

dragnet will be in question only if the kind of candidates that scale through to next stage and get the job prove otherwise duns (which you and I know it aint true)...besides you feel if dragnet were to be incompetent and useless - Mobil will use them?

these guys have got proven track record of success....besides some candidates are making it to the next round......

sure, u must have felt I am complaining because I performed woefully. well contrary to your thoughts, I wasn't caught cold by the questions, I just thought dragnet would have improved and I wonder the hype about them cos it's by far the worst test administrator I know.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Toyo10: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Has any procurement analyst gotten an invite for the test
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daven: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Who else got interview invite for experienced hire
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by daven: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Congrats bro. What is your discipline and the date of the interview?

OTEGA1:
Exxon has started calling for interview I just saw an email congratulating me and inviting me to black diamond for 1hr face to face interview.

This is for skilled test written in Ugo on Saturday.

Any body with idea of how d interview will go if u participate b4.

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by EdoBoy90(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Some of you here will just come here and be ranting insults on people who are faceless.

ExxonMobil staff(s) are also on this thread. If you haven't seen or have encountered with anyone here, I have had encountered or seen too.

Even though you didn't get this job, you can build your network for future purpose. Insults will not make you to do that.

I was so shocked here when I saw someone insulted an ExxonMobi'sl Staff here, I just looked and laughed then passed. He or she could be the MD of ExxoMobil and you never can tell. What of you now meet such person at the last stage of your interview, how would you feel?

In summary, respect people on any platform. Build your network. Be humble. Be positive. We will always rise when we try to lift others from nowhere to somewhere.

It is still someone that will give you that jobs not "a job will give you job". No matter how intelligent you are, it is people that will lift you UP

10 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by Fremaxx: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good write up but mixed feeling. Because he is a staff doesn't guarantee you a job. It's just a maybe situation. Then secondly, people are trying to express their feeling in the trend but they should be careful the way they express it by not insulting anybody. You said if you meet the person at the last stage of the interview how would you feel? Does he know who insulted him?We are all anonymous here on this platform trying to get and share information among ourselves like a team which is effective. I just feel it was an unnecessary assumption you made there. Just to be clear so far he is on this platform, he is an assumed job seeker whether he is a contract or permanent staff, HR, MD or even member of the board or even a dragnet staff.
EdoBoy90:
Some of you here will just come here and be ranting insults on people who are faceless.

ExxonMobil staff(s) are also on this thread. If you haven't seen or have encountered with anyone here, I have had encountered or seen too.

Even though you didn't get this job, you can build your network for future purpose. Insults will not make you to do that.

I was so shocked here when I saw someone insulted an ExxonMobi'sl Staff here, I just looked and laughed then passed. He or she could be the MD of ExxoMobil and you never can tell. What of you now meet such person at the last stage of your interview, how would you feel?

In summary, respect people on any platform. Build your network. Be humble. Be positive. We will always rise when we try to lift others from nowhere to somewhere.

It is still someone that will give you that jobs not "a job will give you job". No matter how intelligent you are, it is people that will lift you UP

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by bio4: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Has no one checked his/her score?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by FA13(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pato5:
I know the feeling those who wrote get when those yet to write try to get info on the exam but I don't see anything bad in helping others. Back then in school people sit close to me to copy my work during exam and I let them as long as u don't distract me while writing. No harm in helping pls. These exams have cut off marks m if u don't make it, u should not stop others from making it too.
About the difficulty in the tests by dragnet, truly what they do in trying to make the test difficult will even endear more clients to them. Common fellas, thousands who met the academic qualifications applied for this jobs. The recruitment will be very tidious to these companies if most people pass their test as they only need less than 1% in most cases. Passing these tests requires smartness, swiftness in problem solving and resilience to pressure which are things needed for a work environment too.
If u feel u can't handle dragnet then don't border writing. Even McKinsey PST which is the world most difficult test still has thousands applying yearly despite only less than 0.01% passing them.

Hmmm....

Mckinsey PST
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
you cannot check your score on dragnet
bio4:
Has no one checked his/her score?
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by ExpertNLer: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
I understand your comment about the McKinsey PST. Truth is not many people will even get to take the PST. They will first screen over 80% of the applicants out, and the remaining 20% of the people applying will manage to "sit" for the PST. Who go pass the test go pass sha, and I think dragnet made it intentionally difficult because Mobil is probably looking to employ a few people.

Come to think of it, if they make it easier, those people who passed it at the hardest, will still pass the test! and will still be selected because their performance will be better than the rest!

That is how life is
Pato5:

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by GetPosted: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Datazone:

Cowardice - the reason why an average African remains in modern-day slavery.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
ExpertNLer:
I understand your comment about the McKinsey PST. Truth is not many people will even get to take the PST. They will first screen over 80% of the applicants out, and the remaining 20% of the people applying will manage to "sit" for the PST. Who go pass the test go pass sha, and I think dragnet made it intentionally difficult because Mobil is probably looking to employ a few people.

Come to think of it, if they make it easier, those people who passed it at the hardest, will still pass the test! and will still be selected because their performance will be better than the rest!

That is how life is

What what I have been trying to communicate to others. This is what somebody said was myopic cheesy people no longer want to hear the truth. Some always put feelings before the facts
Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by JayHymn: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
ExpertNLer:

That is how life is

This is what I've been trying to communicate to others and somebody said it was myopic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil by GetPosted: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
souljar:

Yeah and for your info too, I'm currently on a job I passed dragnet tests to get...comfortable one, but not my field. Who doesn't love oil money?
But the credibility of dragnet is in question here, so we're rather concerned that it is no longer a test of aptitude but maybe how many times you've used their platform...Or indiabix when it involves a skills test... Imagine people even repeated the same test for the sake of server issues or whatever, Kai... Let them lament.
You nailed it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (108) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.