Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? (6094 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? - Thread Commentary / Prostration (sajda) On Earth/dust/clay As Against On Rug Or Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
The problem with you is that you dodge questions and your knowledge of science is not really deep.
Kindly point out the questions I dodged.

I'm not a scientist and I'm not ignorant of science.

I will always tell you this Allah is rich free of all needs you're the one who needs him, humble yourself and say O Allah if you truly exist show me your signs and guide me to your straight.
Trust me dude, I've done this many times.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2018
tintingz:
Ok

Are humans not Adam's descendants as claim in the Quran?

The Quran is clear on what was used in creating Adam, Silicon is the most used material.

I have listed what the Qur'an mentioned with regards to the creation of Adam (AS), what is significant is the fact that he was created from earth i.e his composition can be found here on earth. We know for certain what we, descendants of Adam (AS), are made up of, and these materials are found in earth/dust(soil)/water/mud/clay....

The Qur'an did not mention silicon, you are the one with the silicon 'theory', you want to force your prejudiced interpretation on the Qur'an, which is silly by the way, and to compound the whole thing, you wrote:"silicon is the most used material" seriously?! Please provide the verse that stated silicon was the most used material from the Qur'an...
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2018
sino:

I have listed what the Qur'an mentioned with regards to the creation of Adam (AS), what is significant is the fact that he was created from earth i.e his composition can be found here on earth. We know for certain what we, descendants of Adam (AS), are made up of, and these materials are found in earth/dust(soil)/water/mud/clay....

The Qur'an did not mention silicon, you are the one with the silicon 'theory', you want to force your prejudiced interpretation on the Qur'an, which is silly by the way, and to compound the whole thing, you wrote:"silicon is the most used material" seriously?! Please provide the verse that stated silicon was the most used material from the Qur'an...
Earth, Dust, Mud, Clay... what materials are they?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
tintingz:
Earth, Dust, Mud, Clay... what materials are they?
Silicon! They are all made up of Silicon! undecided
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
sino:

Silicon! They are all made up of Silicon! undecided
So what's the most used material as mentioned in the Quran?
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
tintingz:
So what's the most used material as mentioned in the Quran?
I am still waiting for the verse you are yet to produce!

So in your readings thus far, earth/dust/mud/clay, which can be collectively called soil, is made up of silicon?!

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
sino:

I am still waiting for the verse you are yet to produce!

So in your readings thus far, earth/dust/mud/clay, which can be collectively called soil, is made up of silicon?!

Do you want us to start going back and forth?

What are these materials mentioned made up of?

State it and let move on and stop taking us back.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
tintingz:
Do you want us to start going back and forth?

What are these materials mentioned made up of?

State it and let move on and stop taking us back.

Oh no, we aren't going back and forth, just produce the verse of the Qur'an that states "silicon is the most used material" in the creation of Adam (AS), then we know where you stand...

By extension, perhaps you should enlighten us on what the aforementioned materials are made up of, it wouldn't cost you anything! wink

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
sino:

Oh no, we aren't going back and forth, just produce the verse of the Qur'an that states "silicon is the most used material" in the creation of Adam (AS), then we know where you stand...
The materials the Quran presented are Earth, dust, clay, mud and water, apart from water others are derive from silicon or contain silicon.

There's no other material Allah mentioned that was used to create Adam. Imagine the weigh of those mentioned materials.

By extension, perhaps you should enlighten us on what the aforementioned materials are made up of, it wouldn't cost you anything! wink
They are all derived from silica, Earth itself is made up of rock containing rich of Silicon.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
tintingz:
The materials the Quran presented are Earth, dust, clay, mud and water, apart from water others are derive from silicon or contain silicon.

There's no other material Allah mentioned that was used to create Adam. Imagine the weigh of those mentioned materials.

They are all derived from silica, Earth itself is made up of rock containing rich of Silicon.
This is intersting, are you saying there are no other elements that make up the earth except for silicon? I don't know where you are getting your information from, but I guess since you are hellbent on arguing your silicon 'theory', then no other element exist in the earth! I guess those other elements found in earth are just there for decorations...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abundance_of_elements_in_Earth's_crust

You may wish to take a look at the above and more importantly, look at the rock forming elements...

You are yet to present the verse that says silicon is the most used, and you are not able to disprove the Qur'an with regards to the creation of Adam (AS)!

Your silicon 'theory' vis a vis your questioning, is akin to saying that since our atmosphere is made up of mostly Nitrogen, we ought to be breathing in Nitrogen and not oxygen...

As I had said earlier, our present composition can easily be found in what Allah(SWT) says we were created from originally(used in creating Adam), there is no contradiction or any confusion! Try harder next time!

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
sino:

This is intersting, are you saying there are no other elements that make up the earth except for silicon? I don't know where you are getting your information from, but I guess since you are hellbent on arguing your silicon 'theory', then no other element exist in the earth! I guess those other elements found in earth are just there for decorations...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abundance_of_elements_in_Earth's_crust

You may wish to take a look at the above and more importantly, look at the rock forming elements...

You are yet to present the verse that says silicon is the most used, and you are not able to disprove the Qur'an with regards to the creation of Adam (AS)!

Your silicon 'theory' vis a vis your questioning, is akin to saying that since our atmosphere is made up of mostly Nitrogen, we ought to be breathing in Nitrogen and not oxygen...

As I had said earlier, our present composition can easily be found in what Allah(SWT) says we were created from originally(used in creating Adam), there is no contradiction or any confusion! Try harder next time!
What do we expect from an apologist lol. smiley

Ofcos there are other elements that compose these materials, one of the elements that dominated these materials is silicon, it is the major component of these materials. Is it dust, rock, earth, sand, clay etc they are compose of silica. This not about other elements, this is about silicon playing a major role in this.

Now this where the problem is, I asked earlier can Carbon mix with Silicon form a complex molecules? To answer that, No its not possible, it is biological impossible for complex molecules like humans made up of silicon, we're carbon base living being, there is no single trace of silicon material in us.

It is false when the Quran mentioned materials like clay, dusts, mud as part of human components.

The reason I said Allah used silicon most as the creation of Adam is because silicated materials outweigh other matrial which is water.

It is most widely distributed in dusts, sands, planetoids, and planets as various forms of silicon dioxide (silica) or silicates.

More than 90% of the Earth's crust is composed of silicate minerals, making silicon the second most abundant element in the Earth's crust (about 28% by mass) after oxygen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
tintingz:
What do we expect from an apologist lol. smiley

Ofcos there are other elements that compose these materials, one of the elements that dominated these materials is silicon, it is the major component of these materials. Is it dust, rock, earth, sand, clay etc they are compose of silica. This not about other elements, this is about silicon playing a major role in this.

Now this where the problem is, I asked earlier can Carbon mix with Silicon form a complex molecules? To answer that, No its not possible, it is biological impossible for complex molecules like humans made up of silicon, we're carbon base living being, there is no single trace of silicon material in us.

It is false when the Quran mentioned materials like clay, dusts, mud as part of human components.

The reason I said Allah used silicon most as the creation of Adam is because silicated materials outweigh other matrial which is water.

It is most widely distributed in dusts, sands, planetoids, and planets as various forms of silicon dioxide (silica) or silicates.

More than 90% of the Earth's crust is composed of silicate minerals, making silicon the second most abundant element in the Earth's crust (about 28% by mass) after oxygen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon
You have no point here, since there are other elements found in the earth, and these other elements can be found in man, then man is indeed made from earth!

You make assumptions, and claims you cannot provide evidence for, how would you know the roles which element played during creation of Adam (AS)? I gave example of the abundance of Nitrogen and yet we are not using that for respiration, what does that tell you? From the link you provided, there are other BIOLOGICAL LIVING THINGS, MAKING USE OF SILICON! You should always learn to know your limits, you can't be arguing on issues you know little or nothing about, hence my initial question, do you have a sample from Adam we can take to the lab?

I know you wouldn't want to accept your folly, but until you can prove that the earth used in making Adam (AS) was entirely made up of silicon, and there where no other components which I had already directed you to, or bring a sample of Adam, or quote the verse where it stated that silicon was mostly used, then I would want to think, perhaps, you actually do not know what you are talking about here!

4 Likes

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
sino:

You have no point here, since there are other elements found in the earth, and these other elements can be found in man, then man is indeed made from earth!

You make assumptions, and claims you cannot provide evidence for, how would you know the roles which element played during creation of Adam (AS)? I gave example of the abundance of Nitrogen and yet we are not using that for respiration, what does that tell you? From the link you provided, there are other [s]BIOLOGICAL LIVING THINGS, MAKING USE OF SILICON![/s] You should always learn to know your limits, you can't be arguing on issues you know little or nothing about, hence my initial question, do you have a sample from Adam we can take to the lab?

I know you wouldn't want to accept your folly, but until you can prove that the earth used in making Adam (AS) was entirely made up of silicon, and there where no other components which I had already directed you to, or bring a sample of Adam, or quote the verse where it stated that silicon was mostly used, then I would want to think, perhaps, you actually do not know what you are talking about here!
Sigh.

Can the earth components be without silica?

I just posted above that 90% of earth's crust is composed of silica, you are there making some ridiculous claims, talking about nitrogen no one is arguing about.

You can't mention earth, dusts, clay, sand, mud component and not mention silica, you can't separate them because silica play major role.

The Quran clearly said Adam was created from earth, dust, mud, clay which are widely silicon components they are the highly used to create Adam even if it's 1% of silica it's still biological false, you are there given some nonsensical weak excuses.

THERE IS NO SILICON BASE LIFE!
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by najib632(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2018
tintingz:
Sigh.

I just posted above that 90% of earth's crust is composed of silica, you are there making some ridiculous claims, talking about nitrogen no one is arguing about.

You can't mention earth, dusts, clay, sand, mud component and not mention silica, you can't separate them because silica play major role.

The Quran clearly said Adam was created from earth, dust, mud, clay which are widely silicon components they are the highly used to create Adam even if it's 1% of silica it's still biological false, you are there given some nonsensical weak excuses.

Please write the chemical formula for Silica, I want to laugh at you.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2018
najib632:
Please write the chemical formula for Silica, I want to laugh at you.
Solicon Dioxide = SiO2

It can be found in Rocks, clay, dust, sand etc they are used to make glass, aluminum, metal etc.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
tintingz:
Sigh.

Can you show us how organic materials in the earth depends on silica or how other inorganic minerals depends on silica?! Was silica not part of earth during the origin of life?! Do you have evidences for your answers or you just like to talk/write?!

@ the bold, I see you didn't get the gist, let me try another. Since the earth crust is over 90% silica, why are plants not using this silicon but rather use other elements in the earth for nutrients?! With your logic, all our food which we plant in the earth ought to be silicon based?! Is this not the pattern of your argument with regards to Adam (AS)?!

By the way, in terms of abundance of elements by weight, oxygen is more than silicon! funny enough, we are more of water, which happens to also contain oxygen!

"By mass, human cells consist of 65–90% water (H2O), and a significant portion of the remainder is composed of carbon-containing organic molecules. Oxygen therefore contributes a majority of a human body's mass, followed by carbon."

Source

You have stylishly neglected the fact that water is also mentioned in the Qur'an, as well as the abundance of oxygen in the earth to harp on silicon, as if silicon is the only thing that can be found on earth!

Another point which you have failed to consider is the breath of "life", what this means and what it is composed of is beyond your grasp, but yen yen yen, silicon this, silicon that....

Again, you do not have the knowledge of what you want to disprove, you just like arguing sha...If I ask you about the origin of life on earth now or how was the organic molecules formed and what inorganic materials were used, and whether these materials can be found on earth, you go start to dey sound like a broken record...

What is false is your arguments, silicon being abundant in earth doesn't mean that it is the only thing used or make you know the significant role it played during creation and thus must be present in the offspring of Adam and since you cannot produce your lab result from Adam (AS) to justify your claims that silicon was part of his biochemistry, then you are just clutching at straws here!
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
sino:

Can you show us how organic materials in the earth depends on silica or how other inorganic minerals depends on silica?! Was silica not part of earth during the origin of life?! Do you have evidences for your answers or you just like to talk/write?!
Without silica there can't be formation of earth.

@ the bold, I see you didn't get the gist, let me try another. Since the earth crust is over 90% silica, why are plants not using this silicon but rather use other elements in the earth for nutrients?! With your logic, all our food which we plant in the earth ought to be silicon based?! Is this not the pattern of your argument with regards to Adam (AS)?!
My goodness.

Crust is the layer of earth, which is silicon, it's widely composed after oxygen on earth, Silicon can be found in dust, sand, clay etc which your God used to create a human. Lol.

By the way, in terms of abundance of elements by weight, oxygen is more than silicon! funny enough, we are more of water, which happens to also contain oxygen!

"By mass, human cells consist of 65–90% water (H2O), and a significant portion of the remainder is composed of carbon-containing organic molecules. Oxygen therefore contributes a majority of a human body's mass, followed by carbon."

Source
After Oxygen is Silicon. I presented that in my previous post.

What you still don't get is that, Silicon is not part of human component, yes oxygen is part of us, no single Silicon is in complex molecules like human not even 1%.

You have stylishly neglected the fact that water is also mentioned in the Qur'an, as well as the abundance of oxygen in the earth to harp on silicon, as if silicon is the only thing that can be found on earth!
Still humans are not compose of silicon which your God used to create Adam.

Another point which you have failed to consider is the breath of "life", what this means and what it is composed of is beyond your grasp, but yen yen yen, silicon this, silicon that....

Again, you do not have the knowledge of what you want to disprove, you just like arguing sha...If I ask you about the origin of life on earth now or how was the organic molecules formed and what inorganic materials were used, and whether these materials can be found on earth, you go start to dey sound like a broken record...
There are theories regarding all this, don't bother going strawman.

What is false is your arguments, silicon being abundant in earth doesn't mean that it is the only thing used or make you know the significant role it played during creation and thus must be present in the offspring of Adam and since you cannot produce your lab result from Adam (AS) to justify your claims that silicon was part of his biochemistry, then you are just clutching at straws here!
Allah would have mentioned hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide etc as what he used to create Adam but he didn't, he mentioned silicate material.

It's either Allah doesn't know what he was doing and saying or you're just defending his ridiculousness or it was just a primitive man idea.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
tintingz:
Without silica there can't be formation of earth.

My goodness.

Crust is the layer of earth, which is silicon, it's widely composed after oxygen on earth, Silicon can be found in dust, sand, clay etc which your God used to create a human. Lol.

After Oxygen is Silicon. I presented that in my previous post.

What you still don't get is that, Silicon is not part of human component, yes oxygen is part of us, no single Silicon is in complex molecules like human not even 1%.

Still humans are not compose of silicon which your God used to create Adam.

There are theories regarding all this, don't bother going strawman.

Allah would have mentioned hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide etc as what he used to create Adam but he didn't, he mentioned silicate material.

It's either Allah doesn't know what he was doing and saying or you're just defending his ridiculousness or it was just a primitive man idea.
You are expecting to see carbon, nitrogen, carbon dioxide written in the Qur'an abi, don't worry, since you have seen silicon written look deeply, you would see the rest...Mehn, your IQ must be in the negative with this your queer reasoning, what next would you argue about?! Why the periodic table isn't in the Qur'an?! Pathetic!
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by true2god: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
sino:

You are expecting to see carbon, nitrogen, carbon dioxide written in the Qur'an abi, don't worry, since you have seen silicon written look deeply, you would see the rest...Mehn, your IQ must be in the negative with this your queer reasoning, what next would you argue about?! Why the periodic table isn't in the Qur'an?! Pathetic!

Them why are Muslims always trying to authenticate Islam using science? Haven't you heard 'scientific miracles of the quran'?

If modern science are contradicting your religion, then stop using science to valid your religion or else people will always take the prophet as a clown.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
sino:

What else is clay, dusts, mud if not silicate, maybe Adam was a metal or glass or aluminum, Allah do things in mysterious ways. grin

And why can't Allah mention nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, I thought he's all knowing? At least Muhammad would have known science better in his days.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
true2god:
Them why are Muslims always trying to authenticate Islam using science? Haven't you heard 'scientific miracles of the quran'?

If modern science are contradicting your religion, then stop using science to valid your religion or else people will always take the prophet as a clown.
The funny thing is, I used to believe in this nonsense when I was a muslim. "Scientific miracles of the Quran".
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by Akin1212(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Firstly, which material is specifically 'earth?' Is clay or mud or water not part of earth? Why would the Quran list all these materials along with earth if it's aim is not confusion.

Secondly science or its prologue was available from men such as Aristotle, Hippocrates, Charaka, Galen etc who published books on early scientific theories. It should be noted that these men lived before prophet Mohammed.

So the Quran is not a special book because it contains similar contents on reproduction and other processes from the books written by these men. Most of their works today are being rejected because they were not true and were the first attempt to explain those things.

The Quran does not explain reproduction as we know it. It does not at all.

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Akin1212:
Firstly, which material is specifically 'earth?' Is clay or mud or water not part of earth? Why would the Quran list all these materials along with earth if it's aim is not confusion.
But you will see them(Muslim) given ridiculous excuses when it's very obvious on the material Allah used.

Secondly science or its prologue was available form men such as Aristotle, Hippocrates, Charaka, Galen etc who published books on early scientific theories. It should be noted that these men lived before prophet Mohammed.

So the Quran is not a special book because it contains similar contents on reproduction and other processes from the books written by these men. Most of their works today are being rejected because they were not true and were the first attempt to explain those things.

The Quran does not explain reproduction as we know it. It does not at all.
Well said, I've always said it that the Quran is not special, just some copy copy of early discoveries and myths of other cultures.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by Akin1212(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
tintingz:
But you will see them(Muslim) given ridiculous excuses when it's very obvious on the material Allah used.

Well said, I've always said it that the Quran is not special, just some copy copy of early discoveries and myths of other cultures.

Most of these religious people especially Muslims are illiterates. Illiteracy is not when you can't read or write anymore. Illiteracy is when you can't learn, unlearn and relearn. They hold on to the lies they've been told and read a book as archaic as the quran to guide them in the 21st century, can you imagine?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2018
true2god:

With regards to this topic, where and how did the Qur'an contradict science?! Muslims do not need science to validate Islam, and you guys are just too parochial with your taught processes, and I don't blame you though, when you don't believe or you hate something, you always look for faults!

History has taught us how religious men explored science, and there are still religious people in the field of science. Islam teaches Muslims to seek knowledge, explore the world and beyond, observe, reflect and contemplate. Islam did not limit us to the Qur'an, but points us to the right direction and guide us to the understanding that no matter what we have acquired in terms of knowledge of this world and by extension the universe, we are still limited; what is given to the whole of mankind is just minuscule, and this should naturally humble us to surrender to God!

And yes there are scientific miracles in the Qur'an, what makes the Qur'an unique and special is not the science, for it is not a book of science, but a book of faith, wisdom and understanding, only those who think, reflect, contemplate would understand i.e those who are wise and intelligent! You are free to disagree with me, no qualms!

2 Likes

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2018
tintingz:
What else is clay, dusts, mud if not silicate, maybe Adam was a metal or glass or aluminum, Allah do things in mysterious ways. grin

You keep making this fallacious claim, but I know your problem, you are fixated on the abundance of the inorganic mineral containing silicon i.e silicate, but there are other inorganic, organic minerals too! There are indeed non-silicate minerals in the earth! If you die and are buried without a coffin, you become dust and part of earth! Even with the abundance of silicate where your remains are, if I want a rich source of nutrients for my vegetable farm, I would take the earth from where you are buried, and it would nourish my vegetables, not the silicates, but part of your decomposed body! The fact is that life was on earth before Adam (AS) was created, even with the abundance of silicate, who says what was used couldn't have been the organic materials within the earth?! I told you that what we are composed of can be found in earth, and rightfully so, oxygen being the most abundant element in earth is also the most abundant in the human body! Must everything be spelled out to you befor you understand?!

I am not even arguing the creation of Adam being mysterious or miraculous, which actually is so, but I am faulting your illogical approach to wanting to disprove this by citing the abundance of a particular element, even though you have no explicit and empirical evidence to state for certain that Adam (AS) was indeed composed of silicon, nor do you have any idea of how this creation happened, nor do you have an understanding of the composition of the said earth that was used, or even the biochemical reactions that occurred during this process...You sure do not know what you are talking about!

tintingz:

And why can't Allah mention nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, I thought he's all knowing? At least Muhammad would have known science better in his days.
Yeah, because the Qur'an is a chemistry textbook, and the Prophet (SAW) was a scientist?! Qur'an need not mention all the elements of the periodic table, those who read the Qur'an over 1400 years ago and those of us who read it now understand the concept, the idea, the rational, the wisdom and the guidance, but those in whose heart is a disease (pride and arrogance) and who lack the mental capacity to reflect, think, contemplate, would deny the truth and ask silly questions....

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2018
sino:

You keep making this fallacious claim, but I know your problem, you are fixated on the abundance of the inorganic mineral containing silicon i.e silicate, but there are other inorganic, organic minerals too! There are indeed non-silicate minerals in the earth! If you die and are buried without a coffin, you become dust and part of earth! Even with the abundance of silicate where your remains are, if I want a rich source of nutrients for my vegetable farm, I would take the earth from where you are buried, and it would nourish my vegetables, not the silicates, but part of your decomposed body! The fact is that life was on earth before Adam (AS) was created, even with the abundance of silicate, who says what was used couldn't have been the organic materials within the earth?! I told you that what we are composed of can be found in earth, and rightfully so, oxygen being the most abundant element in earth is also the most abundant in the human body! Must everything be spelled out to you befor you understand?!

I am not even arguing the creation of Adam being mysterious or miraculous, which actually is so, but I am faulting your illogical approach to wanting to disprove this by citing the abundance of a particular element, even though you have no explicit and empirical evidence to state for certain that Adam (AS) was indeed composed of silicon, nor do you have any idea of how this creation happened, nor do you have an understanding of the composition of the said earth that was used, or even the biochemical reactions that occurred during this process...You sure do not know what you are talking about!

Yeah, because the Qur'an is a chemistry textbook, and the Prophet (SAW) was a scientist?! Qur'an need not mention all the elements of the periodic table, those who read the Qur'an over 1400 years ago and those of us who read it now understand the concept, the idea, the rational, the wisdom and the guidance, but those in whose heart is a disease (pride and arrogance) and who lack the mental capacity to reflect, think, contemplate, would deny the truth and ask silly questions....

Sigh.
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by Akin1212(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
These people are hilarious, the quran didn't say Adam was created with parts of earth or parts of mud or parts of clay or parts of water. It said he was created with earth, clay, mud and water.

This logically means earth and all it contained was used. Trying to say the other parts were used because life is not silicon based is trying to twist things to suit your own narrative. If the quran was a book of truth, there's no need in hiding the truths until it is discovered. A book that does such is never a book of truth. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Adam component according to the Quran.

Earth = 90% silicate

Clay = Silicate

Mud = Silicate

Dust = Silicate

Water = Oxygen

From materials mentioned above, we have 4 silicon materials and 1 oxygen material, does complex molecules like humans have silicon? NO!

Does Adam has silica? YES!

Is there any Silicon base life? Hell NO!

1 Like

Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by tintingz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
Akin1212:
These people are hilarious, the quran didn't say Adam was created with parts of earth or parts of mud or parts of clay or parts of water. It said he was created with earth, clay, mud and water.

This logically means earth and all it contained was used. Trying to say the other parts were used because life is not silicon based is trying to twist things to suit your own narrative. If the quran was a book of truth, there's no need in hiding the truths until it is discovered. A book that does such is never a book of truth. Never!
Lol, I didn't bother to reply his ridiculous excuses, he's attacking strawman.

After all the information presented about the components of those materials he still trying to cherry pick which makes his argument more ridiculous.

If Allah only terminate silica from those materials then we can never have earth, clay, dust, mud because silica is the second major elements that compose these materials.

But no where Allah specify the elements he used, he mention earth, clay, dust, mud, water as a whole, trying to cherry pick is pure fallacy!
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
Akin1212:

Oga logic, we breath in air, means we make use of all the gases in air for respiration?! When plants take nutrients from the earth, it is making use of all that is in the earth right?! LOGIC no go kee you!

It amazes me how people lose their ability to think simply because they do not want to accept the truth! By the way, I haven't twisted anything to suit any narrative, the fact still remains that what we are composed of can be found in what was used in creating Adam (AS), you may keep arguing with your keyboard!
Re: Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? by sino(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
tintingz:
Adam component according to the Quran.

Earth = 90% silicate

Clay = Silicate

Mud = Silicate

Dust = Silicate

Water = Oxygen

From materials mentioned above, we have 4 silicon materials and 1 oxygen material, does complex molecules like humans have silicon? NO!

Does Adam has silica? YES!

Is there any Silicon base life? Hell NO!

Scientis tintingz!!! this mind-boggling revelation deserves a Nobel prize, you do not even know that the "4 silicon materials" contains oxygen, and the oxygen is even more than the silicon! grin grin grin

Yeah, Adam is Silicon! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etiquettes Of acquiring Knowledge / The Concepts Of Udhiyah (Animal Sacrifice For Eidul-hadhaa Celebration) / The Virtue In Giving The Alms (zakat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.