Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos (60287 Views)

Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Me? Kneel down for women wey dey bend down piss?

God forbid....

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Yemi7up: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamPlato:

So This Madness Has Arrived In Church.
O shumi o.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by queenDD(f): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
So beautiful, congratulations.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Angy55:

Amen
Yah neh...
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by MzTunechi(f): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
peteruuu:

May God have mercy!.

Read habakuk 2:2!.
Hab 2:2 Then the LORD answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by desgiezd(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
peteruuu:
We are in the time of Grace, the name of The Lord and The Church is being ridiculed every single minute. The day of reckoning is at hand!.

Church now a picnic..when we ought to be in panic for the wrongs being commited in the world!.

Deliverance on demand!
May God, His Grace on us do shower!.

May The Good Lord find us Grace!.
Amen.

Church service so much trivialised

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Jkt001(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
peteruuu:
We are in the time of Grace, the name of The Lord and The Church is being ridiculed every single minute. The day of reckoning is at hand!.

Church now a picnic..when we ought to be in panic for the wrongs being commited in the world!.

Deliverance on demand!
May God, His Grace on us do shower!.

May The Good Lord find us Grace!.
Amen.

So because of the wrongs being committed in the world today... we shouldn't even Sing Praises Again... You know how many thousands of Church Services that are void of God's Presence... And wait!!!

Where in Your Scripture is this outlined as a Sin... and let me bring to ur remembrance that what just happened is a Step to what they call HOLY MATRIMONY... and it's been done in an HOLY atmosphere...

If You want to be a Critic... please Criticise with Viable and Sacrosanct Points...

And If the Situation of this nation and the world at large is sad and discouraging... Please do the Needful by going on ur Kneels and Pray a Prevailing Prayer... not transfer the aggressions on Two Lovebirds who just took a wonderful step in the Lord...

Stay Positive
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by peteruuu(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
desgiezd:

Church service so much trivialised

What a shame!
Oh yah...it's not cool.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by peteruuu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
MzTunechi:

Hab 2:2 Then the LORD answered me and said: "Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.
...and verse 3 : Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Amen.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by XaintJoel20: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
4kDdullard:
I dey tell u. I stopped going to church tey tey

Go back to church.

It will help you.

The Bible should be your standard and not your church doctrines...
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by liyahwillie(f): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
THE GODLY WAY....ARE U A V WAIST
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Jkt001(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Church program was paused because of this? Modern day Christianity sha!

Meanwhile, congrats to them

Quite funny as to how u attach much importance to Church Program... What's the Church... Who are the Church...

Do u even think What the Scripture itself means by the Church are the Buildings... No!!! Don't get it wrong... You and I are the Church...

The Gathering of the Saints is what they call Church... and if this Lovebirds did this with an Heart void of Sin or Offence... they've committed no Sin...

Stop being sentimental Please... and face the real deal... Souls are dying in Sins everyday... Going to Hell!!!!

Have u fulfilled God's Mandate

Have u for once preached to that ur Sinning Friend...?

Do the Needful and drop the irrelevant...
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by chrischigo6960(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Do you expect they Chase him away out of the church ?

quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=73149821]Church program was paused because of this? Modern day Christianity sha!

Meanwhile, congrats to them [/quote]
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by RighteousI: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
gullible girls believe the one that kneels is the good man. he kneels cos he has nothing to offer. the one that will be good will not kneel cos he will be faithful.

I give this bobby brown looking playboy 6 weeks and he will be making love to several other women.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Antichristus: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2018

VOTE SOWORE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2019
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by selfwife(f): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Katier00:
Is that the pastor's portrait?
...yes so. with his wife.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by mercy232(f): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
so we should fry air?
I have seen a lot of so we should fry, so we should fry...but this got me gan..
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Chrysz(m): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2018
IamD18:
What a good news if they are virgins.
what has that got to do with the proposed.....

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Teeboi56: 3:51am On Nov 21, 2018
IamPlato:

So This Madness Has Arrived In Church.
I wonder ooo
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Katier00(f): 4:31am On Nov 21, 2018
selfwife:
...yes so. with his wife.
is that suppose to be in the church?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by deltateam: 5:09am On Nov 21, 2018
All these kneeling down by man to propose is not African culture. It shows submission of the man to the woman, even Bible doesn't support it yet because its western culture its being eaten hook line and sinker.

Next week now this trend will enter the country. Pastor Kumuiyi will be preaching and dude be like Pastor please give us 10 minutes to propose. Madness in the land.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by selfwife(f): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Katier00:
is that suppose to be in the church?
these days, churches are like business organizations. no picture is supposed to be in the church. but then, they hung their pics in their company.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Dunsin007(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2018
i no say no be my naija ke
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by missjane: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2018
The Pharisees are busy throwing jabs. Don't u think the best place for two children of God to get engaged is infront of their Father almighty God? God will love it very much n it's still an act of worship to Him. He's happy Wen we are.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Jkt001(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2018
highcollide:
Me? Kneel down for women wey dey bend down piss?

God forbid....

We know ur Kind...!!!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Katier00(f): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
selfwife:
these days, churches are like business organizations. no picture is supposed to be in the church. but then, they hung their pics in their company.
my dear I totally I agreed with you on this
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by austineze10: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2018
nawa oo church dey pause for marriage propsal...
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Church program was paused because of this? Modern day Christianity sha!

Meanwhile, congrats to them
Christianity has no rules and guiding principles so therefore, no decency expected.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2018
are u sure it wasn't planned? why are they putting on the same colour of cloth @ ash
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos by dm2019(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Register for 3D Painting Training's.

3D painting, a spinoff of Microsoft Paint, is one of several applications introduced with the Windows 10 Creators Update and one of several 3D modeling applications introduced or improved with the Windows 10 Creators Update, along with View 3D, Windows Mixed Reality, Holograms, and 3D Builder.

You can use 3D paintings for your House, Hotel, Offices,Schools etc

Venue- Eko Hotels and Suites
Date- December 10th to 11th
Fee- N50,000,PS registration not allowed at training venue
Bonuses- Wallpaper training, Free Association enlistment. Social Media Advertisement,Free Breakfast and lunch
Telephone- 08`62504225

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.