₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,839 members, 4,941,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 12:15 PM

My Monthly Savings In Canada - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Monthly Savings In Canada (44517 Views)

My Encounter With Racism In Canada / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / A Nigerian Writes About Are Experience In Canada To Inspire Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Monthly Savings In Canada by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On May 15
fullofgrace:
Wat are the recommended job site in Canada
Pls someone should help me cool cool :ou

LinkedIn isn't a bad one
Re: My Monthly Savings In Canada by generationz(f): 11:44pm On May 15
atutupoyoyo2211:
A 27 year is still young, cos i am older than that but i have stated a master's degree. I was once shortlisted for a job that pays $90 an hour, but i didnt get it because i had no masters degree and the recruitment team let me know. That was why i immediately enrolled for a masters degree. Having a kid is no problem at all because the government will even help you out until you get a job. Its an organized society here. This is the way Canada society works, or i think so. If you possess a lot of degrees from outside the country, thay may not matter until you get even one degree from Canada. It can be a diploma, BSc PGD or masters degree, but just get something from here and you are good to go

can one do Bsc and still work for 8hours?

How long does it take to complete a Bsc over there?

Is your job only open to men or are there Jobs with so much free time open to women too?

cc salford1
cc naijaman3

1 Like

Re: My Monthly Savings In Canada by Denique: 5:25pm On May 19
atutupoyoyo2211:
Guys, we all keep talking about how much taxes reduces all your incomes and all that, but i would like to say, no matter how much you are taxed, you can still make good income. I attached a screen shot of the week i earned my highest pay this year, and as you can see, i was charged a lot in taxes, but i still made good money that week. Though i made Imagine getting $2222 in a week. Like i said, its hard work, because i dont get much sleep, but then again i wasn't getting much sleep in Nigeria because of stress, PHCN, noise from generators and security. I earned quite a lot that week also because, 2 of the days in that week were STAT days (holiday) and i worked on that day.
So guys, taxes are not scary at all, the more you earn, the more you get taxed, but the point there 'THE MORE YOU EARN'. Just to point out, this was my pay for that week.

Bruh, I admire you o. Can't wait to leave too cry
Re: My Monthly Savings In Canada by Denique: 5:46pm On May 19
Adapapaokoye:

You won't hear now. Please go to one African country and invest your money.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Train Hits A Toyota Camry In Mushin, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.