Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (32716 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Edithfavourite: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2018
A Nigerian man Luka Samsom Aaku, took to Facebook to share how an American man proposed to his Nigerian girlfriend on visiting Nigeria for the first time.

It's believed that the love birds have been dating for sometime but via phone calls and chats. The Nigerian man who was live there, shared the post and said the whole thing happened at Abuja International airport.

Read his post below;

And she said a big yes to confirm the date and to welcome him to Nigeria.
This is his first time in Africa, Nigeria and Jos, he traveled all the way for love.

American+Nigerian=Love
Congratulations to u Leah Athaliah Amishe and
Christopher Chestnut

See more

https://zenithnaija.com/american-man-on-visiting-nigeria-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-at-the-airport/

3 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Madmoizelle: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Sweet

1 Like

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by LuciferElohim: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Evening newspaper with a 7 year old daughter

Just imagine how many gigabytes of nude images & videos she would have been sending him for years.

And its her type that claim "Virgin Mary" in church.

*spits angry

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by IamD18: 12:56am On Nov 21, 2018
Bad news for frustrated unmarried feminists.

Nigerian unmarried evening-newspaper ladies in their 30s be like..........

31 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by xendra: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

Just imagine how many gigabytes of nude images & videos she would have been sending him for years.

*spits angry
kill yourself she is happy.
It is your type that makes Nigerian women now flee from Nigerian men.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Lol the comments already for here ehn. No joy I swear. Abeg make I go sleep jawe grin
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by internationalman(m): 2:06am On Nov 21, 2018
Don't know why ladies act surprised when proposed to like they were not expecting their fiance to propose...

They may act surprised but what's running through their minds as guys proposed is......

Girl's mind : Mumu I thought you would never propose idiot.. If you'd waited any longer I would have accepted the proposer of my side guy who has been waiting in line for our breakup. Should I even reconsider my options self? Well let me just accept him for the time being..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by chukxie(m): 2:11am On Nov 21, 2018
Good luck to both of them.

1 Like

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 21, 2018
xendra:
kill yourself she is happy.
It is your type that makes Nigerian women now flee from Nigerian men.
who cares undecided? do you see how they insults this same Nigeria women on romance section every day? That's a perfect example, to show you that they don't care.

https://www.nairaland.com/4853334/man-embarrasses-girlfriend-over-smelly

https://www.nairaland.com/4853475/nigerian-girls-take-care-virgina#73099117

https://www.nairaland.com/4856033/nigerian-girls-most-boring-creatures#73141243

https://www.nairaland.com/4855105/see-methods-nigerian-girls-use#73125252
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by xendra: 2:27am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
who cares undecided? do you see how they insults this same Nigeria women on romance section every day? That's a perfect example, to show you that they don't care.

https://www.nairaland.com/4853334/man-embarrasses-girlfriend-over-smelly

https://www.nairaland.com/4853475/nigerian-girls-take-care-virgina#73099117

https://www.nairaland.com/4856033/nigerian-girls-most-boring-creatures#73141243
cheesy cheesy the real people who don't care are those who don't even talk about Nigerian girls. These ones are just frustrated they'll never find love from a Nigerian girl cool

13 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 21, 2018
xendra:
cheesy cheesy the real people who don't care are those who don't even talk about Nigerian girls. These ones are just frustrated they'll never find love cool
I don't know, just typing what I Observed undecided
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by xendra: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2018
SilentListener:
I don't know, just typing what I Observed undecided
it's the truth they will never admit
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 21, 2018
xendra:
it's the truth they will never admit
ok undecided
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by AcuraZDX: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2018
Cool
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Edgarated(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2018
Something good can still happen in Nigeria. Never give up on your hustle. grin

===========
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by GenFunction: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2018
i no wan hear stories leta o
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Charmed one

Well done

2 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Naijawebmaster: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Beautiful! That's all I have to say!

1 Like

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2018
Whao what a glorious way to escape poverty. I really pity the white man. He thought Nigerian ladies fall in love. But I know he will later realize the love was instigated by extreme poverty and passport.

11 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by franchasng: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
Celebrate with her, don't be a saddist angry

13 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Nigeria! A land of so many beauties! We go make am!

3 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by ChiefAlex(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
xendra:
cheesy cheesy the real people who don't care are those who don't even talk about Nigerian girls. These ones are just frustrated they'll never find love from a Nigerian girl cool

The same stinky pussy Nigerian Girls or which ones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by akeentech(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
IamD18:
Bad news for frustrated unmarried feminists.

Nigerian unmarried evening-newspaper ladies in their 30s be like..........
Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by bitcoin215: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
congrats girl ...

1 Like

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by tstx(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Now na to Take her back to your country and use her for parts... Smart.

1 Like

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by gurunlocker: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
That lady might be an "After 1" grin

The man that followed him and the small girl might be her real husband and daughter. shocked

Make oyinbo guy shine his eyes and brain o shocked

6 Likes

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Suko110(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Ok... many things don pass underground. If u know u know

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Willexmania(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
How Many Accounts Do You Even Have?

And How Many Emails do you have? because you can't use the same email to open two accounts...... so don't tell me you have numerous emails?

1 Like

Re: American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2018
internationalman:
Don't know why ladies act surprised when proposed to like they were not expecting their fiance to propose...

They may act surprised but what's running through their minds as guys proposed is......

Girl's mind : Mumu I thought you would never propose idiot.. If you'd waited any longer I would have accepted the proposer of my side guy who has been waiting in line for our breakup. Should I even reconsider my options self? Well let me just accept him for the time being..
Nigerians are so funny. Lmao

That aside this looks like a true love relationship. The lady is natural and the guy simple. Happy married life in advance.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Then & Now: Couples Recreate Their Old Photos Prove That True Love Is Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.