Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina (3679 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 4:55am On Nov 19, 2018
This is so embarrassing, you can apply makeup for almost 3 hours, but to keep your pussy clean is a big problem, I still wonder if y'all don't perceive the odoriferous smell that oozes out of your Virgina. this is most common among those so called slay queens,

they can dress nice with latest fashion, spend money on pricey stuffs, but to take care of their pussies nah problem, their's nothing I despise than stinking pussy, it's a total turn off. you guys should better change.

That's how someone embarrassed his girl, I think the girl deserves it. next time she will take care of her pussy. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4853334/man-embarrasses-girlfriend-over-smelly
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by GOFRONT(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2018
Guy, this table wey you wan shake so, ladies plenty ontop ooh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
This is so embarrassing, you can apply makeup for almost 3 hours, but to keep your pussy clean is a big problem, I still wonder if y'all don't perceive the odoriferous smell that oozes out of your Virgina. this is most common among those so called slay queens,

they can dress nice with latest fashion, spend money on pricey stuffs, but to take care of their pussies nah problem, their's nothing I despise than stinking pussy, it's a total turn off. you guys should better change.

That's how someone embarrassed his girl, I think the girl deserves it. next time she will take care of her pussy. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4853334/man-embarrasses-girlfriend-over-smelly
it's just a comedy skit undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2018
JjBankys:
it's just a comedy skit undecided
Even if it's a skit we both know it happens right? alot of guys have complained about fishy smell of their girlfriends Virginas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
Guy, this table wey you wan shake so, ladies plenty ontop ooh grin grin
Bro I'm just saying the obvious truth, and I think most of the girls here are very guilty especially Tiffanyfan
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2018
I know those female nairalanders will avoid this thread like a plague, they are all guilty of smelling Virginas.
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
Even if it's a skit we both know it happens right? alot of guys have complained about fishy smell of their girlfriends Virginas
I don't know what nonsense you are talking about, cause I have never experience any smelling whatever, good day.
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2018
JjBankys:
I don't know what nonsense you are talking about, cause I have never experience any smelling whatever, good day.
Mumu even if you experience it you won't say it, you are not a man yet.
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by WinningEleven(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2018
How can a grown man wake up in this early Morning and the first think he thinks about is a girls private part?
Shows how wrapped you are.
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by TheOdd1sOut: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2018
WinningEleven:
How can a grown man wake up in this early Morning and the first think he thinks about is a girls private part?
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
Mumu even if you experience it you won't say it, you are not a man yet.
you are talking about woman private part this early morning,shows that you are the mumu bye.
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2018
WinningEleven:
How can a grown up kid wake up in this early morning and the first thing he thinks about is logging into nairaland and clicking on romance section, shows how jobless he is. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2018
JjBankys:
you are talking about woman private part this early morning,shows that you are the mumu bye.
I don't have your time kiddo, go and play with sand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Oreofepeters: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2018
this table you are shaking, they will request your head on stake.
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
this table you are shaking, they will request your head on stake.
Bro I'm ready for those dirty girls, none of them can stand me, they are all afraid of me. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by skywalker240(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2018
The average Nigerian girl are always careful when it comes to matters of their private parts. they are hygenic concious, they wash down even when they pee, the average Nigerian girl changes her panties 3 or 6 hours, TBH Nigerian girls are good in washing and taking good care of their vagina from a basic point of view. But i can boldly tell you that, Smelly pussy of the average Nigerian girl, (am talking about majority of them with a smelly VJ) is as a result of having multiple sexual partners. Thats the simple truth. You can do a research online.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by WinningEleven(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
How can a grown up kid wake up in this early morning and the first thing he thinks about is logging into nairaland and clicking on romance section, shows how jobless he is. grin
tbh, romance section is just a pit stop. There are more important sections than this one
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by WinningEleven(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2018
Just fix up your life
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2018
WinningEleven:
tbh, romance section is just a pit stop. There are more important sections than this one
Buy you do frequent romance section and sexuality section always, don't lie
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Guys speak ur mind o let's stop suffering in silence
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2018
ceejayx:
Guys speak ur mind o let's stop suffering in silence
Don't mind them, nothing will stop me from speaking my mind
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2018
WinningEleven:
Just fix up your life
Have you fixed up your own life
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Saff(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2018
When men think they know more about the female anatomy than us, it makes me laugh. Multiple sex partner causes smelly vagina lol, In what world? You men are completely clueless. Can you locate the clitoris and urethra in a vagina? You are typing rubbish this morning to deceive yourself. Go and sit down please.
skywalker240:
The average Nigerian girl are always careful when it comes to matters of their private parts. they are hygenic concious, they wash down even when they pee, the average Nigerian girl changes her panties 3 or 6 hours, TBH Nigerian girls are good in washing and taking good care of their vagina from a basic point of view. But i can boldly tell you that, Smelly pussy of the average Nigerian girl, (am talking about majority of them with a smelly VJ) is as a result of having multiple sexual partners. Thats the simple truth. You can do a research online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:
When men think they know more about the female anatomy than us, it makes me laugh. Multiple sex partner causes smelly vagina lol, In what world? You men are completely clueless. Can you locate the clitoris and urethra in a vagina? You are typing rubbish this morning to deceive yourself. Go and sit down please.
Shut up my friend, you should be the one to sit down. who knows if you have smelling Virgina.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by naijacentric(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2018
I just wish in nigeria we can focus on love we really lack it
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Rextizzle:
Don't mind them, nothing will stop me from speaking my mind
No mind them jare
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Saff(f): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2018
You didn’t answer my question so therefore you are stupid. Good day!
Rextizzle:
Shut up my friend, you should be the one to sit down. who knows if you have smelling Virgina.
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Saff:

Multiple sex partners has nothing to do with a smelly pussy. The only logical cause are;

1. Vaginitis (bacterial vaginosis)
2. Poor hygiene
3. A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days
4. Trichomoniasis

Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from:

1. Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows feces to leak into the vagina)
2. Cervical cancer
3. Vaginal cancer
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Rextizzle(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
HenryDion:

Multiple sex partners has nothing to do with a smelly pussy. The only logical cause are;

1. Vaginitis (bacterial vaginosis)
2. Poor hygiene
3. A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days
4. Trichomoniasis

Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from:

1. Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows feces to leak into the vagina)
2. Cervical cancer
3. Vaginal cancer
Sometimes the smelling Virgina are from multiple partners, leaving the pussy without washing and so on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by khiaa(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
skywalker240:
The average Nigerian girl are always careful when it comes to matters of their private parts. they are hygenic concious, they wash down even when they pee, the average Nigerian girl changes[b] her panties 3 or 6 hours,[/b] TBH Nigerian girls are good in washing and taking good care of their vagina from a basic point of view. But i can boldly tell you that, Smelly pussy of the average Nigerian girl, (am talking about majority of them with a smelly VJ) is as a result of having multiple sexual partners. Thats the simple truth. You can do a research online.

Why do they have to do the embolden, that is what panty liners are for? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Take Care Of Your Virgina by Lucifer66(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
That is when women blow me I don't do it back.
Disgusting women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Caught Pants Down Cheating Inside A Car With Lover (18+ Photo) / "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" / Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.