Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing (9373 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
ImaIma1:
Just say that you are stingy and move on.

All this talk about a foreign god...sorry...I meant foreign babe is beginning to sound like background noise.

Rant from today till next year...guys will still buy hair, clothes and give money to girls. It is in the Constitution!
i think they are tired of dating Nigeria women but they can't date foreign women either because of yahoo yahoo boys so they are stuck with Nigeria women,that's why you see them ranting online.just saying tho

7 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Chazzyboy: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
No more money for hairdos, no more money for latest cloths, no more money for recharge cards, no more money for latest iPhones, no more money for shopping, no more money for nonsense.

I'm the type of guy that hate pests, anything materialistic being will be casted aside, no time.
when a girl is money hungry and ask for money like she's entitled to my bank account that kind of girl will wreck you and when she's done she will japa. grin

I've had similar experience like that before, spent alot of money on a girl that I think will be my girl forever, but she disappointed me, she was only there for the money and when the money finish, she showed me her real attitude. cheesy I've learnt from my mistakes and will never repeat it.

I'm the type that don't like someone worrying or pestering me for money, no way! I can only give you when I had to, because you ain't the one making money for me, and I ain't picking money from trees.

don't get me wrong, I'm just speaking my solid mind, perhaps, love don't exist now, only money. any girl that tell you she loves you is lying and deceiving you. only few girls and they are rare can love you for what you are not what you are worth. only few. love is a scam let no one deceive you.

I won't let this be an epistle because some people don't like reading long stories, so I will just advise you guys to get a foreign chic, Naija girls ain't worth it.

Get a good girl, a foreign girl and live a good life, I've gotten mine so it's better you get yours.

Shalom

get me one
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by ImaIma1(f): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
savior22:
i think they are tired of dating Nigeria women but they can't date foreign women either because of yahoo yahoo boys so they are stuck with Nigeria women,that's why you see them ranting online.just saying tho

The truth is that they can't even cope with these foreign women especially with the ego and traditional/village mentality and mindset of a lot of the guys here.

They think she will cook everytime no matter what or wash their clothes and be bullied the way they want. Nigerian ladies are marrying white guys constantly but we don't see them whining here

3 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

The truth is that they can't even cope with these foreign women especially with the ego and traditional/village mentality and mindset of a lot of the guys here.

They think she will cook everytime no matter what or wash their clothes and be bullied the way they want. Nigerian ladies are marrying white guys constantly but we don't see them whining here
Nigeria women can do online dating with foreign men no worries,no problem at all.
Nigeria men on the other hand,can't do online dating with foreign women. because of fraudsters, you dig? that's why they are ranting here,because they don't have a choice at all.

6 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Adasun(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Luminee:
You can as well meet, send Private Messages and socialize with people from other nations here @ www.sayitafrica.com while earning from your constructive posts, uploads, comments and likes.

Join others now
can some1 earn for real?
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
No more money for hairdos, no more money for latest cloths, no more money for recharge cards, no more money for latest iPhones, no more money for shopping, no more money for nonsense.

I'm the type of guy that hate pests, anything materialistic being will be casted aside, no time.
when a girl is money hungry and ask for money like she's entitled to my bank account that kind of girl will wreck you and when she's done she will japa. grin

I've had similar experience like that before, spent alot of money on a girl that I think will be my girl forever, but she disappointed me, she was only there for the money and when the money finish, she showed me her real attitude. cheesy I've learnt from my mistakes and will never repeat it.

I'm the type that don't like someone worrying or pestering me for money, no way! I can only give you when I had to, because you ain't the one making money for me, and I ain't picking money from trees.

don't get me wrong, I'm just speaking my solid mind, perhaps, love don't exist now, only money. any girl that tell you she loves you is lying and deceiving you. only few girls and they are rare can love you for what you are not what you are worth. only few. love is a scam let no one deceive you.

I won't let this be an epistle because some people don't like reading long stories, so I will just advise you guys to get a foreign chic, Naija girls ain't worth it.

Get a good girl, a foreign girl and live a good life, I've gotten mine so it's better you get yours.

Shalom

this lai mohammed virgin again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Allylic(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rextizzle:
I know that, the few that are not materialisitic are scarse
why won't they be 'scarse' when your English keeps chasing them away..like attract like
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by IjebuWarrior: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
I've always said it and will keep on saying it... Ladies from this part of the world, due to poverty ONLY care about money and nothing more... undecided It doesn't matter what and how the dude looks... show them the money and, they'll claim to be in love with you. cool

But again, you can't totally blame them... the guys should share part of the blame as well. Majority of guys from this part of the world also have the notion that money is everything to get a lady so, they end up spending frivolously to buy a lady's love. undecided
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by ThatKING(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
shortgun:

Hustle where? Where are d jobs?
carrying cement, selling fish, selling pepper and sort
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Saff(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is from somebody who lives in the u.k, you are completely free to make a stupid decision based off negative thoughts, feel free. But the grass is not always greener on the other side. I have so many naija male friends here, who had the same mentality like you, and are regretting every part of their life. Take note.

Be prepared to take emotional abuse, most “foreign” women believe they’re superior to Nigerian men.

You shall be reported to the police and threatened to go back to you country, if you make any wrong move.

They are not going to cook, clean and cater to you like the average Nigerian woman.

Most of them are subconsciously racist and will only test you out for your bbc. You are only a fetish and something to show off to their friends

Not to mention that they age terribly.

My thing is, don’t purposely disregard and disrespect your own, for another race. You will face the consequences. Good day!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Luminee(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Adasun:
can some1 earn for real?

Yes, it is for real..I know it sounds unreal until you sign up. Give it a try and let others know
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Luminee(f): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
Saff:
This is from somebody who lives in the u.k, you are completely free to make a stupid decision based off negative thoughts, feel free. But the grass is not always greener on the other side. I have so many naija male friends here, who had the same mentality like you, and are regretting every part of their life. Take note.

Be prepared to take emotional abuse, most “foreign” women believe they’re superior to Nigerian men.

You shall be reported to the police and threatened to go back to you country, if you make any wrong move.

They are not going to cook, clean and cater to you like the average Nigerian woman.

Most of them are subconsciously racist and will only test you out for your bbc. You are only a fetish and something to show off to their friends

My thing is, don’t purposely disregard and disrespect your own, for another race. You will face the consequences. Good day!

I feel the passion from your post and it is very deep and straight to the point, especially your conclusion, 1000 likes from me.

Do me a favour, I would be glad if you could sign up on Say It Africa, strong voices like yours is needed. I am a moderator on that platform so when you sign up you could use thesame username so I'll know it is you.

A verified badge awaits you! www.sayitafrica.com
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Rextizzle(m): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Chazzyboy:
get me one
Bro go on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. if you know what you are doing you will get a sweet foreign girl
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Rextizzle(m): 5:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Bidobado1:

Only those that know, understand.
Exactly my friend, this is the same thing I've experienced, some Nigerian girls have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Rextizzle(m): 5:17am On Nov 22, 2018
Allylic:
why won't they be 'scarse' when your English keeps chasing them away..like attract like
And your odoriferous pussy keeps chasing me, fvck off hoe.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Rextizzle(m): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
OP not all of them are materialistic, some are well cultured.

However blame it on poverty, a lot of them are from poor homes hence the unreasonable demand for material things........... This shouldn't be an excuse for being lazy tho....
Exactly!
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Rextizzle(m): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2018
shortgun:
Not all Naija girls are materialistic or have entitlement mentality.
There's a lot of poor Families in the country... Most of the girls comes from these poor families.
The only way they can get money for their needs is to get it from d boyfriend..... When the boyfriend can't meet up with d demands, they go for someone who can.
This is the only way they can survive.

You are right, it's obvious the one's from poor families are higher than the ones from well to do families.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Rextizzle(m): 5:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Godson213:
How do you message them @op ... is it on Facebook or you join groups. Quote me on another thread and let’s talk...
Yeah both on Facebook and Instagram, you just have to be smart, and please know the scammers and the real ones, because some stupid Yahoo boys are using white female pictures to deceive others, you just have to be smart.

You can video chat them to assure they are real, but ask first. you know what just do the right thing and you will get there, I've been with mine since January, and we are still waxing stronger, good luck amigo!
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Chazzyboy: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
Bro go on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. if you know what you are doing you will get a sweet foreign girl
that's what I'm saying link me up
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Allylic(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Rextizzle:
And your odoriferous pussy keeps chasing me, fvck off hoe.
hahahah.. E pain am...try again
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
I really hope you marry one, then she divorce your sorry ass and you spend the rest of your pathetic life paying child support.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Oreofepeters: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
I really hope you marry one, then she divorce your sorry ass and you spend the rest of your pathetic life paying child support.
why the thing cum pain you like this nau..
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
why the thing cum pain you like this nau..
E no pain me anything o.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Adasun(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Luminee:

Yes, it is for real..I know it sounds unreal until you sign up. Give it a try and let others know
have sign up,what next?
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
savior22:
Nigeria women can do online dating with foreign men no worries,no problem at all.
Nigeria men on the other hand,can't do online dating with foreign women. because of fraudsters, you dig? that's why they are ranting here,because they don't have a choice at all.

Based guy telling it like it is. cool
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:

Everything you said applies to Nigerian women also.!!!!!!!! (-_- )

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:

Do you hate children that much? What's wrong with supporting your own child for fvck sakes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Luminee(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Adasun:
have sign up,what next?

Great! It is a social community, then you need to socialize with other community members, create constructive posts and comments to earn you likes which we be converted into points.

Login and send me a DM @Support or #Support I will be available to answer your questions.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Saff(f): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Not really.
Admin401:

Everything you said applies to Nigerian women also.!!!!!!!! (-_- )
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
Not really.

Your post felt like someone who browses 4chan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding / Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.