Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing (9383 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Saff(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Umm ok
Admin401:

Your post felt like someone who browses 4chan.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
Umm ok

No one talks like that in real life.

Most of them are subconsciously racist and will only test you out for your bbc. You are only a fetish and something to show off to their friends

You could have only gotten this from one place. No way on earth anyone talks like this. Not even racist whites, except online.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Saff(f): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ok
Admin401:

No one talks like that in real life.

You could have only gotten this from one place. No way on earth anyone talks like this. Not even racist whites, except online.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Uglymugg: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
This is from somebody who lives in the u.k, you are completely free to make a stupid decision based off negative thoughts, feel free. But the grass is not always greener on the other side. I have so many naija male friends here, who had the same mentality like you,
lol, big solid lie. From A to Z. You're just making up this whole scenario in your head. hahaha imagine seething this hard.

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by mhiztaexpensive(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol! Hope you're enjoying the weekend?
Nife1:
Thank you.
wonder how they just come to stupid conclusions undecided
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Adasun(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Luminee:

Great! It is a social community, then you need to socialize with other community members, create constructive posts and comments to earn you likes which we be converted into points.

Login and send me a DM @Support or #Support I will be available to answer your questions.
my comments section is not working,even when i click like,it does not reflect.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Luminee(f): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adasun:
my comments section is not working,even when i click like,it does not reflect.

It does, works fine.. Pls try again as you see posts have been liked and comments made by others
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Adasun(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Luminee:

It does, works fine.. Pls try again as you see posts have been liked and comments made by others
yeah i do see likes and comment by others let me try again

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Luminee(f): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adasun:
yeah i do see likes and comment by others let me try again

Ok, cool.. Let me know if you have other issues or just send support a DM or a simple #Support in your posts will be ok
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by mhiztaexpensive(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Lol! Happy new month. So, you've been on this forum since 2013. grin Have a great week.
Nife1:
LOL! Yes I 'did', thank you.
So, I got to reply by another weekend cheesy
Have a great weekend.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Yeraa(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
I would love to get a foreign guy too
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Yeraa(f): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by mhiztaexpensive(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Don't tell me that you're not enjoying NL now. grin Yes, I'm having a great week. How about you?
Nife1:
Lol... 2013, wow! I really enjoyed NL back then grin. Hope you are having a great week.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by khiaa(f): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Saff:
This is from somebody who lives in the u.k, you are completely free to make a stupid decision based off negative thoughts, feel free. But the grass is not always greener on the other side. I have so many naija male friends here, who had the same mentality like you, and are regretting every part of their life. Take note.

Be prepared to take emotional abuse, most “foreign” women believe they’re superior to Nigerian men.

You shall be reported to the police and threatened to go back to you country, if you make any wrong move.

They are not going to cook, clean and cater to you like the average Nigerian woman.

Most of them are subconsciously racist and will only test you out for your bbc. You are only a fetish and something to show off to their friends

Not to mention that they age terribly.

My thing is, don’t purposely disregard and disrespect your own, for another race. You will face the consequences. Good day!

There are many different races of foreign women so be specific on who you are talking about.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by mhiztaexpensive(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Lol! How are you? I hope you're enjoying the new week.
Nife1:
I am, unlike before anyway, that's why it takes me forever to come on here. cheesy
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by cooluzi: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2018
ImaIma1:
Just say that you are stingy and move on.

All this talk about a foreign god...sorry...I meant foreign babe is beginning to sound like background noise.

Rant from today till next year...guys will still buy hair, clothes and give money to girls. It is in the Constitution!
which guys... please specify next time, not all guys spend on women
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by ImaIma1(f): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
cooluzi:
which guys... please specify next time, not all guys spend on women

I was not able to talking about you obviously.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by cooluzi: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

I was not able to talking about you obviously.
really? but you are taking about guys and I'm not a woman you know
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by ImaIma1(f): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
cooluzi:
really? but you are taking about guys and I'm not a woman you know

Do you spend money on ladies? You said"no".

Then I wasn't talking to you
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by cooluzi: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Do you spend money on ladies? You said"no".

Then I wasn't talking to you
alright dear... you know relationship isn't about spending
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by ImaIma1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
cooluzi:
alright dear... you know relationship isn't about spending

Sweety I dated for a few years and now I am married and I know one thing...money has to be spent no matter how broke you are. The lady spends and the guy too. But men spend more probably because of their ego and wanting to be looked up to and respected.

No matter how people paint it, when you love, you give.
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Wuraola01(f): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Hmmm angry
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by cooluzi: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Sweety I dated for a few years and now I am married and I know one thing...money has to be spent no matter how broke you are. The lady spends and the guy too. But men spend more probably because of their ego and wanting to be looked up to and respected.

No matter how people paint it, when you love, you give.
maybe sha
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by ImaIma1(f): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
cooluzi:
maybe sha

Forget all the "agidi" that Nairaland guys do here, money must be spent as long as you love the person.

I am not talking about all those girls without value to add that the guys here keep falling for. I am talking about when you date a real lady
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by cooluzi: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
ImaIma1:

Forget all the "agidi" that Nairaland guys do here, money must be spent as long as you love the person.

I am not talking about all those girls without value to add that the guys here keep falling for. I am talking about when you date a real lady
yeah sure I feel you.... I know you worth spending on right
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by fox26: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ladies are all the same, very soon you will ran away from this girl
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by AmazingELixir: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin

I won't let this be an epistle because some people don't like reading long stories, so I will just advise you guys to get a foreign chic, Naija girls ain't worth it.

My best paragraph
Re: Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Broke guys thread, let me come and be going..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied About Her Age / Choose One(pic) / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.