Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (82542 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Zinny25(f): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
may God find you your own dwarf to marry soon amen!
I wanted to reply u, but ur moniker said it all...
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Zinny25:
I wanted to reply u, but ur moniker said it all...

1 Like

Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by zubino(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
@OP u made my day with this video. I laughed my head out. It's only the spirits that can tell if this is love or another thing.
My small head can't really explain this kind of Union.!!!

1 Like

Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by imolightman: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
hmmmmm...somehow confuse
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Dagoma: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who will satisfy her for him?
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Chizzyjoyce(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

grin
To marry dwarf no be bad thing na.

So what's with the prayers??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Spain007(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Something must be INVOLVED...
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:

grin
To marry dwarf no be bad thing na.

So what's with the prayers??
just say amen
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
just say amen

I already got an average height Niqqa na.

So the Amen should be those wey never settle down wink
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Rockyrascal(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
That suit abi coat Na how many yard?
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by GMbuharii: 1:03am On Nov 22, 2018
olaniyilukman:
Lovely! May God bless their union

Amen
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Icon79(m): 2:43am On Nov 22, 2018
shocked

O pari

mytime24:
lipsrsealed
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by olaniyilukman(m): 4:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Pls Naija, let stop this madness and discrimination, so far somebody is a dwarf don't automatically qualify him as non human being, he is human being like me and you and he has all the rights to seek for happiness wherever he can find it.. I wish them fruitful and productive union
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by ekensi01: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2018
grin when you think you have seen it all.

Headlesschicken:
undecided Wonders shall never end...
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by Ayobami7(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
HML
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by babadigu(m): 1:09am On Nov 23, 2018
grin
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by jbblues24(m): 12:19am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's sublime mate grin
Re: A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding by babadigu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heart Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.