Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife (82403 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Marine Officer And His Gorgeous Fiancée / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by ogbiwa: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Joseph Williams, whose story of being born without a jaw and discovering true love despite the odds made headlines weeks ago, is married to Vania. The 39-year-old lady was the one who helped the man shatter the myth, but now she is being punished for marrying someone who was viewed as being significantly beneath her.

Williams and Vania from Chicago got married in 2020, contrary to the expectations of most total strangers.

Williams was born without a jaw or chin due to the rare disorder of otofacial syndrome. As many may have predicted, the man had to endure terrible bullying at school and struggled to find love because of his “poor self-esteem” and his pervasive sense of worthlessness.

Vania, however, entered his life and disproved his claims. She was unsure of herself and “never dated anyone with a disability,” but with time, her attitude shifted.

“As I got to know Joe more, I no longer saw his face; all I saw was his energy and attitude.”

With so many sceptic viewpoints and critical eyes, especially on Vania who is frequently accused of “cheating on him,” things weren’t entirely smooth-sailing. Others would request a kiss or other intimate contact and claim that they are acting in this way “for attention.”

When the two of us go out, Vania observed, “People mostly simply stare; occasionally, they whip out their phones to record or take pictures, but they never say anything, just stare.”

With the exception of her mother, who was concerned that she would need to care for him round-the-clock, Vania’s family was always encouraging.

Williams, however, who was given up for adoption as a result of his physical deformity, has acquired a number of life skills that have helped him to lead as normal a life as possible.

"I can breathe easier thanks to a trachea, a tube located in my neck. And when I was two years old, I was taught sign language to aid with communication. Since then, though, I’ve also discovered more means of communication, including taking notes and using my phone to type. I can put blended food into a tube in my stomach, but because of this, I have never experienced food.”

Vania quickly assured the mother that her worries were unjustified when she said, “[Joseph] doesn’t need my help with anything.”

There are so many presumptions and biases. But for them, the only thing that matters is how much they love one another.

https://www.theemergingindia.com/jawless-man/

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by ArchiLimited: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wow. An inspiring story.
When I saw the first photo I first thought Photoshop. But seriously I'm happy that they're both happy. I pray the wife never drops a certain comment during a heated argument.

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by cenaman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
When you thought you have seen it all boom, another deformity Will show up.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
if the below brotha could get married, then the above is a walk in the park>

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by 4teenblaq: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sometimes I keep wondering if these women truly love these men with disabilities or they are just doing it for money or want to just get married?

Hmmm

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by cenaman(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
is that a gods?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Jennyclay(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why did God create him without a jaw?? Nawa oo!

God forbid, I can't marry this person oo!

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by VeryWickedMan: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nobody is born without a jaw.
He used it for rituals. Simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by incandescentena: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Siofra where this guy jaw?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Fmghewzy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Some comments on Nairaland shows the state of mental health of some Nigerians. undecided

This verywicked man whatever is crazy.

But on a serious note, black women are beautiful.
orgarsmgiver123 come take a look at this beautiful ebony lady

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Lamanii22(f): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omor, she tried ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Lamanii22(f): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omor this one na horror film...
MrBrownJay1:
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nonexisting: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Check well, he or his family is rich.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by virginprincess(f): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Like seriously the lady tried even if she married him because of money,me i can't trade my happiness and sanity for anything in this world not even money.......congratulations to them i wish them well.

23 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by VenumX: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
If it was the other way round, the man no go gree marry the girl.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Fmghewzy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
VenumX:
If it was the other way round, the man no go gree marry the girl.

With that type of body, fuvk the face.
No man would say no.

I have replied you message wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by VenumX: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fmghewzy:

With that type of body, fuvk the face.
No man would say no.

I meant if she didn't have a jaw....can you stand that?

Fmghewzy:

I have replied you message wink

Ok
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Fmghewzy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
VenumX:

I meant if she didn't have a jaw....can you stand that?

Yeah I know grin

The lady is pretty, I already halved her face.

She is not bad grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by VenumX: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Yeah I know grin

The lady is pretty, I already halved her face.

She is not bad grin

You will still run away. Stop being modest abeg.

19 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Fmghewzy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
VenumX:

You will still run away. Stop being modest abeg.

grin grin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by phelonrays: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Damn !

This pics looks horrific, is the man on mask or something ?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lamanii22:
Omor this one na horror film...
phelonrays:
Damn !
This pics looks horrific, is the man on mask or something ?

sadly this isnt a mask.... his name is Godfrey Baguma from Uganda and has 8 children from TWO marriages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oij2I9zPD7w

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Gofwane(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shebi he's in a car. Women (especially naija women) will happily marry a lizard and post pictures on instagram once they see him in a car.
Chai!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by loosecanon50(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
How he go dey kiss her? God is wonderful
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by jeromestarks: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
I get hope. Thank you Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by jeromestarks: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
With women:
If you don't have hands, no problem.
You don't have height, no problem.
You're not handsome, no problem.
If you don't have legs, no problem.
If you don't have eyes, no problem.
Even if you don't have ears, no problem.
But you see pen!s, get am. What did I say? GET FUNCTIONAL PEN!S and little money to feed her. Gbam! You have her.
Don't ever underestimate the power of Pen!s when it comes to women matter.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Zane2point4(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
4teenblaq:
Sometimes I keep wondering if these women truly love these men with disabilities or they are just doing it for money or want to just get married?

Hmmm

Maybe fetish!

I saw a guy who like making love to amputee women

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by MarketDispatch: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
ogbiwa:
[b]Joseph Williams, whose story of being born without a jaw and discovering true love

my with anything.”

There are so many presumptions and biases. But for them, the only thing that matters is how much they love one another.

https://www.theemergingindia.com/jawless-man/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

She looks very very happy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Nobody is born without a jaw.
He used it for rituals. Simple.
Why don't you use kanayo o. Kanayo meme anymore. E dey chop your data?
Please be adding it. It makes your lame jokes a little bit funny undecided

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by InfinityFabric: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Of course She's 39 years old. I'm sure the guy must have some wealth or sth.
Re: Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife by tydi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
I don't understand the man's face .
But what I know is Love conquers all

If dropping a jaw was to be picturefied

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.