Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Female Psychology: How To Cope With Any Female Human On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Psychology: How To Cope With Any Female Human On Earth (316 Views)

This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Psychology: How To Cope With Any Female Human On Earth by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2018
lalasticlala come and see oo. I know you are a female that's why am calling you. What about mynd44? That one must be a guy!

The females are so specially created and different class of humans so that if you study them as a male, you will just shake your head and try to forget all you gathered about them.

From the smallest 2 years old girl to an adult, they are all thesame!

If a girl tells you that she loves you all the time and it gets into ya head like needle, my brother your life is in pernury. According to my observation and point of view, I think a female should be handled in a very modest manner.

When am saying "modest manner', I mean our attitudes and behaviours towards them should not be done Excessively or you would just be left with nothing but a frustrated life!

Behind every successful man, there is a successful woman. However, am not trying to discourage friendship with the opposite $ex. This is not a religious essay rather.

If you are in a relationship and you put all your hope on a girl, am sorry you might be disappointed!

So, take on a low key and let her take the lead!

Goodluck guys!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Let's Be Good Friends First" The Highway To Friendzone / Four(4) Unique Dating Tips That Make You Stronger / What Happened To Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.