Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,504 members, 7,823,176 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology (2819 Views)

Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) / Meet World’s Darkest Girl Who Refused $10,000 Offer To Bleach Her Skin / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Pukkalolo: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2023
I and my guy arrived the venue. Then this beautiful lady was sent to welcome us.

She introduced herself: "I'm Jennifer. You are welcome. May I know your name?"

My guy replied enthusiastically, "I'm Kelvin. You have a beautiful smile."

"Thank you," she replied politely.

Then she turned to me who was distracted with my phone. "What of you, may I know your name?"

I said, "wait...what did you say is your name again?"

She replied, "I said I'm Jennifer!"

I said, “Jeez! who the hell gave you that name?"

She said, "Excuse me"

I said, "you are gonna have to dump that name today. I'm getting you a new name."

Then I winked at her.

She smiled and said, "you are not serious."

Then she turned to my friend who was shocked by my audacity, "Is he always like this with women?"

My friend who was short of words just laughed.

Then I told her, "you just have one job to do for me in this event."

She smiled and said, "I'm all ears... what's the job?"

I said, "I get bored easily....so your job is to make sure I don't get bored in this place."

She laughed and then in her own words she said, "you are a total asshole."

Anyways, to cut the story short....few weeks later this lady was all over me... I don't need to explain further.

She's not the first woman calling me an asshole. From different women, I've gotten negative remarks like, "you are an asshole," "you are selfish." "you’re too arrogant." "You are too full of yourself." "You are too difficult." And so on...

Despite all this negative remarks, I still don't have issues with women. Paradoxically, it turns out that the ladies who gives me these negative remarks are the ones I get easily.

The fact that some women get incredibly turned on by asshole & difficult behavior is arguably one of the darkest aspects of female psychology

Want to improve your game with women?

Check my profile

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Pukkalolo:
I and my guy arrived the venue. Then this beautiful lady was sent to welcome us.

Then she turned to me who was distracted with my phone. "What of you, may I know your name?"

She said, "Excuse me"

I said, "you are gonna have to dump that name today. I'm getting you a new name."

Then I winked at her.

Then she turned to my friend who was shocked by my audacity, "Is he always like this with women?"

I said, "I get bored easily....so your job is to make sure I don't get bored in this place."

Anyways, to cut the story short....few weeks later this lady was all over me... I don't need to explain further.

She's not the first woman calling me an asshole. From different women, I've gotten negative remarks like, "you are an asshole," "you are selfish." "you’re too arrogant." "You are too full of yourself." "You are too difficult." And so on...

Despite all this negative remarks, I still don't have issues with women. Paradoxically, it turns out that the ladies who gives me these negative remarks are the ones I get easily.

The fact that some women get incredibly turned on by asshole & difficult behavior is arguably one of the darkest aspects of female psychology

As guys, we try too hard to impress ladies, i like how you flipped the script and tried to make her feel it was her duty to keep you ‘entertained’.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Pukkalolo:

She said, "Excuse me"

Then I winked at her.

Wait till you're struck by James hardly chase thunder. You dey steal him story guy learn to write your own naratives

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by thisisit: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Wait till you're struck by James hardly chase thunder. You dey steal him story guy learn to write your own naratives

You mean this write up is not original?
Plagiarism is like winning Elections without using electronic transmitting BVAS. The rigged winner gains power but not Authority
Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Vinnie2000(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
This OP again.

I always enjoy your write up.👍👍

Ladies Naturally like Bold, Rough and Dismissive Guys. sad

Even on this Nairaland, you see that Zonefree Guy, some Ladies low key re Tripping for him esp Iyaebe aka Iconicr. 🤨🙂

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Bluezy13(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
This boy again
Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by falcon01: 2:44am On Aug 12, 2023
Yeah that's one funked up thing about them. Never try this on a girl you genuinely love.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Gadafii: 3:41am On Aug 12, 2023
Never ever try to impress a girl,never ever

She already has several men bursting their assses trying to impress her,which she’s tired of don’t be one of them

Don’t call her unnecessarily sweet names like angel,sugar, honey pie while your still trying to woo her, she’s tired of these titles too, call her by her fathers name

17 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by GodWrites: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Lol. This one thinks being arrogant is the key, and his little brain assumes all women are the same. Dear op, you can only attract low-quality girls with that tactic. Funny part is, even the low-quality girls will end up knacking and abandoning you. When you meet a high valued woman, and all of a sudden you start displaying your A-hole, they will simply distance themselves. Become a billionaire. That's the only tactic that works 99% of the time.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This OP again.

I always enjoy your write up.👍👍

Ladies Naturally like Bold, Rough and Dismissive Guys. sad

Even on this Nairaland, you see that Zonefree Guy, some Ladies low key re Tripping for him esp Iyaebe aka Iconicr. 🤨🙂

I don't even know where you guys get this wrong assumptions from, I would never like a guy with such description, I may just be chatting along but can't ever be with such kind of person. Any lady who likes such kind of guy is mentally unstable. I'm not even 1/4th of the character I portray on this forum. I'm not the outgoing type sef, if you live in my street it'll be easier to see a snake laying eggs before you can set your eyes on me. I have over 1000 unread messages in my other number that I give out, I don't even give out my personal number for whatever reason, I just slay in my own confines and I'm good, no much friends sef. Stop judging people by mere comments on nairaland. If we are all to gather one place today, most of you won't ever believe I'm the same person you see on nairaland 😂.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Vinnie2000(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
I don't even know where you guys get this wrong assumptions from, I would never like a guy with such description, I may just be chatting along but can't ever be with such kind of person. Any lady who likes such kind of guy is mentally unstable. I'm not even 1/4th of the character I portray on this forum. I'm not the outgoing type sef, if you live in my street it'll be easier to see a snake laying eggs before you can set your eyes on me. I have over 1000 unread messages in my other number that I give out, I don't even give out my personal number for whatever reason, I just slay in my own confines and I'm good, no much friends sef. Stop judging people by mere comments on nairaland. If we are all to gather one place today, most of you won't ever believe I'm the same person you see on nairaland 😂.

Na so. 😏

Mgbeke Feeling Funky.😄

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Brownshoe: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
my kind of girl❤️❤️,

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Na so. 😏

Mgbeke Feeling Funky.😄

I can only happen in your dreams, dream on small boy.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Passionnn: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:
I and my guy ar

Your being an asshole or arrogant is not the force of attraction here. Self confidence or arrogance sometimes stems from being financially independent or buoyant.
Girls tend to look beyond your arrogance and consider what they stand to benefit financially from the affair.
No girl would want to date a broke guy no matter how polite or decent he appears.
That's the philosophy of the woman.
They would rather jump into the bed of a financially stable guy from whom they have not even received a dime than to have anything to do romantically with a broke guy who has spend all his meagre savings on her in the name of love.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by PureFace1(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

She said, "Excuse me"

Then I winked at her.

It is not because you are arrogant or an arse hole all what you said to her wasn't really bad, it only showcased your confidence that you would not easily swallow her shits or fall for her like most of the guys she usually meet, it turn woman on but you may really lose her if you become a real arsehole.

It is because you flip the script and want her to impress you and you stay a challenge and you distinguish yourself by not being among those men that would easily be fawning over her, women want a man that will require them to put in the work, be a challenge and will make them chase or they will easily become bore with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by pansophist(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Sha make sure you sustain your mystery with real-life success. Thats where your salvation is.

I come in peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Pukkalolo: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Lolz...Sorry please, who's James hardly chase thunder

See, let me give you one secret:

If you are bold and audacious, you will have lots of stories to tell.

My experience everyday is funny, because I confidently put myself out there. I'm very comfortable with rejection.

Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2023
Pukkalolo:

Lolz...Sorry please, who's James hardly chase thunder

See, let me give you one secret:

If you are bold and audacious, you will have lots of stories to tell.

My experience everyday is funny, because I confidently put myself out there. I'm very comfortable with rejection.

Stay blessed.

Indeed

1 Like

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Just have a fat bank account, hit the gym regularly and appear physically fit. Don't be wordy or garrulous with women. Just talk and do. Be confident about what you want from them, but be polite when at it. If rejected, try the next available person. even most married women will give out their no to you, if you show interest in them(although that's bad).

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology by Emodeee: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
The op is a bad boy, a very bad boy🙂.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When She Says Shes A Strong Beautiful Independent Black Woman #picture / Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? / Please Help, I Am So Confused Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.