Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Will Amaze You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Will Amaze You (379 Views)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Meet The Man With The Largest PENIS In History: The Size Will Amaze You / Meet The Identical Twin Sisters That Amaze The World With Their Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Will Amaze You by unclesoyo: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2018
A lady is currently trending on twitter after she shared her weight loss journey, which most people still find hard to believe because of the amazing differences.

Three years may seem like a long time but the results are certainly worth it. The lady said she used to be looked down upon by people and they called her names, now a lot of people envy her and she looks more beautiful than ever.

She amazingly lost 300 pounds since she started her weight loss journey in 2015. Just a space of 3 years

She wrote:

In 2015 I Was 550 Pounds & Now I Weigh 210 Pounds.. I’m Almost In The 100’s Baby!!! Shitting On You Hoes & Every Mf Who Doubted Me Or Called Me Names.. It’s My Time Now #WeightLossGoals #Determination #IDIDTHAT

https://lailasnews.com/this-ladys-weight-loss-journey-will-amaze-you

lalasticlala

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Will Amaze You by habsydiamond(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
See changes mehn....to be fat can make one ugly at times....see transformation......she looks beautiful in her new look

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Says Spirits Complain About My Hair, Wife Tells Court / The Scourge And Growing Trend Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria. / How To Attract Men To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.