Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive (40189 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / 49-year-old Man Hides Cocaine Inside Sandals During Trip To Saudi Arabia / Man Hides N8M In Birthday Cake, Smuggles It Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Enemyofpeace: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dem plenty for nairaland
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by HyconMojo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
And it goes on and on and on if the girl also no dey loyal
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Glink2018(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
The guy must be agent of the devil.

Wetin consign me sef....

Lemme leave the girl to decide
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Net22: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't believe this story cos as long as d guy is using Arvs for like 5months now, his viral load must be undetected.. That girl got that from another man

1 Like

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by sacx: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
Say no to premarital sex
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by D1zion: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
IamD18:
She's HIV positive. Not her friend.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by D1zion: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
KINGJAJA888:
Dis wan wey both of them done test positive na "Go ye into the world and spread the gospel " grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Just2endowed2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
but this HIV/AIDS is spreading so fast.

One has to becareful with partners he/she is flirting with.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by nice2000: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who cares

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by ade4real2016: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
The wicked nigga might be on an evil revenge mission to infect innocent ladies.....Only God knows how many of them out their are victims of this similar act.., Everyone should be extra careful....
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nobody is afraid of HIV again. The cure is everywhere. Ordinary Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser will flush the virus out

Beware of quack doctors

1 Like

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by chineloSA(f): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's sad for the lady. No use crying over spilled milk.

Dust yourself and move on. Not with that liar.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Boyestical777: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hiv positive no be case...cure dey well well...na wetin u know u know...if you want d cure...whatsapp me 07036141729 asap..na herbal ooo...and it is 100% sure
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by 9ja083: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Its a normal thing I see in clinic.
Some ladies can be stupid. U followed ur boyfriend to a clinic to for HIV test. He will do his own test privately which is positive and hid his result. The lady so stupid will invite him to see as she does her test and also the result.
Its better for her to marry him.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Yoighaman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Very sad and unfair. This is a criminal case and should be treated as such.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by iamademola(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
elderken:
Gbege
But if he had said that he is HIV positive the babe go run now.
All the same ladies be careful
Guys be more careful, because most ladies go on revenge mission to infect guys.

I just they hit FTC anyhow today, seun should start calculating my money ooo

Do they pay for first to comment.
Pls enlighten me cos I no get grin
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
EmagNig:
A Nigerian lady has taken to twitter to give a narration on how her friend's boyfriend hid his HIV status from her, which later found out after spotting Anti Retro-Viral drugs in his room.

The lady reportedly went for test to determine her HIV status, because she had been sleeping with, the man for 5 months and unfortunately she tested positive.

The lady identified as Ify wrote:

Men can pretend alot sha... I advice every lady to properly search d crib of any guy they r dating to be sure his words match his lifestyle... My friend just found ARV drugs in the wardrobe of her boyfriend... Dude is HIV +... But y hide it

https://lailasnews.com/man-hides-hiv-status-from-girlfriend-she-finds-out-and-later-tested-positive

People quarelling unnecessarily on something that does not even exist.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by frugal(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nobody is afraid of HIV again. The cure is everywhere. Ordinary Dr. Iguedo Goko Cleanser will flush the virus out
I'm amazed at the number of likes you got for this post shocked
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by internetparrot: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Your head is very correct, we know that style
IamD18:
She's HIV positive. Not her friend.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by dicksonadams(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Ignoranmous
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by perryy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
The guy should stop taking ARV forthwith. There is no HIV at all. That a man tested positive to HIV anti body test does not mean he has the imaginary HIV. That anti body is not even for imaginary HIV, it is a kind of anti body generated by the body when it experience shock, some prolong illnesses , malaria and at times , pregnancy. Ordinary flu can make you test positive to HIV. If you test positive to HIV, before you satrt swallowing some poison and run to general hospital to be mixed with sick people having communicable diseases , make sure you take good of yourself , remain calm and go for another test. HIV is hoax. You may not believe me , but I certainly know what I'm saying . 20 years is a long time.

1 Like

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
beware of the poster coz she's the one with HIV !!
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by DaddyNimo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
from my experience as an HIV ngo worker for fhi, 80% of those innocent looking girls, those normal street girls, average gfs are breeding grounds for all kinds of veneral illness and HIV. oloshos and prostitutes are safer to bang without CD than these innocent hoes.
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Egonec(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
hisexcellency34:

what is this one saying? Are you talking from experience
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
uckyra:
this time if a guy ask me out one of my questions I do ask them is do u know ur HIV status? if I kind of like you,I do the test for you since I know how to run the test,I can't come n die for what I do not know

God bless you more
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by Respect01(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
LolzzzzzzzZ you don high
KINGJAJA888:
Dis wan wey both of them done test positive na "Go ye into the world and spread the gospel " grin grin grin
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by dochenaj: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
"Abstain" and they say "No", now this one would be subjected to a life of dependence on drugs.

Then there is the possibility of revenge sex with multiple men to spread the "love", so this story is far from being over.

"Flee fornication..."

1 Like

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by dochenaj: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
uckyra:
this time if a guy ask me out one of my questions I do ask them is do u know ur HIV status? if I kind of like you,I do the test for you since I know how to run the test,I can't come n die for what I do not know
I suppose you're into healthcare and know that being negative now doesn't guarantee being negative in 6 months time even without another exposure.

It is more important to not get along with any guy with any suspicion of unsafe sex practices not minding what the status at the moment might be.

1 Like

Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by elderken(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
It has become a norm. Me sef don wait for alert tire.
If you see how people dey jubila tâte for FTC I think say money involve.
iamademola:

Do they pay for first to comment.
Pls enlighten me cos I no get grin
Re: Man Hides HIV Status From Girlfriend, She Finds Out And Later Tested Positive by chris31(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Whenever a woman is referring to her friend when telling u a story simply knows that its her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) / I Resigned As A Soldier To Concentrate On Kidnapping Valuable Ladies - Suspect / 2 Siblings Kill Their Best Friend Over N5M In Ogun, Dump Corpse In A River. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.