Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Do Not Deny Yourself The Joy Of Motherhood- Actress Ufuoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Deny Yourself The Joy Of Motherhood- Actress Ufuoma (343 Views)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Deny Yourself The Joy Of Motherhood- Actress Ufuoma by Mcoutureankara(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Do Not Deny Yourself The Joy of Motherhood - Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Opens Up About Her IVF Journey. .
She wrote : “DO NOT DENY YOURSELF ...If you so desire, the joy of #motherhood .

My son was born EXACTLY 2 And half years after we got married.
I wanted to wait. My husband obliged.
When we were ready, I wanted twins.
#IVF was the choice. We could afford it.
I had two embryos inserted. God decided Isio would stay.
On the 10th of October 2010 my beautiful #IVFBaby was delivered by C-section. ❤

SO WHAT?� This post is for all of you keyboard cowards trying to downplay and devalue the joys of a child's arrival into a new "world" whether it's by #Surrogacy #Adoption #ArtificialInsemination #DonorSperm #DonorEgg #DonorEmbryo #GIFT Gamete intrafallopian transfer #ZIFT Zygote intrafallopian transfer ... You are just illiterate chickens.
And to my fine women and men out there who wish on parenthood, there are options. Speak to your doctor and don't let any illiterate chicken in the society stop you from pouring all that love unto a child no matter what method you decide on.
#TheArrivalOfAChildHeraldsJoy
Our society needs to wake up and appreciate the knowledge God has bestowed on doctors.
#InternationalChildrensDay was yesterday, but I choose to celebrate all our children everyday.”

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/21/do-not-deny-yourself-the-joy-of-motherhood-actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-opens-up-about-her-ivf-journey/

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Insinuates Bishop David Oyedepo Is An Illuminatist / George H.W. Bush, The 41st President Of The United States Dies At 94 / Oxlade Drops Throwback Photo As Wish His Lovely Mother Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.