Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Lexus RX 350 Jerking - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus RX 350 Jerking (5093 Views)

Car Jerking / Honda City 2007 Jerking While In Gear / 2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lexus RX 350 Jerking by radautoworks: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2018
First, take your car to another mechanic. Then, check in this order again for counterfeit parts (if they've already been replaced) and replace with better parts or for dirt or faulty parts:

Sparks, ignition coils and wires, oil filter, fuel injectors, oxygen sensors, fuel pump strainer, fuel pump.

Those I'm almost certain it's a combination of the first three. And remember...

Re: Lexus RX 350 Jerking by tunene: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Thank you guys.
I am back to the first mechanic I knew in this town who also feels it has nothing to do with the gear box. He scheduled a live scan with his friend and auto electrician. By the way, we have checked fuel pump, filters, oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. I imagine, this might just be something tiny lying somewhere and laughing.
I will update the house. I hope we are able to solve this problem some time soon.

1 Like

Re: Lexus RX 350 Jerking by Besto(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2018
tunene:
Thank you guys.
I am back to the first mechanic I knew in this town who also feels it has nothing to do with the gear box. He scheduled a live scan with his friend and auto electrician. By the way, we have checked fuel pump, filters, oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. I imagine, this might just be something tiny lying somewhere and laughing.
I will update the house. I hope we are able to solve this problem some time soon.

Probably your engine not receiving right amount of fuel for acceleration. Examine all spark plugs to see if all are firing.
Re: Lexus RX 350 Jerking by radautoworks: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Besto:

Probably your engine not receiving right amount of fuel for acceleration. Examine all spark plugs to see if all are firing.

A lot of of us have said this but he is not going back to check again. Chikena
Re: Lexus RX 350 Jerking by tunene: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
So guys, when I said first mechanic. I meant the first mechanic I met in this town.
We are looking at the whole combustion system again. Starting eith easy things like spark plug, and several other things.
The biggest gain has come from
Servicing the injectors, replace spark plugs and chain of accelerator pedal cos the pedal too was ceasing.

However, not yet Uhuru. However, jerking has reduced. I will come back and report progress.

Meanwhile, check engine light is off for about 2 weeks now and not coming on again. I lost my old codes, so no codes to check.

Thank you for all the contribution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creamy Oil in radiator problem [SOLVED] Honda Accord 2004 / Checkout The Engine I Bought Today. / Best Option For Uber 406 Vs Honda EOD Vs Benz C Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.