Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? (728 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Gboy101: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin I still do not understand. is it that they are looking for money or who will fuc.k them or who will take them out the season?

all of a sudden old babes starts calling and flashing me. is it that this babes don't have boyfriend all this while? I keep saying it most of this babes you are seeing have no legit boyfriend. they are just forming up and down. na every December the thing dey clear for their eyes.

even those we haven't chat for long and now viewing my WhatsApp status update and commenting.

I'm not dangote son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gboy101:
grin I still do not understand. is it that they are looking for money or who will fuc.k them or who will take them out the season?

all of a sudden old babes starts calling and flashing me. is it that this babes don't have boyfriend all this while? I keep saying it most of this babes you are seeing have no legit boyfriend. they are just forming up and down. na every December the thing dey clear for their eyes.

even those we haven't chat for long and now viewing my WhatsApp status update and commenting.

I'm not dangote son.
so somebody cannot come and view and comment on your status jeje. Na wa o
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by samysmoothfresh: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
op are you a learner?

na question you dey ask so?

Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Someone cannor remember you pipu in peace again cheesy. I asked my friend to keep December gift for me and he asked me if I'm Jesus Christ cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na their way...

Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by SenhorSean(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gboy101:

I'm not dangote son.
hahaha... As long as Christmas is coming...Their expenses grow and tend to find xtra money to enjoy the period..
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin seun send this educative thread to front page
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by planetx13: 3:25am On Nov 22, 2018
What else if not because they are hungry and lazy

Broke girls are scum

Ciao
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Someone cannor remember you pipu in peace again cheesy. I asked my friend to keep December gift for me and he asked me if I'm Jesus Christ cheesy
Or you be mother mary
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by chiommy123(f): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2018
What is this one feeling like
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Oreofepeters: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Hahaha they want to have their December share....
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Divay22(f): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2018
This is the time i like making enemies, quarreling over little things and resettle Jan.
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Ayomathy01(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2018
It's Christmas period nah....free Gifs sharing season, they are calling u to book theirs..
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2018
If u have money this period ehn,u go fuq dem scatter cos 90% of dem need new phones
Re: Why Do Girls Start Remembering Guys When December Is Close? by Lucifer66(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Cuz women are dullards and useless, They have nothing to offer so they beg like the dogs they were born to be.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Quickie I Had With 2018 Taught Me Enough Life Lessons / VIDEO: Crippled Man Supported By His Friends On His Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.