Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert (6371 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
henryobinna:
hi, I asked you earlier if you received yours on Diamond bank?
yeah
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2018
kryptochats:
bro its a mobile game from admob not adsense website .

Will it be possible we chat on whatapps.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
fastseo:

Will it be possible we chat on whatapps.
pm bro , and did you receive payment on diamond for this month ?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
kryptochats:
Yes but note that diamond Bank has a little challenge now. It might be the problem that caused the delay.

I have pm you
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
kryptochats:

i sent you a pm but no reply
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
fastseo:

Was it ban or disabled?

Disabled
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
kryptochats:
bro its a mobile game from admob not adsense website .

how do i get the mobile game?
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
asap1:

i sent you a pm but no reply
sorry resend again i just changed the email on the acct
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
kryptochats:

have resend it
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
asap1:

Disabled

What was their reason. Invalid click or invalid traffic or poor navigation?

That was why i emphasis on having 2 accounts.

Get a new domain transfer all content from the website to that domain then do a 301 redirect.
Go to webmaster tool and inform them you have moved url.

Should in case you need a help or guild on this let me know
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Abdulmaleek4: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please who have link to download this app RAMPY BIOT please help me
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
kryptochats:

did you see my PM
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
kryptochats:

Hi kryptochats i also have a mobile game how i make it go viral
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
asap1:

I ask a question u snub me...because u saw him type 1700$ day

Leave kryptochats he won't reply mail... Everyone will act the way he does.
If you have a game upload it on play store.

If u lucky enough it goes trending you get thousands of downloads or you can chose to advertise it on Facebook (paid ad).
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
fastseo:

I ask a question u snub me...because u saw him type 1700$ day

Leave kryptochats he won't reply mail... Everyone will act the way he does.
If you have a game upload it on play store.

If u lucky enough it goes trending you get thousands of downloads or you can chose to advertise it on Facebook (paid ad).

i answered ur question b4 i told you they send me any email ... i checked my account and found out that am blocked
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by CuriousX: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
asap1:

I am not an expert but I know this. Just like we have seo>search engine optimisation for website to rank higher on Google and get search traffic for certain keywords so we have aso>app store optimisation for apps to rank high in search for certain keywords. So aside from paying for traffic, ranking on playstore is a free but difficult way to get traffic. So I suggest you learn Aso. That is how to go viral and get installs and make money. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
CuriousX:

I am not an expert but I know this. Just like we have seo>search engine optimisation for website to rank higher on Google and get search traffic for certain keywords so we have aso>app store optimisation for apps to rank high in search for certain keywords. So aside from paying for traffic, ranking on playstore is a free but difficult way to get traffic. So I suggest you learn Aso. That is how to go viral and get installs and make money. Goodluck

oh thanks
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2018
asap1:

oh thanks
Did you develop the app your self?

That guy above answered you perfectly.... Kryptochats is very selfish to say the least. He has received his money and won't show again until 21st again he will come around to trouble everyone

1 Like

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by onlineguru3544: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2018
fastseo:

That guy above answered you perfectly.... Kryptochats is very selfish to say the least. He has received his money and won't show again until 21st again he will come around to trouble everyone
you shouldn’t use that word selfish on him,you don’t expect him to share his source of income around just like that he can decide to or decide not to. So don’t call him selfish, do you give your Informations for free?! Atleast he has given enough clues so use your head to figure out the remaining or you want him to spoon feed you? You are the same person backing him up earlier and using him to set examples on your thread now you come here to give negative feedback probably because he refused to give you the necessary infos you requested. You in particular you have a thread about your new site ranking but you refused to update it because you want people to pay you first to release the info am not against that because no knowledge is free and it’s none of my business but you should not be throwing stones around when your house is made of glass

6 Likes

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by henryobinna(m): 4:28am On Dec 01, 2018
fastseo:

That is not selfishness. You want him to show you how he makes his money so people would saturate the whole thing for him? Go carve out a niched for yourself. Remember your we re acting like this sometime ago?

You're sounding like he owes you shi..t when he actually doesn't
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by CuriousX: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Gun shots fired grin wow more shots fired. Take cover, take cover.I am in the basement, do you copy? Over
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2018
angryall those shouting above though..
Happy new month.... Mber month

Am not asking him to show me anything here.... We where discussing about adsense earnings and so forth and i said he has received his earnings and have disappeared... The only time u will see him is 21st again... How is that a sponfeed?

When I know on ordinary grounds he won't give any information... Information are not gotten via begging or pleading.... You either take it by force or you give something valuable in exchange... I know this law so I will neve ever beg for information

I would have listed all kryptochats apps here... I have them and i have downloaded them.

Check the pics below the one in the middle which has a world map on it is and the last by ur right that's what gave him the clicks.

Am not selfish am an easy going person and am willing to give information that will help anyone on their blogs that is the reason you can find my phone number every section of nairaland

but there are some information that are not free but on same time that doesn't mean i wanted any one to break the bank..

Most Nigerians bloggers only want information free of charge and have experienced it first hand... Someone will approach you to help them on their blog, build backlinks for them, modify their themes to suit them... But when u ask them for just data to do all this they will start calling u big man, I don't have money, next week, next month so so so forth

Kryptochats will tell u to pm u but will snob u entirely... I have never snob anyone

deleted mine pix for privacy reasons
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2018
fastseo:
angryall those shouting above though..
Happy new month.... Mber month

Am not asking him to show me anything here.... We where discussing about adsense earnings and so forth and i said he has received his earnings and have disappeared... The only time u will see him is 21st again... How is that a sponfeed?

When I know on ordinary grounds he won't give any information... Information are not gotten via begging or pleading.... You either take it by force or you give something valuable in exchange... I know this law so I will neve ever beg for information

I would have listed all kryptochats apps here... I have them and i have downloaded them.

Check the pics below the one in the middle which has a world map on it is and the last by ur right that's what gave him the clicks.

Am not selfish am an easy going person and am willing to give information that will help anyone on their blogs that is the reason you can find my phone number every section of nairaland

but there are some information that are not free but on same time that doesn't mean i wanted any one to break the bank..

Most Nigerians bloggers only want information free of charge and have experienced it first hand... Someone will approach you to help them on their blog, build backlinks for them, modify their themes to suit them... But when u ask them for just data to do all this they will start calling u big man, I don't have money, next week, next month so so so forth

Kryptochats will tell u to pm u but will snob u entirely... I have never snob anyone

grin grin grin grin grin make i hear say i you know my killer app , you Nigerians can spoil things i wont even risk that one sef , my game idea is so unique i dont want competition am not snubbing anybody am not just going to tell u the app, and those app u say are the apps lol app that has maximum 10k downloads will be making u 15 million ? oga abeg paste the apps for them to see grin grin grin
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2018
kryptochats:

grin grin grin grin grin make i hear say i you know my killer app , you Nigerians can spoil things i wont even risk that one sef

Baba u self know say I get am.. At the time of my last check you have just 3 apps.

One u will require credit before u can play the other one

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2018
fastseo:

Baba u self know say I get am.. At the time of my last check you have just 3 apps.

One u will require credit before u can play the other one
yes you get am you are 1000000% correct so you can make any of the apps you see their , is that okay now ? grin grin grin grin let me help you put the names well

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Baba no panic am a mature man above 30..... Those are not the games ... Those are less than 1k downloads..

Those games can't bring anything.

Your games downloads are in millions
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by onlineguru3544: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
fastseo:
Baba no panic am a mature man above 30..... Those are not the games ... Those are less than 1k downloads..

lol oga leave this kryptochat alone na. You are the same person that said earlier that those games are the once that generated funds for him and now you are saying it’s not the games. Oga just free this guy because he won’t tell you anything although he has given us little hint and I wonder why you are on his case and always disturbing him to reply your messages even went as far as demanding WhatsAp number. Just free him oga. What about your new site is it skyrocketing now you have not updated your thread as usual? I think I don’t have your number anymore changed my phone. You can dm let’s discuss

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2018
fastseo:

lol but that was what you posted why did you delete the message you sent before ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2018
onlineguru3544:
lol oga leave this kryptochat alone na. You are the same person that said earlier that those games are the once that generated funds for him and now you are saying it’s not the games. Oga just free this guy because he won’t tell you anything although he has given us little hint and I wonder why you are on his case and always disturbing him to reply your messages even went as far as demanding WhatsAp number. Just free him oga. What about your new site is it skyrocketing now you have not updated your thread as usual? I think I don’t have your number anymore changed my phone. You can dm let’s discuss

The app pix I uploaded, I have deleted them.... They where 3 in numbers not this that has to do with his Snowmoneyx@gmail.com account Via Google play store

Oga I don't have anything to discuss with u..... If you need my WhatsApp number it's everywhere on nairaland search for it
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by fastseo: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2018
kryptochats:
lol but that was what you posted why did you delete the message you sent before ? grin grin grin grin

No baba not what I posted... They are different.. This one has to do with ur Snowmoneyx@gmail.com although they look similar tongue

Don't confuse us here

I repeat what u posted has 10k,1k ,2k downloads.

How will they generate that... Even an average blogger should know that even if you have 10k page view not Lall will come online everyday to play a game... Let's say 50% and out of that 50% just 10% has to click..

What you posted earlier got to do with ur Snowmoneyx@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by kryptochats: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
fastseo:

No baba not what I posted... They are different.. This one has to do with ur Snowmoneyx@gmail.com although they look similar tongue

Don't confuse us here
see what mature person is doing , public lie , lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learn How To Hack And Spy Your Friends' Whatsapp Account / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / 5 Common Blogging Myths That Are Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.