Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert (6352 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Please Who Have Received Adsense Payment This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by myseyf(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked nawa o.. What a thread! From a simple question about Adsense payment look at what this thread have degenerate into. Nigerians sha.. Even the op is no where to be found since he got his alert.

And, on a serious note, this thread is an eye opener for me. You can vividly see how negative people react when they come across someone more successful than they are. The painment no be here shocked.

kryptochats you should be very careful how you flash your wealth on people's face, is not every person that will take it lightly. They can go to any length to drag you down to their level.

You can read it from their comments, including the ones claiming to be expert in SEO. Wonders shall never end...

Now after learning how lucrative android development can be, everyone will rush to start leveraging for android app, but the truth is that there is a lot more of background work involved in getting a viral and profitable app on playstore.

I have this same idea for long, but there are a lot of technical constraints against me.

kryptochats - I know exactly the name of your android app and I know exactly when it started going viral, I even downloaded it then cheesy

But with the kinda of people here I will not reveal and I am also planning to use your same method when I am ready.

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
[s]
kryptochats:
words of a sorrowfully drowned child , you dont even have respect for parents , the main reason why you will continue to fail all the days of ur life !
[/s]

Na you + your uslezz generation go dey fail , Look at this faggott getting stupid over nothing , I get your time mbok.... Liltle gay grin grin
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2018
pwetie:

1. PAINT.NET: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YPaVi8hZNDcSX5Jq-vRJYcIaYun62vrx

2. MASS IMAGE COMPRESSOR: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jP5ggZTOoNTOcFHR7jilSmU_exWD115g/view?usp=sharing

3. MICROSOFT OFFICE PICTURE MANAGER: Comes by default in Windows 7.
Thanks boss
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by pwetie: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
ClixMaster:
Thanks boss
uwc. for paint. net.... once u open d image via it. Use d either Save or Saves as.. then a pop up appears when u can use a slider to adjust quality level.
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by asap1: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2018
myseyf:
shocked nawa o.. What a thread! From a simple question about Adsense payment look at what this thread have degenerate into. Nigerians sha.. Even the op is no where to be found since he got his alert.

And, on a serious note, this thread is an eye opener for me. You can vividly see how negative people react when they come across someone more successful than they are. The painment no be here shocked.

kryptochats you should be very careful how you flash your wealth on people's face, is not every person that will take it lightly. They can go to any length to drag you down to their level.

You can read it from their comments, including the ones claiming to be expert in SEO. Wonders shall never end...

Now after learning how lucrative android development can be, everyone will rush to start leveraging for android app, but the truth is that there is a lot more of background work involved in getting a viral and profitable app on playstore.

I have this same idea for long, but there are a lot of technical constraints against me.

kryptochats - I know exactly the name of your android app and I know exactly when it started going viral, I even downloaded it then cheesy

But with the kinda of people here I will not reveal and I am also planning to use your same method when I am ready.

Tell us the app let's check for the method since the guy no wan show guys the way
Re: Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
myseyf:

thank God you said it all...so i should stay n watch some fellow bad mouth me....well, adsense had issues during the said period n dats has been restored with most publishers receiving their adsense payment. ...December payment will be on 21st, no doubt about it..cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / Learn How To Hack And Spy Your Friends' Whatsapp Account / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.