Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili (11014 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by didfy: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Hh
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by AlphaStyles(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
HOW TO DEFEAT BOKO HARAM
-increase military funds
-boost soldiers morals by providing what they want
-hire a chief of staff that boost the morals of soldiers and leads them rather than the one that threathens them with court martial
-bring more foreign soldiers for more help
-purchase more hardware
-educate the northern people
-provide jobs
-form an intelligence community to tackle boko haram inside job both in the govt and milhtary
-purchase more aircrafts

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Larryslim(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2018
dfrost:
Outside the game, everyone has the right pattern. Inside the game

Madam, go and ask Thierry Henry cheesy grin
Exactly!
She should go and ask Thierry Henry or Gary Neville,Tim Sherwood too..

1 Like

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by McAausim: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
embarassed
consultancy:
yea! typical brain dead Nigerian Youth. someone is drawing out manifestos to try to resuscitate your drowning future, and they all say go sit down joor! what do we even expect when the brain is dead and non functional, and all they think about is nairaland FTC and how much likes they get for their senseless comments

You are a big confused fool
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Daniellano: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2018
I feel u but... undecided undecided cry cry

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Eres94: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2018
utenwuson:
How can u win election when u don't have party agents, all over the country.

Wait ooo..... All this 91 other party candidate don't know that it's either Apc or pdp? Or they re joking or what, how can u win presidential election when u don't even have a running mate? How can u win election when it's only on social media that few people knows u, u can't even tour 15 States to hold rallies how will u win.

Inec should Stop stressing the announcer of election results by removing all these mumu party like.. Upp, cds, cos, yep, bsc, hnd, msc, pgd, pad, hiv, BBC, CNN, MTV, AIT, etc........

that's how primitive your thinking is.. and the rest of u that keep this mentality of voting for either PDP or APC
yet u will rush and come here complaining and blaming the ones u elected. one over 16years in power no progress and the other of four years ??
give others a chance and stop being mentally depraved

1 Like

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by kingthreat(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2018
vizkiz:
Mtchewwww...

Only a dummy wouldn't know that boko Haram is a government program

Then stop the government program. Idiota,go to borno,where they are and let them use you for decapitation practice
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Eres94: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2018
Daniellano:
I feel u but... undecided undecided cry cry

and we should laugh because of u take things that are of important and threat to ur very life & livelihood for a joke...mentally depraved.. go out there and vote for them
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Toblesh(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
No be President you go do,na honourable...Only your family go vote for you.

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Pussy2sweet: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2018
consultancy:
yea! typical brain dead Nigerian Youth. someone is drawing out manifestos to try to resuscitate your drowning future, and they all say go sit down joor! what do we even expect when the brain is dead and non functional, and all they think about is nairaland FTC and how much likes they get for their senseless comments

The followers are the problem in Nigeria..
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by dokunbam(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2018
ChisoftINC:
Madam de madam, you can't stop boko haram these people needs an islamic state

This what I keep telling people.

Jihadists are everywhere in the world fighting their so called holy war.

That's why no muslim will truly condemn them.

Because its directly or indirectly supported by their holy book.

Also an avenue for the brainwashed poor to escape the earth and get 70 imaginary virgins
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Psalm77(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2018
The Same Boko Haram they are busy shouting about are the same ones they're working with using them to stir up trouble in the country.
Abeg jare we've heard enough.
https:///2FAHqwm
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Malikcoker: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2018
She thinks tackling boko haram or becoming president is about cooking vegetable soup or egusi soup in the kitchen or wearing make up. Madam go and sit down.
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by crownaayam17(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2018
So just because you sponsor them,do you ever felt they won't disobeys you

mtcheew
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by MYHUBBY: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2018
consultancy:

what manifestoes is she drawing out that we haven't heard before. what was her impact when she was minister of education to OBJ? is it not their period private institutions started making wave while ASUU started going on strikes?

all these nonsense manifestoes should be save to contest in her senatorial district
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by dfrost: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Larryslim:

Exactly!
She should go and ask Thierry Henry or Gary Neville,Tim Sherwood too..

Don't mind her. She thinks activism and politics are the same thing. If not people like Che Guevara would have become presidents too. grin cheesy
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Ayobami7(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
all the best
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by dfrost: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
AlphaStyles:
HOW TO DEFEAT BOKO HARAM
-increase military funds
-hire a chief of staff that boost the morals of soldiers and leads them rather than the one that threathens them with court martial
-purchase more hardware
-provide jobs
-form an intelligence community to tackle boko haram inside job both in the govt and milhtary
-purchase more aircrafts

Thank you brotherly. She wants to sound as if it's rocket science. The people at the top know what to do to.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by opribo(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2018
She was used and dumped by APC now she wants to be president of Nigeria, how can that happen?
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by kaka95(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Amebo9jablog:
How I will tackle Boko Haram if elected president – Ezekwesil

Oby Ezekwesili, the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), has revealed how her government will tackle Boko Haram insurgency if elected in the 2019 general election, Premium Times reports.
She said her government will completely overhaul the security system to win the war against Boko Haram.
The former minister of education made this known in an interview on a CNN programme with Christiane Amanpour on Wednesday evening.

Mrs Ezekwesili, the co-convener of #BringbackOurGirls, the group campaigning for the release of girls kidnapped by Boko Haram, also spoke about the remaining 112 Chibok schoolgirls still in captivity.

She said she will continue to advocate for their release and that of Leah Sharibu. Miss Sharibu is the only one among girls kidnapped from a Dapchi school earlier this year still in Boko Haram custody.

Mrs Ezekwesili reiterated her call on Nigerians that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should be voted out in 2019.

She said she believed she was more qualified than other presidential candidates.

As part of her campaigns, Mrs Ezekwesili recently visited and held meeting with Ibrahim Babangida, former military ruler to “discuss how Nigeria must be taken out of the clutches of the old order, in 2019.”

She was however criticised by Nigerians for the visit.

Many believe Mr Babangida was a key player in most of the military coups in Nigeria.

In 1993, as military ruler, he annulled the presidential election that most Nigerians tagged the most fair election in the history of Nigeria’s democracy, where it was unofficially announced that Moshood Abiola won the general election.

The 2019 presidential election is scheduled to hold on February 16, 2019.

Culled: PremiumTimes

Read More: https://amebo9ja.com/how-i-will-tackle-boko-haram-if-elected-president-ezekwesili/
Rubbish

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by papiwyte(m): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
This woman get problem grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by saucemanny(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Amebo9jablog:
How I will tackle Boko Haram if elected president – Ezekwesil

Oby Ezekwesili, the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), has revealed how her government will tackle Boko Haram insurgency if elected in the 2019 general election, Premium Times reports.
She said her government will completely overhaul the security system to win the war against Boko Haram.
The former minister of education made this known in an interview on a CNN programme with Christiane Amanpour on Wednesday evening.

Mrs Ezekwesili, the co-convener of #BringbackOurGirls, the group campaigning for the release of girls kidnapped by Boko Haram, also spoke about the remaining 112 Chibok schoolgirls still in captivity.

She said she will continue to advocate for their release and that of Leah Sharibu. Miss Sharibu is the only one among girls kidnapped from a Dapchi school earlier this year still in Boko Haram custody.

Mrs Ezekwesili reiterated her call on Nigerians that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) should be voted out in 2019.

She said she believed she was more qualified than other presidential candidates.

As part of her campaigns, Mrs Ezekwesili recently visited and held meeting with Ibrahim Babangida, former military ruler to “discuss how Nigeria must be taken out of the clutches of the old order, in 2019.”

She was however criticised by Nigerians for the visit.

Many believe Mr Babangida was a key player in most of the military coups in Nigeria.

In 1993, as military ruler, he annulled the presidential election that most Nigerians tagged the most fair election in the history of Nigeria’s democracy, where it was unofficially announced that Moshood Abiola won the general election.

The 2019 presidential election is scheduled to hold on February 16, 2019.

Culled: PremiumTimes

Read More: https://amebo9ja.com/how-i-will-tackle-boko-haram-if-elected-president-ezekwesili/

whi be ds thief self'?
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by AlphaStyles(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
dfrost:

Thank you brotherly. She wants to sound as if it's rocket science. The people at the top know what to do to.
they know but wont do it
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by darkelf: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
consultancy:

Bros, please ignore their stupidity.

The truth is Nairaland is populated by kids that are fed, clothed and housed by parents/guardians, hence they are ignorant of the sociopolitical issues of the day. They are still writing jamb/waec and expecting mummy and daddy to give them transport to the CBT centre. They don't recognize intelligent leaders and the concept of excellent leadership is an arcane word to them.

Its best you ignore them.
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by darkelf: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
AlphaStyles:
HOW TO DEFEAT BOKO HARAM
-increase military funds
-purchase more hardware
-provide jobs
-purchase more aircrafts

Nice points.

However, I don't quite agree on the need for foreign soldiers.

You see, we must preserve the integrity of our national intelligence.

More importantly, I feel that the weapons procured so far have been distributed to the terrorists instead of the soldiers.

Because, we keep hearing of superior fire-power despite news of procurement of new weapons everyday.

There are some thieving generals who must be investigated and prosecuted.

Also, loopholes for corruption in the military should be blocked
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by mechanics(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
She's wasting her time?
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by utenwuson: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Eres94:

that's how primitive your thinking is.. and the rest of u that keep this mentality of voting for either PDP or APC
yet u will rush and come here complaining and blaming the ones u elected. one over 16years in power no progress and the other of four years ??
give others a chance and stop being mentally depraved
u are the one being primitive and mentally depraved here for not thinking straight with your demented IQ..... For a candidate to win a presidential election he/she needs party agents in all 120 000 poling unit in Nigeria, a party structure that has an existing manifesto and that's what all this online presidential candidate can't boost of not just coming online to talk trash and get buy by folks like u whose thinking acumen is soured..... Get out
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Datdeltagirl(f): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
utenwuson:
How can u win election when u don't have party agents, all over the country.

Wait ooo..... All this 91 other party candidate don't know that it's either Apc or pdp? Or they re joking or what, how can u win presidential election when u don't even have a running mate? How can u win election when it's only on social media that few people knows u, u can't even tour 15 States to hold rallies how will u win.

Inec should Stop stressing the announcer of election results by removing all these mumu party like.. Upp, cds, cos, yep, bsc, hnd, msc, pgd, pad, hiv, BBC, CNN, MTV, AIT, etc........
cheesy grin grin hiv CNN you funny
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by KingRagnar: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
There is nothing Oby wants to do, that PMB is not already doing. Two people cannot perform same task at the same level. Oby, think of another thing you will tackle, that has not been tackled.
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Belluchii: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oby Ezekwesili is a good woman no doubt, but the fact is that President Buhari's government is just doing fine and this working administration needs elites like her to join forces in making Nigeria a better place.
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by AlphaStyles(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
darkelf:

Nice points.

However, I don't quite agree on the need for foreign soldiers.

You see, we must preserve the integrity of our national intelligence.

More importantly, I feel that the weapons procured so far have been distributed to the terrorists instead of the soldiers.

Because, we keep hearing of superior fire-power despite news of procurement of new weapons everyday.

There are some thieving generals who must be investigated and prosecuted.

Also, loopholes for corruption in the military should be blocked
we need foreign military help forget national pride we need foreign assistance if we are to clear boko haram once and for all if we cant provide for our military
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Ehisnaruto(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
vizkiz:
Mtchewwww...

Only a dummy wouldn't know that boko Haram is a government program

Finally someone with brains and who thinks outside the box

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Olusola Saraki Is Not Dead / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.