Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili (11013 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by AlphaStyles(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
darkelf:

Nice points.

However, I don't quite agree on the need for foreign soldiers.

You see, we must preserve the integrity of our national intelligence.

More importantly, I feel that the weapons procured so far have been distributed to the terrorists instead of the soldiers.

Because, we keep hearing of superior fire-power despite news of procurement of new weapons everyday.

There are some thieving generals who must be investigated and prosecuted.

Also, loopholes for corruption in the military should be blocked
even the surviovor from the latest attack said we need foreign help and they dnt have enough weapons,ammunitions and gears to fight boko haram and the dead soldiers corpes they tried to recover yesterday was twatted by boko haram again face it we need foreign military intervention
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Grayxme: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
This one too is talking....Vague promises everywhere without capacity to implement...Nigerians are of course wiser
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by darkelf: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
AlphaStyles:
even the surviovor from the latest attack said we need foreign help and they dnt have enough weapons,ammunitions and gears to fight boko haram and the dead soldiers corpes they tried to recover yesterday was twatted by boko haram again face it we need foreign military intervention

We are saying the same thing.

We need to procure more arms, what we don't need is foreign boots on the ground. Hope you understand my point now.
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by Eres94: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
utenwuson:
u are the one being primitive and mentally depraved here for not thinking straight with your demented IQ..... For a candidate to win a presidential election he/she needs party agents in all 120 000 poling unit in Nigeria, a party structure that has an existing manifesto and that's what all this online presidential candidate can't boost of not just coming online to talk trash and get buy by folks like u whose thinking acumen is soured..... Get out

then vote for them...at least u will share in the headache
Re: How I Will Tackle Boko Haram If Elected President –ezekwesili by AlphaStyles(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
darkelf:

We are saying the same thing.

We need to procure more arms, what we don't need is foreign boots on the ground. Hope you understand my point now.
sometimes two heads is better than one foreign soldier are more helpful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Appoints Brian Dennis And Lawson Ayamah As New Media Assistants / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For / Okorocha Vs INEC: Court States When Case Will Be Decided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.