Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Girlfriend Working In Another State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Working In Another State (1933 Views)

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
well, it a girl I want to marry, not just ordinary girl friend.... she left the state we are to work in another state for some couple of months, she will be be staying with some family femalr cousins of hers......
I was against her leaving, she left anyway, but I'm just asking if I should cut d relationship off or it worth holding on to as I don't know what she will be doing in her work place or elsewhere, I'm confused

Modified: just look at saff first comment compare to bluntboy's comment, dat where u will realize d ladies we have on nairaland are built with low IQ
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Saff(f): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2018
You are very insecure and you’re definitely not mentally ready for marriage. You think your wife will be by your side 24/7? You should be happy and even encouraging her, this is a hardworking lady who is trying to improve her life. You should be thanking God that you have a woman who is willing to go the extra mile to fend for herself, you are here contemplating if you should end the relationship. Confused beings smh.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by planetx13: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
"He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches him"

You know your girlfriend more than anyone here.... you know the kind of attitude she has .... If you feel you can trust her , then give it a go ( and watch out for any changes in her ) ....but if not , then do what you know is right .....

These animals can't be trusted

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by GOFRONT(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Bros forget her.....

I repeat, Forget her!!!

Forget trust.......Forget security..

Even the devil don't trust himself...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by samysmoothfresh: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
You are very insecure and you’re definitely not mentally ready for marriage. You should be happy and even encouraging her, this is a hardworking lady who is trying to improve her life. You should be thanking God that you have a woman who is willing to go the extra mile to fend for herself, you are here contemplating on if you should end the relationship. Confused beings smh.

first time this madam made sense

op it's obvious you dont trust "the lady you plan to marry"

i dont blame you sha cos most of these naija hoes are not to be trusted..

If you know you cant trust her and overcome your insecurities, just end the BS before you end up with HBP and die like fowl

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by clive2u(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2018
if you love and trust her then let her go for it, after all we guys want girls with dream and aspiration to marry and not them slay mama with 1k likes
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Saff(f): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2018
A woman is by your side, always calling you and reassuring you that she loves you. Dependent on you in many ways = she’s clingy and needy

A woman who is independent, working towards improving herself. = she’s not trustworthy and a cheat.

I’m just confused.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by BluntBoy(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
well, it a girl I want to marry, not just ordinary girl friend.... she left the state we are to work in another state for some couple of months, she will be be staying with some family finale cousins of hers......
I was against her leaving, she left anyway, but I'm just asking if I should cut d relationship off or it worth holding on to as I don't know what she will be doing in her work place or elsewhere, I'm confused

What is your relationship with her like?

I mean, has there ever been an incident of infidelity, either from you or her?
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

What is your relationship with her like?

I mean, has there ever been an incident of infidelity, either from you or her?
yeah there has been a case of infidelity once with her cousin she visited, dat y d trust has been breached, her mum apologized for her, she begged and begged for over 3 months, now she's traveled for work again....i created a topic on it, it under my profile
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
You are very insecure and you’re definitely not mentally ready for marriage. You think your wife will be by your side 24/7? You should be happy and even encouraging her, this is a hardworking lady who is trying to improve her life. You should be thanking God that you have a woman who is willing to go the extra mile to fend for herself, you are here contemplating if you should end the relationship. Confused beings smh.
why don't u sit down and think deep b4 commenting,she cheated on me with her cousin, u never asked if she has breached any trust for me to be unsure about her
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

If you know you cant trust her and overcome your insecurities, just end the BS before you end up with HBP and die like fowl
which sense did she make, did she ask me y i felt unsure about her
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Saff(f): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2018
She cheated on you with her “cousin” ? Well why didn’t you mention that in the first place? So on top of the fact that she cheated on you, you still want to marry her, Biko what is my own? You want to purposely give yourself headache, you’re coming online to purposely ask yourself questions that you know the answer to? You are now telling me to sit down and think, Oga why don’t you take your own advice? Good day!!!
hkidola00:
why don't u sit down and think deep b4 commenting,she cheated on me with her cousin, u never asked if she has breached any trust for me to be unsure about her
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Biingoo: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2018
She cheated on you with her cousin?? Abomination (Alu!).

See bro, if you're Igbo don't even think of settling down with that girl except she's cleansed​ from the curse of the abominable act she committed with her cousin to avoid casualties..... if I were you, I won't even take chances to dump her crunny ass and look for another girl to marry. my 2cent
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by samysmoothfresh: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
which sense did she make, did she ask me y i felt unsure about her

i take back my words and apologize for falling for her stupid words concealed as wise ones..

The said lady, Saff, is known for making senseless comments here and i apologize once again, this time on her behalf.

Like i said in the latter part of my earlier comment, most of these naija hoes are not to be trusted.

Just jejely leave the woman abeg.

She go do worse for that side.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
yeah there has been a case of infidelity once with her cousin she visited, dat y d trust has been breached, her mum apologized for her, she begged and begged for over 3 months, now she's traveled for work again....i created a topic on it, it under my profile

I can understand your fears now. I can't force you to trust her. It is perfectly normal for you to distrust her because of that incident. And to even make matters worse, she would be staying with a cousin.

Even though a woman has never cheated on me before (at least I was not aware of any), l I have decided that if it ever happened, that would be the end of the relationship. I will forgive her but I will never take her back. I wouldn't ever want to stick with a cheat because it would be hard for me to trust her again.

Imagine what you are going through now. It is what I don't ever want to go through. Distrust in a relationship can work someone up and destroy your peace of mind.

However, the decision lies in your hands. If you want to continue with the relationship, then you need to be sure she has changed and that she has your trust again. Anything other than that will spell doom for your wellbeing.

If you have the patience, you can investigate her activities and put your mind to rest once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

I can understand your fears now. I can't force you to trust her. It is perfectly normal for you to distrust her because of that incident. And to even make matters worse, she would be staying with a cousin.

Even though a woman has never cheated on me before (at least I was not aware of any), l I have decided that if it ever happened, that would be the end of the relationship. I will forgive her but I will never take her back. I wouldn't ever want to stick with a cheat because it would be hard for me to trust her again.

Imagine what you are going through now. It is what I don't ever want to go through. Distrust in a relationship can work someone up and destroy your peace of mind.

However, the decision lies in your hands. If you want to continue with the relationship, then you need to be sure she has changed and that she has your trust again. Anything other than that will spell doom for your wellbeing.

If you have the patience, you can investigate her activities and put your mind to rest once and for all.

thank you very much for ur time, good one, tanks

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i take back my words and apologize for falling for her stupid words concealed as wise ones..

The said lady, Saff, is known for making senseless comments here and i apologize once again, this time on her behalf.

Like i said in the latter part of my earlier comment, most of these naija hoes are not to be trusted.

Just jejely leave the woman abeg.

She go do worse for that side.
waoo,common!!!
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by samysmoothfresh: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
waoo,common!!!

the truth is bitter, i know.
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

SMH

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

the truth is bitter, i know.

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
She cheated on you with her “cousin” ? Well why didn’t you mention that in the first place? So on top of the fact that she cheated on you, you still want to marry her, Biko what is my own? You want to purposely give yourself headache, you’re coming online to purposely ask yourself questions that you know the answer to? You are now telling me to sit down and think, Oga why don’t you take your own advice? Good day!!!
lol,theres no way getting through u, been having headache since she left, d thing is my mind no settle as she dey another gidi, I'm an aspiring footballer and if I no quick end am now and I later did when I hammer, na problem be dat..... she lost her virginity to me, very reason I promise to marry her, but dat her cousin escapades no gree me
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Biingoo:
She cheated on you with her cousin?? Abomination (Alu!).

See bro, if you're Igbo don't even think of settling down with that girl except she's cleansed​ from the curse of the abominable act she committed with her cousin to avoid casualties..... if I were you, I won't even take chances to dump her crunny ass and look for another girl to marry. my 2cent
the act was some brief romance and kisses , no intercourse, I got to know through d call recorder I set on d phone she uses for calling...
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
I believe you are insecure.
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by emmaodet: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00, have told you several times that if you know you can't cope with the lady, leave her and move on. I know it is not easy because i was once in your shoes
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol.. I agree with Saff please.. But I don't understand.. All these complaints I'm seeing on Nairaland, every small thing "I don't know if I should just call it off".. Haba.. Is it easy to find a reasonable life partner in this generation of plenty casala that people are just breaking up anyhow.. What happened to "communications" I mean actually discussing your relationship issues and trying to make headway.. Well obviously most of you guys are just in a relationship for one foolish reason or the other.. Because If it was genuinely backed by love, ending things won't be so easy
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by maxlev1: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
NuhRegular:
Lol.. I agree with Saff please.. But I don't understand.. All these complaints I'm seeing on Nairaland, every small thing "I don't know if I should just call it off".. Haba.. Is it easy to find a reasonable life partner in this generation of plenty casala that people are just breaking up anyhow.. What happened to "communications" I mean actually discussing your relationship issues and trying to make headway.. Well obviously most of you guys are just in a relationship for one foolish reason or the other.. Because If it was genuinely backed by love, ending things won't be so easy
I do share d same thoughts with u. Guys just want to break up at every slightest error committed by their gfs. I mean no one is perfect and there should always be steady communication and openness for relationships to become fruitfull. Op I want u to give her another chance, I guess she must have changed but let me ask who rocks his/her cousin? That's shit

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by hkidola00(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
emmaodet:
hkidola00, have told you several times that if you know you can't cope with the lady, leave her and move on. I know it is not easy because i was once in your shoes
*sigh
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by babyfaceafrica: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
I don't know how you people cope with cheaters.... if you cheat and you are caught..I leave!!!..... life is too short to leave my life with someone who jeopardizes my honesty band faithfulness for 10/ minutes pleasure... I deserve better
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by BluntBoy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
thank you very much for ur time, good one, tanks

You are welcome, bro.
Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Diamond23(f): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
hkidola00:
well, it a girl I want to marry, not just ordinary girl friend.... she left the state we are to work in another state for some couple of months, she will be be staying with some family femalr cousins of hers......

Modified: just look at saff first comment compare to bluntboy's comment, dat where u will realize d ladies we have on nairaland are built with low IQ
Ur decision should be based on her words, actions or attitudes.....pay closer attention to dat!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Working In Another State by Apina(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
It seems you don't trust her to close her legs, and it's not out of place based on everyday incidents, which is the reason I believe your relationship isn't on the right path. Relocating for work or whatever reason is a major decision two sets of persons take those who aren't in a relationship and those who are in a defined relationship, and yours is in the former as it stands undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Girls / Woman Caught On Camera Eating A Man's Peni$ (video) / Legit Website To Get Sugar Mummy And Legit Cheap Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.