Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos (67264 Views)

Giant Vibrator Still Active Found In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2019
A giant vibrator was found in a refuse van in Lagos and the size is not the only thing that caught attention.

The giant vibrator was seen in the middle of refuse in the van working, it was vibrating and doing its thing while a social media user made a video and shared.

The owner of this one was probably already tired of it or it simply needed a replacement and it was tossed into the thrash only to be found working inside a refuse van.

Watch the video here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/LailaIjeoma/status/1191983975570530305

https://lailasnews.com/giant-vibrator-found-working-in-a-refuse-van-in-lagos-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by majamajic(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2019
grin

na wa

that the Op is a lady

it makes this so interesting

I think madam has find a real man !!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2019
So funny...the owner probably has tasted a real gbola and realized the sweetness. grin

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by OiOi: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Haha hahaha after saying men are trash

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by ekene247(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2019
lol

The owner met a better "live one" and realized that she had been sexing and suffering

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by iammo(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2019
cheesy

Maybe someone came in during her session and she hurriedly tossed it into the trash can

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by haleymoon: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Maybe she just tasted a cool, warm banana

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Is sex food? Because the way all the above guys are describing men's bananas as if na food. Sex is overrated, nothing sweet inside.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by logan2(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Her husband found it... And threw it away.... grin

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by chigoziri2403(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
The lady that owns this vibrator is the type that use and and dump men

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Donkenny511(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na wa o

Na ego dey kill most of the ladies wey dey use vibrator. You need gbola u go still dey form instead make find one better guy wey no get work to service you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Situation001(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by dynicks(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
All those feminist acting up as though they ain't got nothing to do with a man; I hail thee!!

She must have so much been in need for a gbola that she had to buy one belonging to a god!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Smell made the vibrator vibrate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Slawormir: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
So funny...the owner probably has tasted a real gbola and realized the sweetness. grin

My nigggar from another mother

7 Likes

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by SoftP(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nothing wey Musa nor go see for gate

3 Likes

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Oceannaagent: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin
Carry over
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
shocked

The owner of the vibrator obviously wants to upgrade to a bigger and longer vibrator. This one has stopped shifting her womb.

Dear OP, the vibrator is still active and working. Why not pick it up, clean it and start using it, and save us the headache of a Vibrator dancing Gelato inside a refuse van?

It's now yours, a goodwill gift to you, please accept it in good faith.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Oblongata: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Maybe just another hypocritical feminist who tasted the real thing and had to let go grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Munzy14(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
cheesy

Our heart goes out to the ladies dating cigarette sized guys... e no easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
maybe dem don inject am with Burantashi... grin grin

the owner don overuse am, the vibrator just vibrates on default.

2 Likes

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Emekadollars(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Maybe the owner disposed it after giving her life to Christ.

Anyway, there's something available for you in my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Newguyhere: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Administration1: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Musa suppose move this gate commot for here, as him don see every

4 Likes

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Fisher007: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmm where do I start from.

When you see such wonderful object in the dustbin, makes you realize that women are just lying too themselves. They never know what they want?

First I don't need a man na their everyday preaching. Now they gave you a vibrator which is quite bigger and stronger than the man.

In addition it works when you want. You control it anyhow and doesnt complain. But still you threw it away.

Why my fellow feminist?

Is it because it is not resourceful as the man?

It cant buy you all you need?

You.cant.put.your emotional truama on the poor.object?

You cant play mind games with it ba?

You cant introduce it to your friends or parent ba?

It.cant give you hot akamu to bear.you.kids ba?

You cant make.it.suffer from.you mood swing ba?

You cant subject it to.your narcissistic and entitlement behavior ba?

You cant nag it ba?

It cant cherish you with gifts and praises ba?

It cant suck both your boobs and pvssy in process make you.squirt and squeal like a pig when at orgasm state ba?

It cant protect or save you in time of danger?

It cant give you a wedding, children and blissful home ba?

At the end of the day you realised, it is just an object that is why you.threw it way.

Dont worry my fellow nairalander feminist, this is the same way.you all.will be throwing.yourselves at men as from age 30 onwards when your sexual market value done dey reach it peak tongue

Qoute me at your own demise. I don talk my own. Move to the next comment.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Unghost: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
nothing we chioma nogo see for kitchen smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by Injiggerwolf(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by heed101(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin The owner has found a good man. It is no big dick sorry big deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos by rickdaking(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
undecidedthe speed at which some nairalanders comment here baffles me jare.. lol even if the thread was opened a minute ago, I go still jam 6 comments and above... makes me think everyone here is here 24/7 ...abi dem get shifts? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.