Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do (10221 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2018
1. They will never call you even if it is your birthday

2. She will never spend more than 20secs when she calls you with their Airtime. Ask her and she will tell you her airtime finished, just know you must refund that airtime for you to expect another call anytime. grin

3. When you call them, they’re always busy and promise to call you later which is till next year. tongue

4.They are always bold and serious
when they demand something
from you like that thing is nothing

5.They easily get mad at you for a
little thing embarassed

6. You have to give them gift
before forgiveness.

7.They will start touching you and
calling you sweet name when they
want something from you

8.They can never be serious and ask
you for forgiveness when they go
wrong.

9.They always want you to take
them out and spend money on
them

10.They will leave you when you’re
broke and come back when you
have the money.

11.They will never tell you a secret.

12.They can never stay with you for
more than 1 hour

13. They play with your heart and likely lead you into depression

14. They find it difficult to reply
your Facebook, WhatsApp and
Phone SMS. You will be killing yourself for her attention.

15.They will reserve #5 credit to
flash you and if dey find out you’re
not around your phone, they will
call you 60 missed calls; when you
call back they will sometimes get
upset sometimes talk like dey
really care but end up demanding
for airtime .

What do you think guys, are you in this ??

Read also:
https://passionarena.com.ng/relationship-10-ways-to-attract-women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by kelly8919(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2018
U re not far frm the truth ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
I wish I can pretend to like someone.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
kelly8919:
U re not far frm the truth ooo
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
I wish I can pretend to like someone.
you mean.. You no fit pretend embarassed
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tripleclick:
you mean.. You no fit pretend embarassed
No
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by TimiRume(f): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Numb 15 will not kee mee grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by courna(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
TimiRume:

there is Godu oo
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pretending to like me is like wasting your time, just 10mins with I have gotten all that is to be knowned, never waste your time on a wasteful ventures

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by princfred(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's very important a man knows the true state of a ladies heart towards him cause he must pay a price somewhere along the price. To pay that price for nothing is to cheat oneself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Biglittlelois(f): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
I really do wish i can pretend to like someone
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
No
grin .. Na point blank "I no do"
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
;
TimiRume:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tripleclick:
1. They will never call you even if it is your birthday

2. She will never spend more than 20secs when she calls you with their Airtime. Ask her and she will tell you her airtime finished, just know you must refund that airtime for you to expect another call anytime. grin

3. When you call them, they’re always busy and promise to call you later which is till next year. tongue

4.They are always bold and serious
when they demand something
from you like that thing is nothing

5.They easily get mad at you for a
little thing embarassed

6. You have to give them gift
before forgiveness.

7.They will start touching you and
calling you sweet name when they
want something from you

8.They can never be serious and ask
you for forgiveness when they go
wrong.

9.They always want you to take
them out and spend money on
them

10.They will leave you when you’re
broke and come back when you
have the money.

11.They will never tell you a secret.

12.They can never stay with you for
more than 1 hour

13. They play with your heart and likely lead you into depression

14. They find it difficult to reply
your Facebook, WhatsApp and
Phone SMS. You will be killing yourself for her attention.

15.They will reserve #5 credit to
flash you and if dey find out you’re
not around your phone, they will
call you 60 missed calls; when you
call back they will sometimes get
upset sometimes talk like dey
really care but end up demanding
for airtime .

What do you think guys, are you in this ??

Read also:
https://passionarena.com.ng/relationship-10-ways-to-attract-women
my bro just go and make money/ fame.... they will rush you like mr spell

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Pretending to like me is like wasting your time, just 10mins with I have gotten all that is to be knowned, never waste your time on a wasteful ventures
Loll...I de tell you
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
my bro just go and make money/ fame....
True.. But it doesn't end there
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
princfred:
It's very important a man knows the true state of a ladies heart towards him cause he must pay a price somewhere along the price. To pay that price for nothing is to cheat oneself.
perfect!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I really do wish i can pretend to like someone
learn nah grin
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tripleclick:
True.. But it doesn't end there
bro where e end
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Randy100: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
These are signs that she doesn't like you.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by openmine(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Ayomathy01(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
But op tell us the truth how did u know all this? Are u talking from experience?? E be like say girls Don deal with u no be small
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
bro where e end
everybody needs love no matter how rich you are... We still gt someone will ought to like along the line

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Tripleclick(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ayomathy01:
But op tell us the truth how did u know all this? Are u talking from experience?? E be like say girls Don deal with u no be small
grin grin experience is the best teacher
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by irukka: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
The rising need for sound equipment in Nigeria has caught the attention of top brands towards African market which has variably made Nigeria the leading market in Africa for sound equipment.
With the rise for sound equipment, top brands do not only become rivals of themselves but also with importers seeking cheaper production in a foreign land which does not equal quality as compared with top brands in the country.

These fake products are easily swarmed across the country with the label of imitation and infringement
on top brands making it easy to sell out, following little or no monitoring of imported products the importers tend to enjoy unlimited selling benefits at the expense of consumers who are denied the benefit
of getting quality products after paying prices worthy of original products from top brands, though, there are customers with low purchasing power which tend to embrace the inferiority that floods the Nigeria market.Wharfedale Nigeria, an extension coming from Wharfedale UK has begun a formidable market entry into the Nigeria market with a spread location across the country as well as covering the demands of other west Africa counterparts.
Wharfedale pro products have been a top-flight sound equipment since 1932, having earned its mark on standard and quality with a huge dominance in Europe, Asia, and America. The African market remains untapped, and Nigeria being the prime.

The division is known as Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall, is become the most significant sound equipment offline and online store in the country with the sole purpose to serve the increasing demand for quality sound equipment in the country.

Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall has become a known name in religious houses (church music equipment), amongst DJay's (DJ sound equipment), Public speaking arenas (public address system), sound engineers (Audio sound equipment), lounges, Hotels, Recording studios, Nightclubs, schools, Halls, and large shopping malls. with it's most extensive retail network across the country.

After the sound equipment, comes the musical equipment, Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall growing influence has become a stop shop on its online and offline store, with its increase in returning customers and a high margin rise on new customers due to its ability to provide high demand products from sound equipment to musical equipment, for big arenas to square spaces. Though dealing with the menace of fake imported items is still a significant challenge Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka Music Mall face with while reaching its desired consumers.

Visit links to know more:
https:///2DP6I8t
https:///2TuhkhL
https:///2OVzoNX
https:///2FBhlNQ
https:///2OWFePd

Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by savetheworld: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
eleyi gidi gan ooo

This is dope, 2 minutes video sparking minds across the world. This guy is lit...

OVER DELIVER, let people know they can give you a task, and go to bed, trusting that you will deliver. Watch and share with a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEawC722r2g
Re: 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na Who Care and Pay Attention To All These Person like me is For True Love and you can't fake true love to me Cos I will fake my Behaviour to you to piss you off in the first place So Who go gain go gain Who go lost go lost wink...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men , Are The Real Whores . / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush / Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.