Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (78515 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Sleekfingers: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Date goodguys u chose sixpack demons y...

I hate dos handsome n proud fools wt dia jobless sixpack ,luk at dis promising lady

Rip dear ,d lord wl understand ur frustrstion cos by some proud fineguy

Why are you so angry?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by EternalTruth: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Date goodguys u chose sixpack demons y...

I hate dos handsome n proud fools wt dia jobless sixpack ,luk at dis promising lady

Rip dear ,d lord wl understand ur frustrstion cos by some proud fineguy
na anuofia u be. ndi ara
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
how did u know pls
I'm an alumnae of imsu so I get news.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by EternalTruth: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Juniorbuba:
Instead of her to be writing code that'll benefit mankind, she is there doing lovey dovey

Now she's 0 and her boyfriend is 1
the guy is dead. died few hours ago
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Shut up, onye iberibe wat is my offence eh?

your offence is taking side with the girl onye oshi amaka grin
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by tejiri4(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
This is what we call educational waste, a 300L student for that matter. The said boyfriend is dead. He dead hours ago.

Yoruba girls dat can't speak english, RIP English.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by lastmessenger: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
She will be in Valhalla by now laughing her ass out and making merry with the spirits.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by EternalTruth: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
unto amebo wey u be abi.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by kollinpowel(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
When parents go to the extreme to get their children educated, all the children do is to misuse the little freedom bestowed on them by chasing after things that are not relevant to why they are on campus. But anyways if there is a second chance learn to use it the right way. RIP

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
E resemble d otapiapia our great afonja god aw....

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by EternalTruth: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
She will be in Valhalla by now laughing her ass out and making merry with the spirits.
haha haha lmao grin
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by bestpunterever: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
This is what we call educational waste, a 300L student for that matter. The said boyfriend is dead. He dead hours ago.
are yu sure?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Why are you so angry?
since u ar a man u wont understand me!
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Ayobami7(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Eyaah
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by EternalTruth: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
tejiri4:

Yoruba girls dat can't speak english, RIP English.
he dead hours ago lol na auto correct and she's Igbo btw

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
My question is how did she be in possession of a poisonous substance at that particular time or did she pre-planned her suicide? I can't believe people keep poisonous substance at home o or she de sell am?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by tejiri4(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Your school too dull, you can't construct a simple sentence.

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Is that her room or the room of her dog,JACK?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
unto amebo wey u be abi.
They news is everywhere and my set have a departmental group chat that we get info from.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
azraeljaheel:

your offence is taking side with the girl onye oshi amaka grin
i heard d lady loved d guy so much ,she even paid heavily 4 him ...but d guy stabbed her love...if is me i wl do dat n bury him by 12midnight ,tank god i av a car ...wie no police wl sniff him out...anuofia na ur name
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Enemyofpeace: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
After stabbing her boyfriend, in that case she deserves not to live here
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
he dead hours ago lol na auto correct and she's Igbo btw
Don't mind that yoruba boy, I choose to ignore his stupidity. he think every lady on nairaland is Yoruba.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by kerry57: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just imagine this one as a wife. The entire family will be in high risk at all times.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Enemyofpeace: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Don't mind that yoruba boy, I choose to ignore his stupidity. he think every lady on nairaland is Yoruba.
chose
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Pain(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
JENNIFER LUCIFER embarassed
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by emenezer(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
oladele00:
Na them them... One of them broke up with me and started demanding for layoff fee... Igbos!
you are what you date...ever heard of that?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i heard d lady loved d guy so much ,she even paid heavily 4 him ...but d guy stabbed her love...if is me i wl do dat n bury him by 12midnight ,tank god i av a car ...wie no police wl sniff him out...anuofia na ur name

and this is why you cant be a God, after you kil d dude and you bury karma will sure catchup with you and the last time i checked ipods na slow pokes..

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by EternalTruth: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
They news is everywhere and my set have a departmental group chat they we get info from.
which year did u grad?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
na anuofia u be. ndi ara
iberibe gbukwa gi...efulefu mmadu, no make me curse u wt my ikwerre tongue o
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
EternalTruth:
which year did u grad?
This year.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by desgiezd(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
sweerychick:
cry you died for love, rest in peace dear

How did she die for love?

What manner of girl would pick a knife and stab her boyfriend or anyone at that?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
chose
Chose is past tense, choose is present. Stop displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.