Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (78588 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / Sister: "Jennifer Agomuo Didn't Commit Suicide, Her Boyfriend Killed Her" / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i heard d lady loved d guy so much ,she even paid heavily 4 him ...but d guy stabbed her love...if is me i wl do dat n bury him by 12midnight ,tank god i av a car ...wie no police wl sniff him out...anuofia na ur name
What stops you from doing it to your current boyfriend or husband

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
azraeljaheel:

and this is why you cant be a God, after you kil d dude and you bury karma will sure catchup with you and the last time i checked ipods na slow pokes..
karma never get buhari n buratai or president paul biya of cameroum killing my ambazonia friends na me! I wl kill a backstabber n nothing wl happen i be woman of my word
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
AfonjaBoston:
Igbo pig no fine sef she wasted her life for another dirty wild hog from Aba
You're a bastard of epic proportion..you and your worthless lineage and tribe..
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by rukoyah42(f): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
May her soul r.i.p.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
karma never get buhari n buratai or president paul biya of cameroum killing my ambazonia friends na me! I wl kill a backstabber n nothing wl happen i be woman of my word
See how ugly you look on your dp that's how ugly ur heart looks like

spits

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by espirito(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheTourist:
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. A great person does not have to think consistently from one day to the next." 
Ralph Waldo Emerson (Self Reliance)

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Enemyofpeace: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
Chose is past tense, choose is present. Stop displaying your ignorance.
you had already taken the action, so it is chose. Just admit and stop the pretence

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by henrysolution(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Juniorbuba:
Instead of her to be writing code that'll benefit mankind, she is there doing lovey dovey

Now she's 0 and her boyfriend is 1
don't mind her.......am sure the best she can do with a computer is type and watch movies, them full my campus.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by oyigah(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wch yeye love be that one? angry angry
sweerychick:
cry you died for love, rest in peace dear
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Alwaysking: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Colourich:
This is what we call educational waste, a 300L student for that matter. The said boyfriend is dead. He died hours ago.
Mgbeke feeling funky!
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Chiefjosy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
sweerychick:
cry you died for love, rest in peace dear

She will rest in pieces
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by zoomman(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
She will be in Valhalla by now laughing her ass out and making merry with the spirits.
Vikings lovers spotted..........
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by chris31(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Real love can only lead to death according to someone ask Romeo & Juliet
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by jrusky(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
You stabbed your boyfriend and then took poison? What an hilarious madness!

Her parent should reject her dead body. They send you to school to study but was busying
f u c k I n g around the campus till you dated a useless boyfriend that provoked you to the extend of being stabbed little brat I do not pity you I only pity your poor parent you brought sorrow and shame upon.

No more comment.....

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Smile4daddy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Opinionated:
The guy on his sick bay will be like "1-0"

A Comp.t sci student down, why nah

RIP
Just like that dat pussy has been waisted without proper drilling.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Chiefjosy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
ur ugly stretchmark sisters reach her

Says a yam leg with hairy chest and big head

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by micflo28(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Is it must to have a boyfriend? If p¥ssy dey scratch you, do hit and run.
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by pooozeee(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
But why is her room so kept untidy ?
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by tkshittu3(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
...Sum gals r jst born 2 b stupid..
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by bujebudanu1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
This thread and the first thread about her sweet Sha grin cheesy

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by danielistics(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Date goodguys u chose sixpack demons y...

I hate dos handsome n proud fools wt dia jobless sixpack ,luk at dis promising lady

Rip dear ,d lord wl understand ur frustrstion cos by some proud fineguy

have you seen the said guy? your hatred for handsome men is obvious. I guess you are not beautiful enough to attract one.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Kingjames(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:
See how dirty her room is later dey go dey form slay queen
guy you bahd gaaaah

upon her death that her family is there crying

somebody is somewhere editing the image of her room

lol
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by kondogbia(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
igbo girls and querrel 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
fiftynaira:
See how dirty her room is later dey go dey form slay queen

Come fifty Naira I owe you one bottle of gulder smiley
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
You killed yourself because of pen!s. Hian!
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by budusky05(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
See bed na, yet she be slay queen.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by MannieA(f): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Deltatoto:
c Toto when e wan carry comot for this life now when boys never c enough.

go and cut the Toto and put it in ur fridge... and be f*******king it... since dats ur problem
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by EmekaBlue(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na waa o
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Naughtytboy: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Date goodguys u chose sixpack demons y...

I hate dos handsome n proud fools wt dia jobless sixpack ,luk at dis promising lady

Rip dear ,d lord wl understand ur frustrstion cos by some proud fineguy
if you hate me without knowing anything about me But my looks, God will judge u
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by Zagaboss: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Termite don get jollof rice
Re: Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her by altereg0: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you see an ill-tempered person (girls, mostly), just run. The stress of relationships do turn them into demons. It gets even worse when they are jealous and have low self-esteem. They can unleash hell on you in a split second - over a trivial matter, only to regret it minutes later. Talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures / Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.